Author Topic: Uganda's Anti-Homosexual Bill Extends Prison Sentences For Gays!!!  (Read 913 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
http://www.episcopal-life.org/79901_117164_ENG_HTM.htm

A proposed bill currently before the Ugandan Parliament that, if passed, would extend prison sentences for homosexuals and introduce the death penalty in certain cases.

Hmmmm......  at least something to learn from Africa!

Shame on various Christian organizations who oppose this bill.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Uganda's Anti-Homosexual Bill Extends Prison Sentences For Gays!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 12:49:50 PM »
I don't know that I agree with queers being executed unless they did something extraordinarily evil (like actively seduced minors into the lifestyle). Locked up in mental institutions is more like it.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 01:57:35 PM »
I don't know that I agree with queers being executed unless they did something extraordinarily evil (like actively seduced minors into the lifestyle). Locked up in mental institutions is more like it.

Even though I detest Uganda as a muslim nazi country this is a good thing that they are trying to do.  More and more countries need to follow this.  Because giving concessions to gays only give birth to militant gay movements who try to pass hate crimes law and same-sex marriage.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »
I didn't know Uganda was Islamic. There are some Muslims there but are they the majority?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 02:35:19 PM »
I didn't know Uganda was Islamic. There are some Muslims there but are they the majority?

Well, it is the land of Idi Amin who harbored the terrorists with Air France Jet with Jewish passengers.

Iganga District in eastern Uganda has the highest percentage of Muslims.   Muslims are not majority but their influence is significant in  the political system.  Even Idi Amin was planning to assassinate a prominent Catholic Bishop in Uganda and used to read the Koran in the national TV.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »
Where are the protests from gay's rights groups?