Author Topic: Video upload @ Samantha's to cheer up Fruit  (Read 3145 times)

Allen-T

Video upload @ Samantha's to cheer up Fruit
« on: April 22, 2007, 07:25:04 PM »
I am gonna post some videos that remind us of the America we are losing and must reclaim!

FOTL will like this one.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Video upload @ Samantha's to cheer up Fruit
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:41:20 PM »
ha ha..one hotty blonde
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Allen-T

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 09:53:12 PM »
ha ha..one hotty blonde

There is a photo of her in her 70's with Pamela Anderson and one would have to think about that choice!!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 02:55:40 AM »
You know I so rarely see an attractive young white woman out with a young white man.  They are either on their own or can be found in proximity to blacks or Asians.  My attitude to white woman moves up and down in inverse proportion to my bowel movements.  Some days I am anally retentative and I feel an awe towards those soft, white, rosy smiling female faces which is like the awe of my mother; and other days I am anally explosive and I want only death, destruction and grey clouds to hang over the Earth in perpetuity.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 05:32:02 AM »
You know I so rarely see an attractive young white woman out with a young white man.  They are either on their own or can be found in proximity to blacks or Asians.  My attitude to white woman moves up and down in inverse proportion to my bowel movements.  Some days I am anally retentative and I feel an awe towards those soft, white, rosy smiling female faces which is like the awe of my mother; and other days I am anally explosive and I want only death, destruction and grey clouds to hang over the Earth in perpetuity.

I believe I am perfecting the art of drawing your best out of you,though literally in light of your anal-ogy cannot such blame be bequeathed or bemoaned.   

Scriabin

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:25:47 AM »
Some days I am anally retentative and I feel an awe towards those soft, white, rosy smiling female faces which is like the awe of my mother; and other days I am anally explosive and I want only death, destruction and grey clouds to hang over the Earth in perpetuity.

Fruit, eat more fiber!

Is this why Chiam is so explosive?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 05:20:02 PM »
Someone once offered to shoot me through the head.  But I can't even afford to go to wherever he is and let him do it, even for free!  Wouldn't it be funny if I didn't have any means of achieving death?  Then I guess I'd be in prison.  It's all come on me terribly quickly even although I was ready for it for two years.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?