Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 20, 2009.  (Read 9174 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, December 20, 2009.
« on: December 12, 2009, 04:15:09 PM »
Dear Chaim, before I ask you my questions, I want to wish you a happy birthday and a happy new year.

Okay first of all I want to ask you several questions about the Christian holiday, Christmas.

1: Is Christmas supposed to be a religious holiday or a secular holiday? Most Americans do not assoicate Christmas with Jesus Christ. When they think of Christmas, they think of Santa Claus or Frosty the snowman.

2. In some countries such as Russia, Armenia, Georgia, Serbia etc. it is celebrated on January 7th instead of December 25th. Why is that?

3. In some countries that are not Christian such as Japan, Christmas is still popular why is that?

4. How is Christmas handled in Muslim countries? Don't get me started on Saudi Arabia or the Maldives though.

5. Where did the stereotype of Jews eating Chinese food on Christmas day came from?

6. What is the diffrence between Christmas and Hanukkah

7. Finally, the so-called black holiday, (they didn't invent it) Kwanzaa, is it a ripoff of Christmas or Hanukkah

PS: I'd like to "ax" you to give me an early Christmas present in the form of an affirmative action story.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:07:54 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, December 20, 2009.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 04:22:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the Ku Klux Klan (KKK)? What African American story do you have for this week? What is the history of the Nazi symbol? I heard that it was reversed from another symbol on a ring that I saw on the news. My birthday is on Thuseday I'll be making a new video in both SD and HD! All JTF Videos have been removed do to a problem with some of the videos with an error message displayed on the screen. Happy holidays to all JTF member and a happy new year? The new year will be 2010! All JTF members go to this link http://www.youtube.com/jorje15 Thank You!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 08:39:46 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 04:24:21 PM »
Dear Chaim, Thank you very much for answering my questions last week. Again I wish you a Happy Birthday if I don't get to see you.

If you were Prime Minister of Israel would you lift the ban of Jews not being allowed to enter Israel?
Would you destroy that ban or would you keep it for self hating Jews like Norman Finkelstein?
What does the Torah say about self hating Jews?

G-d Bless you, your loved ones, your family, all the Jews in Israel and throughtout the world.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 01:29:45 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please comment on the disaster that is the life of America's favorite country-club negro, Tiger Woods, because I disagree with Trace. This billionaire star athlete made hundreds of millions in endorsements from white/Jewish corporations, controlled a multinational empire and had a beautiful Scandinavian wife (who he may have hit) and family, but chose to throw it all away with a huge and motley array of hideous kurvas. This pervert refused to wear condoms with them and took sex-enhancing narcotics to heighten his experiences to boot, exposing his trusting wife to who knows how many dangerous STDs. Everybody is saying that this ape's extreme womanizing was just a product of his wealth and fame, but I don't buy that a bit. When white celebrities carry on affairs, generally it's with one woman, long-term. It appears that Tiger went out of his way to be a "pimp" and a "player". Everybody, including all the conservatives, are in denial of the fact that Tiger's father Earl was a schvartze who raised him with schvartze values. As I hardly need to explain to you, extreme promiscuity and the objectifying of women are one of the primary ways that black males prove their manliness to each other (believe it or not, I listened to schvartze rap drek once).

You commented that he doesn't "seem black" to you, but that is exactly what the schvartze-worshipping establishment wants; to create schvartzes that do not seem "black" so that whites do not feel wary of them. Tiger Woods' case just goes to show you that you can take the negro out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro. As you already know this "good" black is an Obama supporter
(http://golf.fanhouse.com/2008/11/10/tiger-woods-is-very-happy-with-president-barack-obama/). Were I not a moderate, I would suggest that we cease calling him Tiger, and start calling him something that rhymes with "tiger" Woods. Please go all-out, no-holds-barred, "old-school Chaim" on this simian. I think that we can use the Tiger Woods case to show the truth about blacks to America.

(Does this affirmative-action colonel look like he's just half-black? And even if he is, what does it matter? Whatever fraction negro Tiger is, he clearly embodies negro culture. Tiger's idol, Barack Hussein Osama, is also only half-black by race, but he is culturally 100% schvartze.)

Regards, Dr. Brennan Fan

PS: One of his sluts, Rachel Uchitel (yimach schma), is a proven Muslim Nazi terrorist supporter (hat tip to Serbian Canadian for finding that out).
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 06:07:36 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1. What did Rabbi Kahane do professionally in Israel before he was elected to the Knesset and formed Yeshivat Haraayon Hayehudi?

