Author Topic: Lou Dobbs. You traiterous coward!!!  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lou Dobbs. You traiterous coward!!!
« on: December 08, 2009, 03:44:43 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=798544

Dobbs turns 180 on amnesty stance, loses ALIPAC support
Chad Groening - OneNewsNow - 12/7/2009 4:00:00 AMBookmark and Share

Lou DobbsA grassroots immigration enforcement advocacy organization is withdrawing its support for Lou Dobbs' possible presidential bid after the former CNN anchor and commentator told a Spanish language television network that he now supports amnesty for illegal aliens.

During his long tenure at CNN, Dobbs became a champion of the pro-enforcement cause, prompting Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) to sponsor websites which called for his presidential candidacy.

But recently Dobbs created shockwaves when he told Telemundo that he now supports the idea of providing a so-called "pathway to citizenship for millions of illegals."

William Gheen (ALIPAC)William Gheen, president of ALIPAC, explains why the organization is appalled by his words.

"Lou Dobbs went on Telemundo Network on November 20th, and the full copy of the interview we got had him talking about a form of amnesty or path to citizenship for illegal aliens on several occasions," Gheen explains. "He also apologized for not speaking Spanish to the audience and a bunch of other stuff that we saw as surrender and capitulation, especially considering that the La Raza pro-amnesty groups are now celebrating his departure from CNN. He also went on to say he doesn't support deportation. He didn't say he didn't support mass deportations, he said he doesn't support deportation at all."

The ALIPAC president believes that while Dobbs' apparent 180 degree change on amnesty will hurt the pro-enforcement effort, a recent Pulse Opinion Research poll found that 78 percent of likely voters are currently opposed to legalizing the status of the estimated 12 million illegal aliens in the U.S., while only 19 percent supports the idea.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Lou Dobbs. You traiterous coward!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 07:58:22 PM »
Can you believe this?  He now believes in giving amnesty to these people.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »
Can you believe this?  He now believes in giving amnesty to these people.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( MY G-d, MY G-D!!!! WHY have you left us all together!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 10:07:57 PM »
Wow, I am shocked!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 11:47:55 PM »
This guy used to believe in our sovereignty... I remember he did a commentary against a North American Union once.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 06:12:37 AM »
This is not news to me. I occasionally listen to his radio show and have heard him mention this primarily because of the difficulty in tracking down and deporting the illegals that have been here for a long time. However, he vehemently supports the enforcement of immigration laws pertaining to illegals coming in to the country. I don't think he would have any problem enforcing the border and deporting illegals caught coming in to the country.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 08:54:15 PM »
This is disappointing to say the least.     

One other thought that currently comes to mind.    There's likely much more than 12 million illegal immigrants in the United States.     The number could easily be over 20 million.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/