Author Topic: I woke up this morning and found....  (Read 1163 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I woke up this morning and found....
« on: December 09, 2009, 08:03:56 AM »
SNOW EVERYWHERE! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I woke up this morning and found....
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:07:42 AM »
That's cool. It snowed not too long ago here and when it snows in Houston people get excited and happy about it because it's very unusual. It usually doesn't happen more than once a year and not even that sometimes. Of course it doensn't stay on the ground or get very thick.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 08:10:15 AM »
That's cool. It snowed not too long ago here and when it snows in Houston people get excited and happy about it because it's very unusual. It usually doesn't happen more than once a year and not even that sometimes. Of course it doensn't stay on the ground or get very thick.
Houston? That's child's play compared to Toronto  :laugh:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 08:32:36 AM »
This Friday it will snowing in Germany  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 08:37:12 AM »

That sounds like it would be pretty. Maybe some Turks will freeze to death!  ;D

Yes it's not very much snow at all. I remember one time when it snowed when I was little I didn't have mittens because there's no need for them here. So I went outside with socks on my hands to play with the snow that built up on the top of the car hood, etc. and the neighbor kids were doing the same thing.  ;D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 08:56:52 AM »

That sounds like it would be pretty. Maybe some Turks will freeze to death!  ;D

Yes it's not very much snow at all. I remember one time when it snowed when I was little I didn't have mittens because there's no need for them here. So I went outside with socks on my hands to play with the snow that built up on the top of the car hood, etc. and the neighbor kids were doing the same thing.  ;D

Hope so :D

There are some requests for an English JDL Germany Forum. I think I will make one which address would be http://www.jdl-germany.org/e 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 09:27:25 AM »
I'd post there GK. I think what you're doing to try to protect Jews in Germany is really great work.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 09:32:50 AM »
I'd post there GK. I think what you're doing to try to protect Jews in Germany is really great work.

Thank you! I do my best!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »
Snow is good but only when you do not have a car to dig out!.We haven't had our big snow yet here in NYC yet but. I  live where they have alternate side of parking which means they clean the streets and if you cannot move your car to the other side due to snow they will still ticket you