2. I've seen several different pictures and videos of Rabbi Kahane speaking in which there is a guy with a mustache and a yellow Kach shirt standing next to Rabbi Kahane. I'm pretty sure it's the same person in each picture or video. Do you know who he is? Also, did you know Kenneth Sidman, the head of the Jewish Defense League in Boston? Is he related to Fern Sidman?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 06:08:58 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 06:44:59 PM »
Shalom Chaim

When Israel eventually conquers the lands as promised by H'shem we can assume there will be some righteous gentiles living in those areas such as in Lebanon...even righteous gentiles who worship to a graven image of Gd.  Will they be allowed to live in these lands?  What will be the law in regards to the use of graven images by gentiles in Israel.  Will they be allowed to worship privately in their homes or will there be a police squad hunting out idols? If it is a decision that needs to be made by the Sanhedrin, what decision would you ideally like to see?

As far as the comments you made two weeks ago about Christianity, you said nothing offensive and described some fundamental differences between the two theologies.  As far as Jews and allies are concerned, Gd is our only ally and we should not ask help from anyone else.  I feel at JTF, we aren't asking gentiles to help us, are we?  Rather, there are gentiles who are volunteering to help us because they love us and love themselves and their civilization.  Am I wrong to say that they are agents sent by Gd to help the Jewish people reclaim Israel and win against Nazi anti-semites?  Is there a justification to ask righteous gentiles for help or as allies or are we simply not asking for their help, but only thanking them for their volunteerism and wonderful hearts..as well as thanking Gd for sending them to us?

Thank you,

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 08:58:49 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2009, 08:09:03 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you do any rallies or guest-speaking appearances in New York? Why or why not? Has anybody ever contacted you to be a guest speaker?
    Can you sue Feces Now for all the false things they say about you? Those things they say are so ridiculous, I don't know if I should be more angry or keep laughing at the absurd things they say about you. What are some of the most outrageous things you've heard about yourself in the past from them or anyone?
                                                                  Thanks and May Hashem help us
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 07:56:22 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2009, 11:06:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Three questions for you - sorry if this is a lot, but your answers are so insightful.

1. How do you feel about the Blackwater corporation? The owner of Blackwater, Erik Prince, has stated that he wants to eradicate the Islamic religion from the globe. This is a pretty ambitious goal. The man has gotten very rich from his company and I think he would probably LOVE to contribute to JTF. Have you ever thought about trying to get in touch with him?

2. What is your opinion on the English Civil War of 1642? Do you think King Charles I really deserved to be executed? Was Oliver Cromwell an evil man for trying to conquer Ireland, even though he was kind to the Jews of England?

3. You mentioned Axl Rose making anti-Semitic comments. I honestly cannot find any reference to this. It isn't that I don't trust you, it's just that I like Guns 'N Roses and I think I would have heard about it if he had done this. Are you sure about it? I combed the internet and I cannot find a single anti-Semitic statement from Axl Rose, or anything against Israel either. The only controversial thing from him that I can find was a song lyric in which he criticized "immigrants and faggots." If he ever made anti-Semitic comments, I can't find them. Do you remember what he said?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 05:05:20 AM by Trace »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2009, 11:17:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim: I hope that you are feeling better.

I was wondering if you could tell us, how can we all keep our spirits up more, in these horrible times we are living in? It seems things just keep getting worse, all around and of course, we must keep fighting and praying....but how do we keep from getting too discouraged or depressed....I find myself doing this sometimes...

I think I know what you will say, but I want to hear ....but then again, maybe I have no clue.... :laugh:

I hope that you are keeping warm in the blizzard you have had out there, now...

You got all the snow and ice that Oregon was supposed to have last week...we only got rain... ;D

Shalom...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 10:44:03 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2009, 04:05:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks as always and I hope you had a joyous Chanukah. You are a modern-day Maccabee.

1)  If a little banana republic like Honduras could stand up to Obama, the State Department, Chavez, Castro, and world leftist opinion and win, why can’t Israel?

2)  Did Rabbi Kahane believe in free-enterprise capitalism?

3)  Will Moshiach be more like a David HaMelech or Moshe Rabeinu or Joshua ben Nun?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!
Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 10:29:03 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2009, 02:46:20 PM »
Hello Chaim,

what is your favourite Guns 'n Roses song and can you explain why people are so indifferent to their own existence.
I think people have deliberately been put to sleep with decadence, communist mindrape like soap, top 40 music, junkfood and hollywood.
What is the cure for such people and how can we effectively wage war on the collective human conciousness to safe truth and justice?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 04:09:24 PM by Bio-Electric Apprentice »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2009, 02:50:13 PM »
Dear Chaim,

There have been times when I've asked my mother why Jews in Israel and the rest of the world don't fight back against injustices done to them.  When I would ask her why they never follow the example of Joshua and King David, my mother always says that G-d spoke directly to them.  She then goes on to say that since G-d is currently not speaking directly to any one Jewish person, we shouldn't rock the boat. 

