Author Topic: a pilipino jew...  (Read 9891 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Re: a pilipino jew...
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2010, 05:07:59 PM »
Magandang umaga, ikaw ay pilipino o hudiyo?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 03:01:21 PM »
big fan of the phillopenos and im a white christian. One of my best friends is phillpeno and one of my fav sportmen is manny pacquio

Offline Aphony66

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 07:48:36 PM »
Yes, some of the Jewish nation was responsible for the death of Jesus, but THAT WAS GOD's PLAN ALL ALONG. All throughout the Tanach God said that he was going to send the messiah into the world and he would be rejected by most of the Jewish nation in the same way the prophets were rejected before him. They know this and they will bear the consequences. Do you as the Jewish nation obey God and follow the commandments as written in your Torah? Well then you have nothing to fear since you are and always will be and always have been God's chosen nation. I do not condemn the Jews as a nation for what happened to my Jesus, rather I pray that come judgement day that God has mercy upon those responsible for his death, for his wrath will be poured out upon them.

Moshe92

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 08:22:04 PM »
Yes, some of the Jewish nation was responsible for the death of Jesus, but THAT WAS G-d's PLAN ALL ALONG. All throughout The Tanach G-d said that he was going to send the messiah into the world and he would be rejected by most of the Jewish nation in the same way the prophets were rejected before him. They know this and they will bear the consequences. Do you as the Jewish nation obey G-d and follow the commandments as written in your Torah? Well then you have nothing to fear since you are and always will be and always have been G-d's chosen nation. I do not condemn the Jews as a nation for what happened to my Jesus, rather I pray that come judgement day that G-d has mercy upon those responsible for his death, for his wrath will be poured out upon them.

This is a Jewish forum. You're welcome to believe what you believe, but don't try to use the tanach to justify Christian doctrine.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2010, 05:56:43 AM »
                                                                           בס"ד

Yes, some of the Jewish nation was responsible for the death of Jesus, but THAT WAS G-d's PLAN ALL ALONG. All throughout The Tanach G-d said that he was going to send the messiah into the world and he would be rejected by most of the Jewish nation in the same way the prophets were rejected before him. They know this and they will bear the consequences. Do you as the Jewish nation obey G-d and follow the commandments as written in your Torah? Well then you have nothing to fear since you are and always will be and always have been G-d's chosen nation. I do not condemn the Jews as a nation for what happened to my Jesus, rather I pray that come judgement day that G-d has mercy upon those responsible for his death, for his wrath will be poured out upon them.

I dare to tell me where does it "say" so in the Tanach. The Messiah can't be rejected and once he comes the Salvation of the righteous Gentiles and the Jewish people is here.
Btw, talking about prophets.. one who is rejected by the Sanhedrin cannot be a Prophet, according to Torah.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 08:35:56 AM »
rather I pray that come judgement day that G-d has mercy upon those responsible for his death
lol

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2010, 12:57:24 PM »
Well its kinda stupid, but if Jesus's purpose was to die for everybody's sins, then Jews and Romans were just a tool of god. In any case, he asked God to forgive everybody cause they didn't know what they were doing. So there it is...

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 12:21:37 PM »

They're really scattered everywhere.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aphony66

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2010, 01:32:50 AM »
Wow...I find it amazing that the text actually changes when you spell out a name ...does this word b i b l e offend...if so then that would explain why the word tanach was written in the place of the aforementioned word. I apologise for my ignorance.  :'(

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
  • ANUSIM ....i think its better
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 09:39:53 AM »
Magandang umaga, ikaw ay pilipino o hudiyo?

ako ay hudyo ...hahaha u know how to speak it well..
Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 09:42:51 AM »

ROMANS KILLED YOUR JESUS NOT US .... dnt believe in priest and other pastor... read ur NT ..shalom

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 04:20:07 PM »
borned in the philippines. living in the philippines. but 100 percent of my heart belong to the world jewry i am even hate pilipinos. i am proud of being spiritualy and physically jew..even u always hear christian (all of them including catholic born again and protestant add inc all of u who believe in jesus)WHO ALWAYS TELLING ME JEWS KILLED JESUS..how come they know it?r they sure bout that story..

Proud to be a zionist!  :dance:
Am Ysrael Chai!!!
soon jewish task force philippines..

Yeah? Well tell your "Christian" friends that:

Luke 18: 32
He will be handed over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him and kill him.
^^GENTILES.  Crucifixtion is NOT Hebrew.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline pinoyjew

• Junior JTFer
    • jtfphilippines.com
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2010, 06:49:10 PM »
borned in the philippines. living in the philippines. but 100 percent of my heart belong to the world jewry i am even hate pilipinos. i am proud of being spiritualy and physically jew..even u always hear christian (all of them including catholic born again and protestant add inc all of u who believe in jesus)WHO ALWAYS TELLING ME JEWS KILLED JESUS..how come they know it?r they sure bout that story..

Proud to be a zionist!  :dance:
Am Ysrael Chai!!!
soon jewish task force philippines..

Yeah? Well tell your "Christian" friends that:

Luke 18: 32
He will be handed over to the Gentiles. They will mock him, insult him, spit on him, flog him and kill him.

the other version use roman for the word gentile...but its  a help to find the jewish stand thank you shalom and advance happy and kosher passover
^^GENTILES.  Crucifixtion is NOT Hebrew.