Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 23281 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 08, 2009, 04:43:10 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:36:13 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask Dan ben Noah
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 04:54:36 PM »
What country were you born and where do you live now?
Are you Jewish? I assume you are with that name.
Have you ever met Chaim in person?
Do you know Chaim personally?
What is your occupation?
If you had a choice between the Muslims from Iran, Afghanistan and Egypt or Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Turkey to disappear from all human existence what would be your choice, and why?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »
Have you served in Iraq or Afghanistan?
If you become Jewish will you move to Israel?
Have you ever been to Israel?
Whats it like learning Hebrew?
How did you hear about JTF?

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 07:00:00 PM »
Thankyou for your service, Dan.... :soldier:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GWallenberg

• Junior JTFer
    • Jewish World Review
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 08:39:25 PM »
By saying, "When I become Jewish", I assume you're currently studying Torah. What made you decide to convert to Judaism? Were you a Christian or a member of another religion before?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 08:57:49 PM »
It was my pleasure to meet you Dan ben Noah,
 your service to your country and your strong moral beliefs are true testiment to the kind of person you are
   May G-d Bless you and your family,
                    Dan

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 11:58:19 PM »
Yasher Koach Dan!

I think that Noachides and those who have a desire to convert to Judaism via a Orthodox conversion process are such special people. I know a couple of authentic converts who live Torah lifestyles. It is very inspiring to see the light which Hashem gave the Jews at Sinai inspire the nations to obey the very many commands which he gave to his beloved people Israel.

I hope you will stick to your goal of learning and growing with Jewish wisdom and laws. Since my Teshuva I have moved to much more observance than my parents and my grandparents. I doubt my observance is as good as my great grandparents though....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »
Hi Dan Ben Noah,

I should also add that it was nice meeting you back in June.  And thank you for your service to America. 

What's it like being a Noahide in the Navy?  Are there any other Noahides?  Or are you the only one? 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 12:47:28 AM »
Can you give us your latest affirmative action story?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 04:30:19 PM »
Dan ben Noah, you're one of the smartest people on the forum.

One of the challenges I've faced in socializing is that many very "righteous" people tend to be, well let me put it bluntly, dumb as a brick. They're very nice people, but I can't talk to them about anything complicated or their eyes glaze over. The more intellectual people tend to be left wing. For example I can almost never talk to my righteous Christian friends about science or other serious issues, because it goes over their heads, but the people I can talk about science and other intellectual topics with get angry if I mention my respect for and belief in Biblical morals.

So here are my questions.

One, how do you find smart people who are on your same level of brightness who are also righteous?

Two, do you ever get frustrated by people who you take time to explain a complicated issue to who still don't seem to understand what you said to them?

I've tried to explain about Islam and other issues to people and they don't understand.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 01:27:35 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

Brotha Dan, how are you?

How many Bnei Noach are there in the States?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 11:11:40 AM »
Can you give us your latest affirmative action story?

What I mainly experience is more like affirmative action "incidents" rather than full-fledged stories, but the last thing that happened that could pass for a story that I remember took place in the parking lot of a mall.  A mall parking lot in my city is not a good place to be during the early afternoon hours.  Actually, if you can't be there during the early afternoon hours you probably shouldn't be there any time.  But anyway, my friend and I had just returned to my car when I saw out the corner of my eye an old white man staring at me from the car parked to the right of me.  My friend and I were talking and I took no notice of this until a black man came up from behind my car and approached the passenger side window, which was rolled down.  My friend was sitting in the passenger seat, and I was in the driver's seat.  The black guy says, "Can y'all help me?  My wife's a racist."  He proceeded to explain how we should give him money due to the fact that his racist wife kicked him out of the place they were living in and he needed a hotel room.  He then clarified that the old white guy in the car beside me was the woman's father who was driving him around.  In return for our help, he offered us an old game system among his other worldly possessions--all stuffed in the back of the car.  We didn't want the game system, so he offered to "introduce" us to his 6-year-old daughter who he said was "mixed" and that was apparently supposed to make her appealing to 2 men in their 20's.  When I kept saying no, he would not leave, and finally my friend said "Aw come on, let's help him out a bit," possibly trying to avoid the situation escalating into a robbery.  After he handed over money and the guy left, I sat there angry for about a minute and a half before I started the car, but later realized the money was probably going to go for alcohol either way.

Thanks man!  Good story!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 05:36:05 PM »
I'm very angry with the mother for allowing her child to go out with her monster of a father.  That story is so sad! And what has to be wrong with the child's white grandfather to be an accomplice to all this? That's one screwed up "fambly".

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2010, 09:30:17 AM »
Dan Ben Noah, thank you so much for serving our Country!

Ruby was right, you are one of the smartest and most righteous forum members and we all appreciate you!

Shalom & G-d Bless you Dan

Dox

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 04:21:57 PM »
Thanks for explaining Noahide.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2010, 12:25:59 PM »
How hard was it for you to make the change from being a christian to a noachide? what influenced you to change and how did you adjust?

One law in specific that really caught my eye and had trouble understanding (Prohibition of eating the limb of a living animal)is the dietary law of the seven, do you eat pork whatsoever?

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 08:45:12 AM »
Since you are in the Armed Forces, could you describe your assessment of how Jews are perceived by soldiers etc? Thx

Tron

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2010, 12:58:49 PM »
What books would you recommend on the specific issue concerning the Noahide movement/laws?

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2010, 01:11:19 PM »
Hey Dan ben Noah.

During your time in the Armed Forces have you ever met anyone who has served in Kosovo? How aware are the people about the situation in the Balkans? Do they know that the U.S. Air Force bombed a Christian country in order to help Bosnian and Albanian Muslims, who have links to Al-Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden? That the U.S. supports the creation of a Muslim country in the heart of a Christian Orthodox country after the Albanians have burned and destroyed most of the churches and monasteries, killed and expelled the majority of Serbs from that land?   

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 05:23:35 PM »
When will you sing your next song on youtube?

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 07:00:08 PM »
When will you do another video pretending to be Barack Hussein Obama?  I LOVED the other one you did. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 09:22:23 PM »
When will you do another video pretending to be Barack Hussein Obama?  I LOVED the other one you did. 

I agree with you Lisa. Dan ben Noah needs to do another one! Please Please Please Dan!

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2010, 10:51:49 AM »
Yo Yo Yo Dan, what up, [censored]-a? Where you be at, homey? We be missing you.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 02:59:24 AM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 11:12:32 PM »
Where are you Daniel

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel: