2 (15.4%)
Guiness
2 (15.4%)
HE'BREW
2 (15.4%)
other
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: I just drank HE'BREW BEER  (Read 9985 times)

Scriabin

Re: I just drank HE'BREW BEER
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 02:14:26 PM »
A beer I'm really into now is Boddington's Pub Ale.

Yeah, pup ales, bitters, stouts...anything served in English pubs is great.

Allen-T

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 02:14:56 PM »
Even Chaim said beer in moderation is healthy.

Czechs told me that beer is important after a greasy meal because it helps break down the fat.

Scriabin

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 02:15:51 PM »
I don't know but no one pays attention.I hate American beer i also hate Heineken

My exact sentiments, American beer and Heineken suck. I don't understand the infatuation with Heineken.  

Mass-produced American beer sucks.  There are many fine micro-brews however.

Allen-T

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 02:17:02 PM »

YES!! The yellow can with the knocker inside!! I was going to add that to the poll but I didn't think it was popular at all. What a great thread!!!!

Scriabin

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 02:18:59 PM »

YES!! The yellow can with the knocker inside!! I was going to add that to the poll but I didn't think it was popular at all. What a great thread!!!!

We all seem to have two common loves...beer and JTF.

Allen-T

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »
I don't know but no one pays attention.I hate American beer i also hate Heineken

My exact sentiments, American beer and Heineken suck. I don't understand the infatuation with Heineken.  

Mass-produced American beer sucks.  There are many fine micro-brews however.

Yes, I used to go to this Beer garden in Philly years ago that made their own beer. Very good!!!  

Allen-T

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 02:21:11 PM »

Yes,but we must be careful, we don't want to become the Jewish Drunk Force!!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 04:44:20 PM by ftf »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 02:33:31 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1177251157972&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

More than 150,000 people packed into Hayarkon Park in Tel Aviv on Tuesday for the Independence Day "Surprise Party for Israel," organized by Russian-born billionaire Arkady Gaydamak.

Since the venue opened to the masses, who had been queuing since the early morning, the crowd enjoyed a string of activities, shows and concerts and feasted on food and beer paid for by the billionaire businessman
   lol
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 02:35:05 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 02:43:16 PM »
1 pint 6 oz bottle lol i found it in my frigidare my brother must have bought it,Hebrew pomegranate flavored beer :o :o :D

you should add as another choice in teh poll: "I'm  a dirty sticking Muslim..I'm not allowed to drink alcohol!" hahahahahha
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 02:45:03 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 03:14:51 PM »
Italian beer Peroni and Moretti are very nice beers.

A bottle of beer or a glass of wine a day is very good for your health just as long you do not make it into major habit.  And you are right, Budweiser and Coors are just fancy colored water.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Allen-T

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »
I used to drink Corona before the invasion.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 03:41:21 PM »
I've had a HE'BREW before, found it in the Bay Area where the beer originated.  It's good stuff.  But the true Jewish beer is Maccabi, why wasn't it put on the list?  I have one in my fridge right now waiting to be drunk a little later and after I'll read the official History of the Jewish Defense League written by Kahane himself.  It was sitting in my mom's personal library all this time and I didn't even know it was there!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Scriabin

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 03:44:08 PM »
I've had a HE'BREW before, found it in the Bay Area where the beer originated.  It's good stuff.  But the true Jewish beer is Maccabi, why wasn't it put on the list?  I have one in my fridge right now waiting to be drunk a little later and after I'll read the official History of the Jewish Defense League written by Kahane himself.  It was sitting in my mom's personal library all this time and I didn't even know it was there!

I'd love to try Maccabi.  Never heard of it until now.

Allen-T

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2007, 03:59:23 PM »

Sorry, I hadn't heard of Maccabi. Anyone know where in NY to buy it??

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2007, 04:42:50 PM »
Canadian beer is also very good, like Molson
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

ftf

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2007, 04:45:48 PM »

Why not? (says the guy that's never drunk any alcohol...)

~note, your (Alen T's) post says modified by me, cos I accidently clicked modify rather than quote, I haven't actually changed it

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2007, 04:47:55 PM »
Corona Extra is my favorite beer.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Allen-T

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2007, 05:04:12 PM »
Canadian beer is also very good, like Molson

Molsen Golden Ale ;D

Allen-T

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2007, 05:08:21 PM »

Why not? (says the guy that's never drunk any alcohol...)

~note, your (Alen T's) post says modified by me, cos I accidently clicked modify rather than quote, I haven't actually changed it

Ha ha, 2 dozen moderators spending all their time in the beer thread enjoying the suds, not paying attention, half erasing everyone else's comments!!! Chaim won't be happy!!!  :D