Author Topic: Why do negroes hate Jews so much?  (Read 3665 times)

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
Why do negroes hate Jews so much?
« on: November 30, 2009, 09:44:35 PM »
This is something I've never understood and it's never been explained to me.

As I mentioned in my introduction post, I was unlucky enough to grow up in a very negrofied county in the South. We always lived in the better part of town, but thanks to Affirmative Action and black managers doing other blacks favors, we still weren't able to escape the inevitable black plague.

As can be expected, racial tension is always extremely high between whites and blacks. However, this hatred seems to be multiplied several fold when they find out that you're Jewish. Out of all the Jewish people have done for them, from the civil wrongs movement of the 1960s to current social programs specifically designed to give handouts to blacks and backed heavily by liberal Jews, negroes seem to have an exceptional hatred for Hebrews. You'd think that this attitude would change the minds of so many Jews that live in close proximity to blacks, ala NYC and California, but that's a topic for another thread.

Up until a year ago, I worked as a part of middle management for a medium-sized company down here. Thankfully, the great majority of middle and upper management was composed of Jews and white Gentiles. However, I was more of an "on-the-floor" guy and mingled with the operators more than the others, most of the operators being negroes. Sure, I got the "hate YT" attitude from them, but they were especially vicious when it came down to talking about the Jewish management. They were very candid about expressing these views right in front of me, and naively thought that since I look like a goyim (I look less Jewish than most), I must hate Jews, too. When they found out I was a Jew, their bigotry, ignorance and downright stupidity were suddenly projected on me. This was much the same case in highschool.

Honestly, I can sit here and tell you that I've very very rarely been on the receiving end of any hostility from white Gentiles, even when they know I'm a Jew. Despite the stereotype that the South is filled with bigoted, hateful rednecks, I've felt very welcome amongst all of them and many even take a keen interest in learning more about Judaism. The same can't be said for negroes; not now, not ever. Also, I've seen this type of vehement hatred for Jews from blacks wherever I go.

What is this all about? Is it just the typical ungratefulness I've come to expect from negroes? The more you do for them; the more unsatisfied they are. It's no surprise that liberals that move down here end up turning into staunch conservatives after they see what their little pet project has become.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Why do negroes hate Jews so much?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 09:48:13 PM »
Simple: We're better than them!

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 09:53:03 PM »
Why say "negroes"?!? :teach: We don't say "negroes"!

We are civil-rights leaders!

And moderates!
And centralized!!! 8;)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 09:58:37 PM »
Negroes hate anyone who has accomplished more in life than they have, and Jews have accomplished more than any other group of people.

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »

ha! You know, now I feel like an idiot, because as soon as you said that, a very obvious thought came to me: sheer jealousy.

Jews have undergone more hardship than practically any other group the world over. We've overcome just about everything that's been thrown at us. Many Jewish immigrants were very poor when they came to the US. Despite that, and fighting anti-Semitism at the same time, we've risen up and established ourselves as a successful people. Our contributions to science, medicine, mathematics, physics, architecture, business, finance, etc., are practically unrivaled.

Similarly, negroes came here extremely poor, needless to say. However, even after trillions upon trillions of dollars handed to them on a silver platter, they still can't maintain any semblance of civility or do so much as invent the wheel or compose a written language. The majority of them haven't even learned to speak English yet! Millions of years of evolution in the Muddafukkaland and the most they've come up with is a house made out of [censored] and sticks  :::D

Still interested in hearing what others have to say, though!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 11:12:41 PM »
I must make two comments.... I have known blacks who are very interested in Judaism and Jewish thought. In my city I know of several Blacks who are Jewish... It is wrong to make a blanket generalization about all of them.. I believe that antisemitism is learned.

That being said I do believe that American black culture is very twisted and results in crime, drug addiction, and prostitution... But this is a cultural issue and not a racial issue. I do admit that there have been times that Blacks have come to my assistance and I am the Jewiest looking person within 100s of miles of where I live {I have long beard, peyos, and wear tzit-tzits and kippah}...

PS: And my dad tells me horror stories about the South.... Being called Jewboy, etc... by white red-necks...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 11:12:51 PM »

ha! You know, now I feel like an idiot, because as soon as you said that, a very obvious thought came to me: sheer jealousy.

Jews have undergone more hardship than practically any other group the world over. We've overcome just about everything that's been thrown at us. Many Jewish immigrants were very poor when they came to the US. Despite that, and fighting anti-Semitism at the same time, we've risen up and established ourselves as a successful people. Our contributions to science, medicine, mathematics, physics, architecture, business, finance, etc., are practically unrivaled.

Similarly, negroes came here extremely poor, needless to say. However, even after trillions upon trillions of dollars handed to them on a silver platter, they still can't maintain any semblance of civility or do so much as invent the wheel or compose a written language. The majority of them haven't even learned to speak English yet! Millions of years of evolution in the Muddafukkaland and the most they've come up with is a house made out of drek and sticks  :::D

Still interested in hearing what others have to say, though!

You said that very correctly!!  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 11:14:06 PM »
I think since you feel your getting so much hostility, you might ought to consider Aaliyah since it's a much better place for a Jew.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 11:17:07 PM »

PS: And my dad tells me horror stories about the South.... Being called Jewboy, etc... by white red-necks...

I wouldn't believe all of that unless if you live in impoverished ignorant West Virginia or Tennessee.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 11:39:56 PM »
This is something I've never understood and it's never been explained to me.

As I mentioned in my introduction post, I was unlucky enough to grow up in a very negrofied county in the South. We always lived in the better part of town, but thanks to Affirmative Action and black managers doing other blacks favors, we still weren't able to escape the inevitable black plague.

As can be expected, racial tension is always extremely high between whites and blacks. However, this hatred seems to be multiplied several fold when they find out that you're Jewish. Out of all the Jewish people have done for them, from the civil wrongs movement of the 1960s to current social programs specifically designed to give handouts to blacks and backed heavily by liberal Jews, negroes seem to have an exceptional hatred for Hebrews. You'd think that this attitude would change the minds of so many Jews that live in close proximity to blacks, ala NYC and California, but that's a topic for another thread.

Up until a year ago, I worked as a part of middle management for a medium-sized company down here. Thankfully, the great majority of middle and upper management was composed of Jews and white Gentiles. However, I was more of an "on-the-floor" guy and mingled with the operators more than the others, most of the operators being negroes. Sure, I got the "hate YT" attitude from them, but they were especially vicious when it came down to talking about the Jewish management. They were very candid about expressing these views right in front of me, and naively thought that since I look like a goyim (I look less Jewish than most), I must hate Jews, too. When they found out I was a Jew, their bigotry, ignorance and downright stupidity were suddenly projected on me. This was much the same case in highschool.

Honestly, I can sit here and tell you that I've very very rarely been on the receiving end of any hostility from white Gentiles, even when they know I'm a Jew. Despite the stereotype that the South is filled with bigoted, hateful rednecks, I've felt very welcome amongst all of them and many even take a keen interest in learning more about Judaism. The same can't be said for negroes; not now, not ever. Also, I've seen this type of vehement hatred for Jews from blacks wherever I go.

What is this all about? Is it just the typical ungratefulness I've come to expect from negroes? The more you do for them; the more unsatisfied they are. It's no surprise that liberals that move down here end up turning into staunch conservatives after they see what their little pet project has become.

You're a great writer, and I can totally relate and agree with everything you write.  The only thing I can say is-  "It is what it is!"  Black hostility toward Jews will never change.  They hate us for being white, and even more for being Jewish.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »
I do not deny that this happens but still, I think that the average negro would murder a Jew before the average redneck.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2009, 12:00:36 AM »
I do not deny that this happens but still, I think that the average negro would murder a Jew before the average redneck.

I think most southern white  people would treat Jews kindly.   

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2009, 12:03:19 AM »

I think most southern white  people would treat Jews kindly.   

Just a guess.  I've never been in the south.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2009, 12:13:14 AM »
They hate Jews now?  :o :o :fright: :fright:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 12:20:35 AM »
Its 2 reasons. 

1: jealousy

2: American Black culture, and the black civil rights movement has a strong link with the Nation of Islam.  The key to the NOI's success with blacks, is that it feeds into the beliefs that Blacks are victims and are 'kept down' by a conspiracy of evil jews and other whites. 
THis kinda idiology/movement would never be popular with Asians... since Asians dont buy into liberal victimization... but Blacks do.

Look at both Jesse Jackson and Sharpton... they are supposedly gentiles, but both hate jews with a passion, and both embrace jew hating members of the NOI, and take part in NOI sponsored events.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 12:27:42 AM »
Blacks feel that they deserve a handout from whitey. The Jews were not responsible for slaves, but somehow we have been blamed for it. The truth of Islams involvement with the slave trade is being ignored by the ignorant black leaders. And the Sharptons and Jacksons of the world use the Jews as a convenient scapegoat... Just as with the arabs, the blacks have a need to channel their hatred at the Jews.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 12:35:51 AM »
Personally OP, I think the better question would be: Why is there a lack of hatred from Jews projected unto Blacks?

If anything, the blacks are keeping the Jewish man down!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »
Personally OP, I think the better question would be: Why is there a lack of hatred from Jews projected unto Blacks?

How so? They don't even compete with me.... Where I work there is only one or two black people working, and one is a secretary....

PS: I also support about five black homeless men by giving them 2-3 bucks every week..

PPS: They have nothing I want while I have things they want... So the best I can do is concentrate on doing what it is I do, and not worry about what they do. Hashem has kept my livelyhood coming as long as I can remember...

I think institutionalized welfare is wrong but I will not hate them for it. Less educated people in this country can be used for low cost unskilled labor...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 12:45:57 AM by muman613 »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 12:47:38 AM »

How so? They don't even compete with me.... Where I work there is only one or two black people working, and one is a secretary....

PS: I also support about five black homeless men by giving them 2-3 bucks every week..

They depend on us to educate their worthless hides. They use us to gain equality and a better life ie Welfare, ACLU, ADL etc... Just IMO. I personally resent these animals.

Also, the way I see it, where I work, I NEVER would give money out to ANYONE. You never know where it's going. Although, the population where I work is comprised of junkies, vagrants and gang members.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »
Also, I deal with a load of anti-Semitism and anti-white sentiment where I work.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 12:51:34 AM »

They depend on us to educate their worthless hides. They use us to gain equality and a better life ie Welfare, ACLU, ADL etc... Just IMO. I personally resent these animals.

Also, the way I see it, where I work, I NEVER would give money out to ANYONE. You never know where it's going. Although, the population where I work is comprised of junkies, vagrants and gang members.

You dont give money to poor people? That is unfortunate.... Tzedakah is one of the most important mitzvahs in Judaism. And I try to give money every day. Some of the homeless in the area are really feeling the recession hard and I certainly feel bad for their predicament. That many of them are blacks, or hispanics, doesnt absolve me from giving. I also was not saying that I give money where I work, but in the community in which I live.

Sometimes I have to go out and seek a poor person in order to give...

But this is off-topic... Sorry for digressing...

In may places there are 'bums' who are out to get money from people who give.... In my community I know who the real homeless people and who the 'bums' are...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2009, 01:11:26 AM »
I though blacks and jews are supposed to be united since we were all oppressed/slaves etc.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 01:17:43 AM »
I though blacks and jews are supposed to be united since we were all oppressed/slaves etc.

That is a nice idea but the truth is that there is jealousy... As they said earlier in this thread, the blacks {for the most part} are jealous of the progress the Jews made despite the oppression and slavery....

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 01:27:37 AM »
vs.

Who's jealous of WHO?

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 01:39:27 AM »
Well, Woody Allen was incredibly popular with women as far as I know...   ;D ;D For me it's obvious.