Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)  (Read 17051 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/07)
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 06:57:23 AM »
                                                       בס"ד

Answer - reply, call it however you want.
Just answer me, that hard?

I don't need to answer you because I don't have any reason to. All the statements I have made, for me, leave no room for debate. None of your replies will change that, especially if they will be influenced by prejudice.

Also, the manner of asking "Just answer me, that hard?" does not appeal to me.

:::D
Whatever.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 06:59:42 AM »
I didn't start any religious dispute with any Christian, I've only replied to Christians in this thread and in the above thread.

You shouldn't have to. Let the Christians beileve what they want. It shouldn't bother you what they think about the relationship between our religion and theirs. A Jew should only be concerned with what Jews believe in, not the Gentiles.

The very fact that you argue with them shows that it is important to you what they believe in  :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 07:02:11 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

I didn't start any religious dispute with any Christian, I've only replied to Christians in this thread and in the above thread.

You shouldn't have to. Let the Christians beileve what they want. It shouldn't bother you what they think about the relationship between our religion and theirs. A Jew should only be concerned with what Jews believe in, not the Gentiles.

The very fact that you argue with them shows that it is important to you what they believe in  :)

The very fact that what they posts will be shown to Jews and there's always a chance that it will even minorically effect any Jew shows that it's extremely important to me.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 07:03:04 AM »

Whatever.

Yes, I have been thinking that about you for some time as well.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 07:05:45 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

Whatever.

So you wanna fight? It wouldn't end up well.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 07:13:03 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

Whatever.

Well if you want to come to the Netherlands and act aggressively towards me, I will defend myself appropriately to put all unjustified arrogance in it's place. But I don't think Chaim wants this kind of behaviour on his forum.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 07:15:30 AM »
The very fact that you argue with them shows that it is important to you what they believe in  :)
The very fact that what they posts will be shown to Jews and there's always a chance that it will even minorically effect any Jew shows that it's extremely important to me.

If you are concerned that some Jews who are far from Judaism will be impressed by what some Christians say here, I can understand you. But then you should debate them politely and respectfully. There should not be the spirit of arrogance and suspicion in your posts. Otherwise the effect will be absolutely the opposite to what you aim. I bet most secular Jews won't bother to analyze deeply what you and the Christians say; rather, they'll see your harsh and Christians' warm and respectful words, so who you think they'll feel empathy to?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2009, 07:15:48 AM »
                                                              בס"ד

בס"ד

Whatever.

Well if you want to come to the Netherlands and act aggressively towards me, I will defend myself appropriately to put all unjustified arrogance in it's place. But I don't think Chaim wants this kind of behaviour on his forum.

I wasn't talking about violence but if you want to put this way I have no probs if you come here since I'm forbidden as you know to go to the Galut just like that.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 07:16:41 AM »
                                                         בס"ד

The very fact that you argue with them shows that it is important to you what they believe in  :)

If you are concerned that some Jews who are far from Judaism will be impressed by what some Christians say here, I can understand you. But then you should debate them politely and respectfully. There should not be the spirit of arrogance and suspicion in your posts. Otherwise the effect will be absolutely the opposite to what you aim. I bet most secular Jews won't bother to analyze deeply what you and the Christians say; rather, they'll see your harsh and Christians' warm and respectful words, so who you think they'll feel empathy to?

Wasn't I talking politely and respectfully?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2009, 07:20:51 AM »
I wasn't talking about violence but if you want to put this way I have no probs if you come here since I'm forbidden as you know to go to the Galut just like that.

What were you talking about then? Also, if you're all out of reasoning you can also just stop talking.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2009, 07:23:15 AM »
                                                            בס"ד

What were you talking about then? Also, if you're all out of reasoning you can also just stop talking.

You know it seems you're just trying to annoy me. An average camel sympathizing Arabian Peninsula resident can understand what I meant. I was talking about fighting here, but if you want to turn it to the physical zone I've got no prob with that as long as I don't have to go out to the Galut.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2009, 07:30:21 AM »
You know it seems you're just trying to annoy me. An average camel sympathizing Arabian Peninsula resident can understand what I meant. I was talking about fighting here, but if you want to turn it to the physical zone I've got no prob with that as long as I don't have to go out to the Galut.

Well you seem a lot of things to me too but I don't bother you with it.
I have given enough reasoning for you to argue against and you still have had 0 decent replies. If you proclaim to be so eager to debate then either do so or shut up.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2009, 07:33:44 AM »
                                                        בס"ד

I have given enough reasoning for you to argue against and you still have had 0 decent replies. If you proclaim to be so eager to debate then either do so or shut up.

I gave you 1 reply which you haven't answered in a wimpish childish excuse of accusing me of prejudice. You're talking like a rather like a faggot that anything positive a man could ever experience.
Shut the hell up and look stupid than keep posting your self-humiliating posts and proving it.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2009, 07:34:53 AM »

Formally yes, if you mean that you didn't curse or something like that.

But what you say is extremely cold and harsh, and sometimes humiliating. This you phrase

There's a huge difference of the answer I'll give to a Gentile and an answer I will give to a Jew. "Prejudice"? Didn't expect to hear this word from a JTFer.

combined with the fact that you said that Gentiles don't have the right to criticize the Jews, even the evil ones, shows that you treat the gentiles as subhumans, at least it can be interpreted so.

You can talk so only to enemies. It is very injust to speak so to those who support the Jewish people and state. But the most important, it harms the Jewish cause, specifiaclly it incites additional hatred of some antisemites to Jews.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2009, 07:40:20 AM »
                                                      בס"ד

Formally yes, if you mean that you didn't curse or something like that.

But what you say is extremely cold and harsh, and sometimes humiliating. This you phrase

There's a huge difference of the answer I'll give to a Gentile and an answer I will give to a Jew. "Prejudice"? Didn't expect to hear this word from a JTFer.

combined with the fact that you said that Gentiles don't have the right to criticize the Jews, even the evil ones, shows that you treat the gentiles as subhumans, at least it can be interpreted so.

You can talk so only to enemies. It is very injust to speak so to those who support the Jewish people and state. But the most important, it harms the Jewish cause, specifiaclly it incites additional hatred of some antisemites to Jews.

I've explained my point and I got Rav Yehuda Kroizer's Psak Halacha that Goyim shouldn't be involved in our problems. I don't treat Gentiles as Sub-humanes and I've mentioned that those Gentiles who talk bad about Leftie Jews treat them the same way you accuse me of. They're even cursing them.
What's the problem with my post? I can't convince a Gentile to be behave and think more Jewish patriotically but I can do so with a Jew.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2009, 07:50:17 AM »
I've explained my point and I got Rav Yehuda Kroizer's Psak Halacha that Goyim shouldn't be involved in our problems.

Marx, Trotsky, Soros etc. are not only our problem. They have made very serious problems to the goyim too, so the goyim have full right to critisize them.

I don't treat Gentiles as Sub-humanes

Nice to hear :)

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2009, 07:50:37 AM »
I gave you 1 reply which you haven't answered in a wimpish childish excuse of accusing me of prejudice. You're talking like a rather like a faggot that anything positive a man could ever experience.
Shut the hell up and look stupid than keep posting your self-humiliating posts and proving it.

I chose to leave you in ignorance whether I am Jewish or not because I already knew you are an arrogant little brat with no real wisdom. I am merely waiting for your unrationality to come out in it's full glory without resorting to faul language myself.
I have no interest in you; it's just that you keep talking. You cannot insult or humiliate me; you are too ignorant to do that. You only humiliate yourself. Why can't you understand this?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2009, 07:54:00 AM »
and I've mentioned that those Gentiles who talk bad about Leftie Jews treat them the same way you accuse me of. They're even cursing them.

It depends which Leftie Jews we are talking about. There is a big difference between some freak Hollywood actor and Soros or Ram Emmanuel who influence badly on US-national or international level.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2009, 07:55:28 AM »
                                                        בס"ד

Shalom brother Ron Ben Michael,

you are a wonderful young Jew who contributes greatly to our Hebrew forum and Chaim holds you in high regard for that as do I. However, if you want to honor Chaim and JTF, I suggest you change your approach and be far less abrasive and confrontational in your attitude towards our Righteous Gentile members. Your posts are obviously having completely the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve. You are causing divisiveness and ill feeling with your attitude. If you want to get your point across effectively, then please maintain an air of dignity, courtesy and respect in your writing at all times towards other members of JTF.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2009, 08:04:49 AM »
                                                         בס"ד

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,40598.msg403715.html#msg403715

Christianity and especially the Christian theology contradict Torah.

It's not an insult; just confirming my post. It does not matter what Jews thinks about that specifically because any real Christian would always support Torah True Zionist Jews and their Jewish, G-d given land--even if some hate us because of the Roman Catholic (or Protestant) past... Generally, Orthodox Christian were/are good... Though there are many Greek anti-Semite pigs for some reason (yemach shemo).

It may be hard for you to understand but I, and other Christians, acknowledge the complete truth in Torah Judaism as correct and G-d given and still be a Christian. Certain Rabbinical interpretations and the Talmud is different, but nonetheless, Abraham was the first Jew..

If I ever mention Abraham when discussing the Holy Bible with someone I always say: "...Abraham, the first Jew,..." because it's of course not P.C. because there are cults who claim Abraham was part of some cult and was not the first Jew--Islam...?  
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2009, 10:06:06 AM »
Gotta love that pomegranate juice!  :dance:

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2009, 10:57:47 AM »
                                                        בס"ד

Shalom brother Ron Ben Michael,

you are a wonderful young Jew who contributes greatly to our Hebrew forum and Chaim holds you in high regard for that as do I. However, if you want to honor Chaim and JTF, I suggest you change your approach and be far less abrasive and confrontational in your attitude towards our Righteous Gentile members. Your posts are obviously having completely the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve. You are causing divisiveness and ill feeling with your attitude. If you want to get your point across effectively, then please maintain an air of dignity, courtesy and respect in your writing at all times towards other members of JTF.

Memories......

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2009, 11:32:15 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

Whatever.

בס''ד

Robert, please accept my sincere apology for this completely unjustified attack.

I have the greatest respect for you, Robert. I am so sorry and embarrassed that this has occurred.

Ron is only 16 years old. He never does this on the Hebrew forum. I'm going to try to straighten this out with Ron.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2009, 12:19:13 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/167019275/bc915346/_31__.html

The program was 1 hour and 41 minutes this week.

I don't think your discussion of Christians was that controversial.  I think we should work with Christians who support Israel and Jews.  If they believe we are going to hell, let them as long as they don't try to hurt us in this world.  I don't know that there is an after life in fact I sort of doubt that there is.  However, I am pretty sure that if there is one, good people will not fail to go there for failure to believe in Jesus.  I don't even believe that non believers who are good people will be punished in the next world.  So I am not at all worried if Christians who support Jews believe we are heading to hell.  I am confident they are wrong.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2009, 12:44:07 PM »
I let G-d judge people's soul's....it is between He and them....There is alot of fighting between the Christian denominations, they tell each other they are all going to hell  :laugh:

It is quite ironic, actually.

Our scriptures tell us not to judge, to leave that up to the one who judges all. I was told recently I am going to hell for associating with Christians who do not think the same way as the hell preacher.

so you see, according to them, I am also going to hell.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל