Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 23265 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask Dan ben Noah
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 09:48:40 PM »
Dan ben Noah:  "I was at sea for most of the time--I just got back during the past week.

Please private message me and tell me the liner to take to the Middle East and how much it costs.

I'm serious.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 01:14:09 PM »
I think there's only one question left to ask...:

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 11:17:41 PM »
^ I will look into that book. A friend lent me the path of the righteous gentile.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 04:16:40 AM »
What I mainly experience is more like affirmative action "incidents" rather than full-fledged stories, but the last thing that happened that could pass for a story that I remember took place in the parking lot of a mall.  A mall parking lot in my city is not a good place to be during the early afternoon hours.  Actually, if you can't be there during the early afternoon hours you probably shouldn't be there any time.  But anyway, my friend and I had just returned to my car when I saw out the corner of my eye an old white man staring at me from the car parked to the right of me.  My friend and I were talking and I took no notice of this until a black man came up from behind my car and approached the passenger side window, which was rolled down.  My friend was sitting in the passenger seat, and I was in the driver's seat.  The black guy says, "Can y'all help me?  My wife's a racist."  He proceeded to explain how we should give him money due to the fact that his racist wife kicked him out of the place they were living in and he needed a hotel room.  He then clarified that the old white guy in the car beside me was the woman's father who was driving him around.  In return for our help, he offered us an old game system among his other worldly possessions--all stuffed in the back of the car.  We didn't want the game system, so he offered to "introduce" us to his 6-year-old daughter who he said was "mixed" and that was apparently supposed to make her appealing to 2 men in their 20's.  When I kept saying no, he would not leave, and finally my friend said "Aw come on, let's help him out a bit," possibly trying to avoid the situation escalating into a robbery.  After he handed over money and the guy left, I sat there angry for about a minute and a half before I started the car, but later realized the money was probably going to go for alcohol either way.

What monsters--all of them, esp. the father. YEMACH SHEMUM VEZICRUM! Makes me sick to my stomach to hear such perverted backwardness. Bestiality should be punishable by death! How can these whores be so crazy? What's so appealing about ugly, dumb, smelly, poor, illegitimate, cruel [censored]? And that father... hopefully he dies of aids.

Or at least that's what I'd say "if I wasn't such a moderate." hehe
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!