Author Topic: Where's Dox?  (Read 10168 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Where's Dox?
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2009, 12:22:16 AM »
בס''ד

רון, יש לנו הסכם שלא יהיו התקפות או ויכוחים בשום פנים ואופן!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2009, 12:23:34 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

בס''ד

בסדר. אני אערוך את ההודעה אבל אני מבקש שתשים לב לכך שהם תוקפים אותי אבל לא אותו. זה לא חלק מההסכם.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 12:28:53 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2009, 12:34:14 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

בס''ד

אבל יש הסכם שיתייחסו אליי באופן הוגן!! הם תוקפים אותי כשאני מבקר את המדיניות של JTF אבל לא תוקפים אותו כשהוא תוקף!

בס''ד

אתה מדבר על הגינות? כשתוקפים אותך יש לך עורך דין - זה אני. אתה יודע כמה שעות ביזבזתי היום על אימיילים בעניין זה? זה חייב להפסק. כי אני לא יכול להמשיך ככה.

למה אתה בפורום האנגלי כל הזמן עכשיו? הפורום העברי הרבה חשוב לנו. אתה מחשיב את הפורום בגלות כיותר חשוב מהפורום בארץ ישראל ח''ו?

אנו צריכים אותך בפורום העברי. שם אף אחד לא יודע מי זה פיטר שמיטר. והעתיד שלנו נמצא בארץ ישראל לא בהונגריה או אף מקום אחר בגלות הארורה.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2009, 12:36:23 AM »
                                                    בס"ד

בס"ד

בס''ד

אבל יש הסכם שיתייחסו אליי באופן הוגן!! הם תוקפים אותי כשאני מבקר את המדיניות של JTF אבל לא תוקפים אותו כשהוא תוקף!

בס''ד

אתה מדבר על הגינות? כשתוקפים אותך יש לך עורך דין - זה אני. אתה יודע כמה שעות ביזבזתי היום על אימיילים בעניין זה? זה חייב להפסק. כי אני לא יכול להמשיך ככה.

למה אתה בפורום האנגלי כל הזמן עכשיו? הפורום העברי הרבה חשוב לנו. אתה מחשיב את הפורום בגלות כיותר חשוב מהפורום בארץ ישראל ח''ו?

אנו צריכים אותך בפורום העברי. שם אף אחד לא יודע מי זה פיטר שמיטר. והעתיד שלנו נמצא בארץ ישראל לא בהונגריה או אף מקום אחר בגלות הארורה.

ערכתי את ההודעה. אני עכשיו בפורום האנגלי כדי להראות שאתה לא משקר וגם כי אין אפחד עכשיו בפורום העברי =/

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2009, 12:39:56 AM »
                                                    בס"ד

בס"ד

בס''ד

בס''ד

ערכתי את ההודעה. אני עכשיו בפורום האנגלי כדי להראות שאתה לא משקר וגם כי אין אפחד עכשיו בפורום העברי =/

בסדר. תודה בני

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2009, 12:40:52 AM »
Are you two having fun?

;D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2009, 12:57:31 AM »
?מה קרה מתווכחים פרטית

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2009, 01:03:44 AM »
                                                           בס"ד

בס''ד

בס''ד

חיים, האם אי פעם נחשב בעריכת דין? אני בטוח שאתה מקבל את זה אמר הרבה, אבל לך תעשה אחד גדול ואתה תהיה עשיר.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2009, 03:38:13 AM »
בס''ד

Just for the record, Peter asked me to ban him. I still have his email if anyone doubts what I am saying.

Our problem was much more serious than some difference of opinion. We don't ban people for simply having a difference of opinion.

Here is what Peter wrote in the Honorable Winged section of the forum:

Ortodox are only majority in Jerusalem. My relatives were there, and one lived in Eilat for 8 years, she saw only a few Ortodox there. I belong to a Reform Zionist Movement in Hungary, and the Israeli ambassador already invited us. We will go to the WZO's congress (World Zionist Organization) in Jerusalem too.

I'm a delegated to the Zionist Federation of Hungary (it is also part of the WZO, and the largest Jewish community in Hungary). There are members who have only a Jewish father, and they have Israeli citizenship and they are Jews too. They really don't care if you are not 100% Jewish.

