Author Topic: "anti-Zionism"  (Read 9653 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
"anti-Zionism"
« on: December 07, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »
                                                            בס"ד

Ok I want an honest answer. Are there any non-Muslim non-Neo Nazi so-called "anti-Zionists" in Serbia?                                                     

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
Re: "anti-Zionism"
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 04:34:53 AM »
Yes. You have them in every country in the world, including Israel.
Although, people here don't really think much about it, Middle East is not subject No1.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 05:37:19 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

Although, people here don't really think much about it, Middle East is not subject No1.

Do you know such groups or individuals?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 05:58:32 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

In Serbia?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 06:13:53 AM »
                                                      בס"ד

בס"ד

In Serbia?

Yeah and Serbians regardless of location.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 06:48:53 AM »
                                                      בס"ד

בס"ד

In Serbia?

There's an opposition nationalist party which likes Arabs. I don't know why they like them, but it most probably comes from the fact that communist Yugoslavia had close ties with Arab states during the Non-Aligned Movement period.
But even they almost never talk about Israel and Arabs.
I would say that Serbs in general, regardless of their political affiliation, would in 95% of the cases support Jews over Arabs and Muslims.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »
Long live Serbia  :dance:

Let me ask you Ron, how many Israelis support Arabs over Jews?   Where does the organization Shalom Akshav (Peace Now) have its home base?   WHich country has more arabs in its parliament, Israel or Serbia?   How come several Israeli newspapers, like HaAretz and Ynet are very anti-semitic (or shall I say anti-Jewish) and have pro-arab tendencies in their reporting?   In what country is Kahanist party banned, in Serbia or Israel?   Why don't you first ask these questions.   Serbs have proven to be loyal friends.  Every country in EUrope has neo-nazis and muslim lovers, but its not the majority.  The Jews and Serbs share a simliar struggle. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 06:59:45 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד

Let me ask you Ron, how many Israelis support Arabs over Jews?   Where does the organization Shalom Akshav (Peace Now) have its home base?   WHich country has more arabs in its parliament, Israel or Serbia?   How come several Israeli newspapers, like HaAretz and Ynet are very anti-semitic (or shall I say anti-Jewish) and have pro-arab tendencies in their reporting?   In what country is Kahanist party banned, in Serbia or Israel?   Why don't you first ask these questions.   Serbs have proven to be loyal friends.  Every country in EUrope has neo-nazis and muslim lovers, but its not the majority.  The Jews and Serbs share a simliar struggle. 

What do self-hating Jews have to do with the dicussion? You're making Serbs look perfect, I wanted to know about Serbs who aren't so good.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 07:03:21 AM »
                                                                      בס"ד

What do self-hating Jews have to do with the dicussion? You're making Serbs look perfect, I wanted to know about Serbs who aren't so good.
It looks to me that something bothers you, like you're angry about something. What is it?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 07:04:21 AM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

In Serbia?

There's an opposition nationalist party which likes Arabs. I don't know why they like them, but it most probably comes from the fact that communist Yugoslavia had close ties with Arab states during the Non-Aligned Movement period.
I would say that Serbs in general, regardless of their political affiliation, would in 95% of the cases support Jews over Arabs and Muslims.

There's no reason for anti-Semitism and if this is what Serbian Nationalism is.. then I'm against Serbian Nationalism.
I guess this is the RSP.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 07:08:56 AM »
                                                               בס"ד

בס"ד

It looks to me that something bothers you, like you're angry about something. What is it?

?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 07:09:04 AM »
                                                        בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

In Serbia?

There's no reason for anti-Semitism and if this is what Serbian Nationalism is.. then I'm against Serbian Nationalism.
I guess this is the RSP.
Great logic...for a ten year old.
They are not the only nationalists. For example, I'm a nationalist.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 07:18:11 AM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

In Serbia?

I guess this is the RSP.

Awesome logic.. for a frog.
If they represent Serbian Nationalism should I love it?? And it also seems you protect them.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 07:33:08 AM »
                                                         בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

In Serbia?

I guess this is the RSP.

If they represent Serbian Nationalism should I love it?? And it also seems you protect them.
Look kid, you should accept the fact there are some people who don't support you, and learn not to insult the people who do support you.
Should I hate the Jewish people for what Madeleine Albright and Richard Holbrooke did to Serbs? And what they did is far worse than any support of SRP to Arabs.
No, I don't hate the Jews, because I don't blame an entire people for mistakes of rare individuals.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 07:35:51 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

In Serbia?

I guess this is the RSP.

Look kid, you should accept the fact there are some people who don't support you, and learn not to insult the people who do support you.
Should I hate the Jewish people for what Madeleine Albright and Richard Holbrooke did to Serbs? And what they did is far worse than any support of SRP to Arabs.
No, I don't hate the Jews, because I don't blame an entire people for mistakes of rare individuals.

Look rat, there's a HUGE diffrence between what NATIONALISM (like that party you've mentioned) represent than a SELF-HATING scum (lik Albright and Holbrooke) represents, got it?
Learn that if you don't want me then don't insult me first.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 07:42:19 AM »
Oh, you're a tough guy? Sorry, I'm too afraid to discuss with internet tough guys.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 07:43:39 AM »
Vujo, let this teenager alone. He does not know anything about Serbia and its great people.

It seems the kid is having some teenager problems and got angry at the whole world  :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Jakov

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 07:45:20 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If a man's opinion is formed by a political party, like his own spine of thinking and perceiving, then that man is spineless.

Down with politics.
Long live Serbia.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 07:52:54 AM »
"Serbian nationalism" has nothing to do with being pro or antisemitic.The question of supporting Israel or Arabs is out of the considerations in the Serbian nationalist way of thinking.

In Serbia,nationalism is compared with patriotism ,and patriotism considers questions of our local importance.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 07:57:01 AM »
Shalom brother Ron Ben Michael,

you are a wonderful young Jew who contributes greatly to our Hebrew forum and Chaim holds you in high regard for that as do I. However, if you want to honor Chaim, I suggest you change your approach and be far less abrasive and confrontational in your attitude towards our Righteous Gentile members. Your posts are obviously having completely the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve. You are causing divisiveness and ill feeling with your attitude. If you want to get your point across effectively, then please maintain an air of dignity, courtesy and respect in your writing at all times towards other members.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »
Shalom brother Ron Ben Michael,

you are a wonderful young Jew who contributes greatly to our Hebrew forum and Chaim holds you in high regard for that as do I. However, if you want to honor Chaim, I suggest you change your approach and be far less abrasive and confrontational in your attitude towards our Righteous Gentile members. Your posts are obviously having completely the opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve. You are causing divisiveness and ill feeling with your attitude. If you want to get your point across effectively, then please maintain an air of dignity, courtesy and respect in your writing at all times towards other members.

Where have I seen this before?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 04:11:18 PM »
I don't know what Ron's problem is.. I am sorry he insulted one of the Serb members here, who obviously is very pro-Israel and has put a lot of effort supporting our cause.  Ron, you have lot of chutzpah to be starting fights here and insulting people.   

My Serb friends, there are bad apples everywhere, don't let any hostility from a few members reflect all of us.

Ron.. maybe its time you go and travel a bit and intermingle with some non-Jews.  You seem to hate anyone who is not Jewish and you are giving a very bad name to our people..   You seem to easily dismiss all the anti-semitism caused by self-hating JEws but then kick dirt on Zionist gentiles who have devoted themselves to our cause.  What reason do these Serbs have for uniting themselves with us?  There are many of our own people who insult us and abandon us, when they should have been the ones to help us, instead these strangers from the Balkans, have opened their arms to us and have become our brothers.

Yes, Ron.. You are dumping salt on the wounds of our serb members.  There was some evil self-hating JEws that contributed to the destruction of their country.  DO you have any sympathy for them and their loss?  There was Jews who help to attack the Serbs and give their beloved home of Kosovo to Albanian nazi pigs. 

Maybe what you should ask is, is there any Serb hatred in the Jewish community or amongst Israelis?  You will find there is and we just work to stop it!  If a Serb asked you this same question and then he called you a rat, I am sure you would label him as a nazi.

Being hateful isn't going to score you points.

There was a Jewish guy I saw who use to live near my family, he had a giant "Free Palestine" sign outside his house.  What makes you so bold as to attack our Serbian friends who support our nation?   I think there is more bad apples amongst our own people than in all of Serbia.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 04:28:17 PM »

Try the General Discussion Section in the Ask JTF Is Ready thread where the deplorable and  totally unnecessary arguments originated - and unfortunately for our forum - were also repeated here.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 04:29:51 PM »

Try the General Discussion Section in the Ask JTF Is Ready thread where the deplorable and  totally unnecessary arguments originated - and unfortunately for our forum - were also repeated here.
That was sarcastic my friend.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 04:55:08 PM »

Try the General Discussion Section in the Ask JTF Is Ready thread where the deplorable and totally unnecessary arguments originated - and unfortunately for our forum - were also repeated here.
That was sarcastic my friend.

Well at least you have a sarcastic bent to you so I decided to entertain your sarcasm my frriend.