General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Irish Zionist

<< < (8/9) > >>

Zelhar:
Oh I have another one- When did man first set foot on Ireland, were there also protohumans like Neanderthals living there, and what is the oldest urban settlement in Ireland ?

Every Jew AK47:
Shalom Irish Zionist.

Thanks for your reponse.  It was very informative to me about the situation in Ireland and your own views.

As for Guinness, its one of my favorite beers, I just heard the Guinness in Ireland is the best.   There is a lot of things of Irish culture I admire.  Where I use to lived, we had a great Irish/Celtic store and I use to go there to buy my caps and beautiful scarves.  I wear a few different hand made driving caps from Ireland them.    Very interesting and ancient culture, I sure hope Islamization and a pro-Arab IRA doesn't destroy Ireland and its glory.  BTW.. I have relatives who want to visit Ireland, being Jewish, do you think its safe enough for them?

Cheers.

Confederate Kahanist:
What is your opinion of the Irish Republican Army? 

angryChineseKahanist:

Sometimes I confuse you with Italian Zionist.
I'll just call you Bob.

nessuno:

--- Quote from: angryChineseKahanist on July 07, 2011, 02:17:08 PM ---Sometimes I confuse you with Italian Zionist.
I'll just call you Bob.

--- End quote ---
Italian Zionist is a very nice man.  It's not, at all, bad to be 'confused' with him.

'I'll just call you Bob'.  LOL  You have a good sense of humor.  You always make me laugh, Angry Chinese Kahanist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version