We got financial support too. We are growing and it is the future. We were at an antifascist demonstration in August, and they laughed me when I talked about JTF and Kahane, and a bit it hurt me. They said that I'm young and very talented and that I should leave alone the JTF as soon as it is possible. They said, they are banned in Israel, they are racists, minority, and shame of the Jews.

But I know a lot Ortodox Jews who told the same about the Kach / JTF / Kahanism. You can't wipe out the Arabs. And if we did, the world would say that we are not different from the nazis. Personally I support the Likud and agree in a lot case with National Union Party. We need a stronger economy, better army (F 35 fighters), and we need alliance with Christian countries, like with the EU, and with USA. We must stop the antisemitism.

I learned a lot from the Hungarian Jews / American Jews, and from Israeli Reformeds.

I'm sorry to say it, but my views changed. There was a girl too who opened my mind too.

End of Peter's quote.

So Peter suddenly announced that he is now part of the self-hating, leftwing, anti-Torah "Reform" movement. Peter's "Reform" movement supports Israeli national suicide, gay marriage, gay and lesbian "rabbis", partial birth abortion, intermarriage, assimilation, and automatic acceptance of almost anyone who claims to be a Jew or who wants to be a Jew (a Reform "conversion" is quite easy considering that the "rabbis" themselves know nothing about real Judaism and reject the Torah).

You might also notice that Peter was praising the Bolshevik establishment flunkies in Hungary who told him that the Kahanists are banned, racists, "a shame on the Jews" and so on. These cowardly Bolsheviks ban the only Jews who tell the truth and offer hope for Jewish survival while at the same time welcoming Muslim terrorist mass murderers into the Knesset. Peter has now discovered that these "politically correct" Bolsheviks were right all along. These are the same establishment traitors whose leader in Hungary was Kastner ysv"z during the holocaust when they literally helped the German Nazis murder hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews just to save their own gutless behinds. Read the book "Perfidy" by Ben Hecht for more information about the Hungarian Jewish establishment that Peter now admires.

When Ron warned me about Peter in PMs, I always disagreed and defended Peter. Everyone on the forum knows how I try to be a peacemaker among JTFers, and how I defend and praise our members. I always did the same with Peter. I was really surprised and saddened when Peter made his sudden announcement. And why did Peter do this? So that he could present himself as Jewish when he chases after Jewish girls.

When Peter joined the "Reform" traitors, he did more than just join a different movement. He signed a pact with the devil.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2009, 03:49:41 AM »
We got financial support too. We are growing and it is the future.

>:(

So it is  FINANCIAL Support

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2009, 03:50:24 AM »
It's a pity that Peter ended up so.. Why be so complicated? He knew he was a gentile according to Jewish law. Instead of twisting Judaism to fit his desires and worldview, he could just have dated Hungarian girls and be happy :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2009, 03:52:30 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

It's a pity that Peter ended up so.. Why be so complicated? He knew he was a gentile according to Jewish law. Instead of twisting Judaism to fit his desires and worldview, he could just have dated Hungarian girls and be happy :)

Was the girl who "opened his mind" Jewish?

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2009, 03:53:33 AM »
We will go to the WZO's congress (World Zionist Organization) in Jerusalem too.
  this he will  get for free >:(

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2009, 03:56:13 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

I have no idea. Maybe Jewish who wants to find an idelogical excuse not to observe the commandments, maybe as "Jewish" as he is.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2009, 03:59:04 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

I have no idea. Maybe Jewish who wants to find an idelogical excuse not to observe the commandments, maybe as "Jewish" as he is.

Either way he's as Jewish as Muhammad.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2009, 04:06:33 AM »
F-35s suck. Its like the F-16 and F-15, we keep the F-15(like the F-22) for us and very few others and give the crappy F-16 to everyone else.

Leftists keep pushing the piece of crap F-35 over the F-22 because of "cost." So basically American pilots, the best American fighter pilots to be exact, have a low price in the books of lefists.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2009, 04:16:02 AM »
                                                      בס"ד

I just can't understand Jews who call a person who tries to twist Torah and tries to slam Torah Judaism and goes after Jew girls knowing it's forbbiden "a good person".

You seem to see ill intent behind every mistake or misguidance but I don't. I think Peter is mistaken and misguided (phony reform Jews may have influenced him). But he doesn't try to twist Torah, he has too little knowledge about Torah.

I mean you know it yourself that a Jew without any knowledge of Torah is prone to make mistakes. Peter isn't a Jew but he also makes mistakes, but not out of malice.

Ron, I think you are angry at Peter for not listening to you. It is a fact that you can't always reason with people no matter how hard you try. But with your attitude which is often hostile, it is almost guarantied that you couldn't convince people to see reason.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2009, 04:25:13 AM »
Peter isn't a Jew but he also makes mistakes, but not out of malice.

You're right, he is not a bad person. Actually, I have pity for him. I guess he's having some problems with girls and is ready to accept the views of any girl who will agree to date him. When he finds a decent Gentile girlfriend, he would be happier and more stable.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2009, 04:27:25 AM »
                                                      בס"ד

I just can't understand Jews who call a person who tries to twist Torah and tries to slam Torah Judaism and goes after Jew girls knowing it's forbbiden "a good person".

You seem to see ill intent behind every mistake or misguidance but I don't. I think Peter is mistaken and misguided (phony reform Jews may have influenced him). But he doesn't try to twist Torah, he has too little knowledge about Torah.

I mean you know it yourself that a Jew without any knowledge of Torah is prone to make mistakes. Peter isn't a Jew but he also makes mistakes, but not out of malice.

Ron, I think you are angry at Peter for not listening to you. It is a fact that you can't always reason with people no matter how hard you try. But with your attitude which is often hostile, it is almost guarantied that you couldn't convince people to see reason.

בס''ד

Zelhar, I also tried to convince Peter to be satisfied with being a righteous Gentile. And believe me, I was very kind whenever I spoke to him.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2009, 04:45:15 AM »
                                                      בס"ד

בס''ד

Zelhar, I also tried to convince Peter to be satisfied with being a righteous Gentile. And believe me, I was very kind whenever I spoke to him.

Chaim, I agree with most of what you said, and avoided saying, about Peter.

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2009, 05:23:04 AM »
                                                             בס"ד

בס"ד

Can you please stop bashing people like an infantile person,
It doesnt matter if he is jewish or not, most of the people on this forum are not Jewish,
Ok so he called himself a Jew while he may not be one, you dont have to take seriously everything he says, but he was still doing lots of good things.
There is a way to teach misguided people like him, and most of the people here seem not to have this ability.
Just remember the more you bash and rebuke people the more they will turn heretic on you.
The right way is being patient, sharing informative things and serving a good example.
Instead of amputating damaged limbs try to heal them.
I am not even going to comment about the mohammad thing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2009, 05:52:38 AM »
?מה קרה מתווכחים פרטית
prati i don't have an Hebrew writing program or 'tochnit' but i speak write and read Hebrew [Ivrit]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2009, 06:11:56 AM »
                                                                    בס"ד

בס"ד

בס"ד

Can you please stop bashing people like an infantile person,
It doesnt matter if he is jewish or not, most of the people on this forum are not Jewish,
Ok so he called himself a Jew while he may not be one, you dont have to take seriously everything he says, but he was still doing lots of good things.
There is a way to teach misguided people like him, and most of the people here seem not to have this ability.
Just remember the more you bash and rebuke people the more they will turn heretic on you.
The right way is being patient, sharing informative things and serving a good example.
Instead of amputating damaged limbs try to heal them.
I am not even going to comment about the mohammad thing.

Can you please get a life?
Stop worshipping Peter. He knows what he's doing. Both me and Chaim explained to him that it's forbbiden to do what he was trying and is trying to do. Now he even makes fun of the cancer illness in order to get some attention.
I don't care how many vids he has done, nothing can be compared to this Chilul HaShem. Please understand the situation and get a head before you critize something you don't understand anything about.
He also said by himself that only Orthodoxy is right and "Reform" and "Conservative" "Judaism" is wrong.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2009, 06:25:25 AM »
בס"ד

אתה חבר בפורום הימין האמיתי? מה שם המשתמש שלך?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2009, 06:30:14 AM »
בס"ד

אתה חבר בפורום הימין האמיתי? מה שם המשתמש שלך?
Ani lo, ain le tocnit  b'Ivrit
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03