General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Irish Zionist

<< < (2/9) > >>

Irish Zionist:

--- Quote from: Mo2388 on December 02, 2009, 01:27:21 PM ---Do you drink a lot of alcohol, wear green, like clovers, and stay away from potatoes?  :P :P :P :P

--- End quote ---
Well I only drink with my workmates sometimes after work. I don't wear gloves but I do have a green scarf for working out in the cold fields. I love Shamrocks not clovers. Just try and steal my potatoes.  ;D

Irish Zionist:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on December 02, 2009, 01:28:00 PM ---Hi Brian,
Do you speak Gaelic ?

--- End quote ---
My fathers name is spelt Brian, my name is spelt Bryan. And yes I speak some not much Gaelic as I have learned it in school.

GWallenberg:
Hi Irish Zionist,

Is there are a large Jewish presence in Ireland? How are they treated there?

Also, is the Muslim invasion in Ireland as bad as it is in other parts of the UK?

Irish Zionist:

--- Quote from: GWallenberg on December 02, 2009, 06:33:48 PM ---Hi Irish Zionist,

Is there are a large Jewish presence in Ireland? How are they treated there?

Also, is the Muslim invasion in Ireland as bad as it is in other parts of the UK?

--- End quote ---
I do not know of any Jews in Ireland other than South Circular Jews in Dublin. I think there is less than 1,000 left but you hardly see them. There is also a Jewish museum in and around where they live, I've been meaning to visit it. You see a dirty filthy Muslims around the slums of Dublin because nobody wants them ruining their neighborhood and rightly so. It's not as bad as UK. There is no Mosques that I know of in Ireland, their places of worship is worse than the blacks place of worship. Blacks get their very own Christian church in an abandoned factory and the Muslims get a tiny little room upstairs of an abandoned factory. I'd say from what I see in Dublin theres probably about 50,000 scum Muslims in Ireland.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                             בס"ד

You got a girl?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version