Author Topic: Video:Chaim Ben Pesach Explains The Essential Role Of Righteous Gentiles in JTF!  (Read 3422 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach Explains Why Right-Wing Conservative Kahanist Jews View Righteous Gentiles As Essential To JTF!!

On the Ask JTF show, 4International asks JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach:

"Since we are known as the Jewish Task Force, how do you feel about those Jews in JTF/Hayamin Hamiti who are perplexed at Righteous Gentiles being interested in our movement and wanting to help us?"

"For example, those Jews in JTF who feel there is:

"little point in Righteous Gentiles being interested in the JTF and helping us since we only need rely on Hashem and our fellow like-minded real right-wing Jews in order to save Israel and the Jewish people"

"What is your view on what contribution Righteous Gentiles can make to JTF and Hayamin Hamiti and why is their participation so ESSENTIAL at this time especially when Israel's and Western civilization's survival is clearly at stake?"

Jews make up a very small proportion of the world's population so they need all the friends they can get, whether Orthodox Christian, Protestant, Catholic, Hindu or non-religious. Let's send out a positive message to all good, decent righteous people and make them welcome.

You do NOT have to be Jewish to join the JTF. In fact, most of our members are NOT Jewish, so please join our great forum and help us win the fight against Islamic Nazi terror and save America, Israel and Western civilization.

This video is dedicated to all our beloved Righteous Gentile members who may have been hurt/offended over the last few days.

G-d Bless all of you!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
How am I ever supposed to compete with your amazing videos?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
How am I ever supposed to compete with your amazing videos?

Well G-d Bless you brother Mo2388 for your support!!  :) :)

However, instead of thinking of it in terms of "competing" with me, how about you think of it in terms of working together with me to create spectacular JTF videos in Hebrew and English?

I am sure we will take the Israel section of Zootube by storm: especially with RCH's incredible abilities at promoting and re-uploading our work!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
God Bless you Joshua! Love your video and may you always be protected and loved for your courage and hard work.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
G-d Bless you Joshua! Love your video and may you always be protected and loved for your courage and hard work.

Thank you so very much arksis for being one of the few very special people here who has consistently supported my work for JTF on Zootube.

G-d Bless you and your loved ones.

:) :)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I watched this earlier today and forgot to comment. This is a very good video, I need to watch it again...

Thankyou for the support and care of the righteous Gentiles who love Israel and her chosen people.!!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I watched this earlier today and forgot to comment. This is a very good video, I need to watch it again...

Thankyou for the support and care of the righteous Gentiles who love Israel and her chosen people.!!!

G-d Bless you Hanna for your appreciation and support!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Oh you are most welcome....

I love Israel and her chosen people.

G-d Bless you Hanna for your appreciation and support!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל