Author Topic: FOTL - don't feel bad...  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
FOTL - don't feel bad...
« on: April 23, 2007, 08:20:01 PM »
Even the man widely considered to be the sexiest man alive, Brad Pitt is being denied his procreation rights as a white male by forces of multiculturalism.

Have you noticed that for every 1 baby of his own he is made to adopt 2 or 3 affirmative action babies?

Have you ever seen the pictures of the look on his face when he is carrying them? Maybe I am imagining it but it looks like pure misery. 

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 08:22:13 PM by MackaB »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: FOTL - don't feel bad...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 08:24:50 PM »
Is a very good point MackaB ....

That's the other side of this whole dark issue.  I have seen guys who objectively speaking were very handsome and athletic (white guys); well-kept, masculine, funny, in all respects 'fair game'.  And yet they walk around with the shortest, ugliest, nastiest white girls available.

This thing - handsome white guys with relatively unattractive white women, or with white women who like Angelina Jolie are mentally unstable - was one of the reasons I adduced that other white guys have similar problems to me but never talk about them or admit to them.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw a stand-out attractive white female with a white guy.   ???
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:35:48 PM »
Who cares about Brad Pitt?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 11:57:06 PM »
I wish someone could promise me for sure that I'd never procreate. Alas, most ladies (especially righteous ladies) make a requisite of at least one kid of their own. What is wrong with only adopting? Sigh...  :(

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 07:29:08 AM »
The racist Anglo supremacists have denied me any chance to make money or reproduce because I stand against everything that is Anglo and because I refuse to be pigeon-holed into a little victim/minority status group.  Anglos only tolerate dissidents if those dissidents quietly fit themselves into a little grouping that the Anglos are familiar with and can therefore condescend to.  The Anglos have killed me with their fierce intolerance.  But they give black men all the jobs (and the Anglo women flock to [censored],) and they give Muslims all the power and money.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?