General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Irish Zionist

<< < (5/9) > >>

Irish Zionist:

--- Quote from: Ron Ben Michael on December 03, 2009, 01:19:27 PM ---                                                             בס"ד

Were you always an Irish Nationalist and what what does Iish Nationalism mean for you? What are your relations to Israel and the UK?

--- End quote ---
Here's how I feel. I love my Irish country and my Irish people (as long as they are decent). I have never liked Brits occupying Northern Ireland and claiming it's their land. I love Israel, it's Jewish people and it's right to all it's Biblical Land . Anyone who thinks that (including Irish) Israel belongs to the "so called Palestinians" is an enemy to me.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
בס"ד

--- Quote from: Irish Zionist on December 03, 2009, 01:32:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ron Ben Michael on December 03, 2009, 01:19:27 PM ---                                                             בס"ד

Were you always an Irish Nationalist and what what does Iish Nationalism mean for you? What are your relations to Israel and the UK?

--- End quote ---
Here's how I feel. I love my Irish country and my Irish people (as long as they are decent). I have never liked Brits occupying Northern Ireland and claiming it's their land. I love Israel, it's Jewish people and it's right to all it's Biblical Land . Anyone who thinks that (including Irish) Israel belongs to the "so called Palestinians" is an enemy to me.

--- End quote ---

And if you were leading Ireland how would you act with the Brits

Irish Zionist:

--- Quote from: Ron Ben Michael on December 03, 2009, 01:38:34 PM ---בס"ד

--- Quote from: Irish Zionist on December 03, 2009, 01:32:30 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And if you were leading Ireland how would you act with the Brits

--- End quote ---
I'd tear up that Treaty that was signed by Michael Collins giving 6 counties to Brits for peace. And also cut off all ties with them until they gave us full power instead of power sharing. But I do not intend to rule.

mord:
Do they have alopt of anarchists in Ireland i know an Irish guy he's a fool and an Anarchist and maybe even communist

Irish Zionist:

--- Quote from: mord on December 03, 2009, 02:01:03 PM ---Do they have alopt of anarchists in Ireland i know an Irish guy he's a fool and an Anarchist and maybe even communist

--- End quote ---
First things first. Whats an Anarchist?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version