Author Topic: Benny Begin tries his hand at comedy  (Read 441 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Benny Begin tries his hand at comedy
« on: November 27, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134644

I have no other explanation for his claim that after ten months Israel will start construction in Judea and Samaria.  Is there one person with an IQ above room temperature who believes that?  Sign him up for the Letterman show.  He has found his calling.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Benny Begin tries his hand at comedy
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 04:38:44 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/134644

I have no other explanation for his claim that after ten months Israel will start construction in Judea and Samaria.  Is there one person with an IQ above room temperature who believes that?  Sign him up for the Letterman show.  He has found his calling.

Benny is so full of drek, you're right he should be a standup comedian not a politician.   He is just making excuses for the current govt policy, as is custom of all phony so-called rightwingers who have no real ideology except 'give me power, give me money, give me prestige, and keep voting for me.'

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 10:16:57 AM »
Over 20 years ago, Rav Kahane warned what a piece of drek Benny Begin is!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 03:49:19 PM »
Over 20 years ago, Rav Kahane warned what a piece of drek Benny Begin is!

Wow, excellent source.   Not only did Kach criticize Benny Begin's fake supposed nationalism, they also ripped to shreds the entire premise of "secular Jewish nationalism" and predicted its downfall as we have witnessed it!

"The truth is that the young secular nationalists within the Likud, the future leaders of the nationalist camp, so empty of Judaism and tradition, will find it more and more difficult to justify "Jewishness" at the expense of western democracy and equality.  They will find that their reasons for not giving up land are based more and more on practical and pragmatic reason (strategic positions, military strength) rather than on an ideology in which they do not really believe."

"As international pressures grow forcing them to pragmatically shift their views, they will be prepared to compromise.  Indeed, already the difference between Labor hawks and Herut doves is almost non-existent, and Yitzhak Rabin could easily find his place in the Herut ranks next to Meridor, Arens and others."

"When another of the princes, Benny Begin, blasts Kahane and Kach, the Jewish underground and Arik Sharon; when another of Shamir's fair-haired young men, Ehud Olmert, blasts Jewish settlers for attacking Arabs at Dahaisha in retaliation for attacks on Jews - one knows that Herut is no longer what it was once.  But more important one is seeing the natural, immutable progression of history.  Secular nationalists must in the end weaken and compromise.  For they have no ideology per se.  Theirs is emotion - feeding on anti-Semitism for the most part.

"It is only the Torah that gives a Jew a positive reason for being one.  It is only Torah that frees the Jew from the need to have a Gentile give him a reason to be a Jew."