What do you think of that line of reasoning?  What should my response be to people who bring this up?

Thank you very much.
Lisa
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:19:43 AM by Lisa »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 05:26:21 PM »
Greetings Chaim. You said on judgment day that both nations and individuals would be judged. What if there is a righteous person who is patriotic to an evil nation? I don't mean that they identify with the evil things that nation did, but identify strongly with good traits of that nation. Would they be punished with their nation even though they didn't agree with the evil things the nation did simply because of their loyalty to its good attributes?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 12:39:36 AM by Rubystars »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2009, 06:23:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Happy Birthday! First off, since no one asked this yet I will: Golani Zionist found the video God's Warriors on CNN recently, and RobertX9 spotted someone that looked at you at 0.53. Here is the link of the thread: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,40692.0.html. It looks like you on the right, and I believe the person on the left is the guy Moshe92 was referring to. Is it you on the right? If you freeze the frame at the camera flash it appears this person has a "jewfro." Did you ever have a jewfro?

Thanks,
Patches
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 05:25:18 PM by patches »

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2009, 08:23:36 AM »
Shalom Chaim! Happy Birthday to you! My wish for you is to live and long and happy life and I hope that all your dreams and wishes come true before too long! :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 11:35:52 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Alexander the Great, who lived from 356 - 323 BCE, is considered one of the most important personality in human history.
In a very short time he was able to conquer a huge empire winning battle after battle.

Looking a bit into the internet I discovered that, according to the Talmud, Alexander the Great had an encounter with the High Priest to whom he even bowed, and so he renounced to destroy Jerusalem.

Apparently the Jews of that time decreed after this incident that all the Jewish firstborn of that time be named Alexander which according to this internet source remains a common name among the Jews.

So I have the following questions:

1. Is the source I read accurate?

2. What is your opinion of Alexander the Great?

Regards

davinci
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:56:14 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 01:12:09 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I would greatly enjoy hearing your commentary on two things I read today:

(1) I read that Netanyahu has promised that the current settlement freeze will only last 10 months, after which it will 'aggressively' resume.  To me, it seems like if the true goal was aggressive settlement, there would be no freeze.  What is the point of a freeze?  I can't decide if this 10-month temporary freeze is (a) a tactic to score points with the Arabs, (b) a tactic to score points with the Left, (c) general insanity, or (d) all of the above.  Your thoughts?

(2) I read that Obama has signed another six-month temporary delay of moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.  Apparently, every president since 1995 has renewed this temporary delay for six months and they do it every six months.  They don't have the statutory ability to completely refuse to move the embassy, but they can continuously renew a temporary delay.  I assume this is all concessions to the Arabs.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 09:26:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim, and Happy Chanukah to you ands your family. What is your opinion  of Ben Bernanke, time magazines so called person of the year?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »
                                                              בס"ד

Hello Chaim,

First I want to thank you for answering me last week.
What do you think should the West and especially the Americans do with the Chinese monstrous rise and its vassal NK (Northern Korea)? I mean it just pees in a shape of a rainbow on the White House and does whatever it wants. I know China is THE next superpower but there has to be something the West (or at least America and Canada, the Germano-Christianic era in Europe is over almost officialy) is able to do.

Thanks and happy week,
Ron Ben Michael.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 02:39:43 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim
I really liked your response on Noah and his drinking.. One thing I have to say on the issue of the decline of drug usage is while cannabis use may be on the decline, (tobacco as well thankfully) The ratio of drinking alcohol recreationally remains the same. As Pm would you ban bars? Because alcohol like tobacco are addictive drugs and I can assure you (for alcohol anyway ,that they do kill brain cells) the only purpose for a bar is to just get drunk to which that leads to other bad things. This is why the torah prohibits non-kosher wine to prevent intimate encounters between Jews and gentiles and for this reason I feel it is one of the most underestimated recreational drugs out there, as getting drunk has absolutely no medical benefit. Do you agree? I am not saying Im perfect, I have gotten drunk a few times,  but I think its the truth which is why i rarely do it. I would love to hear more of your thoughts on this.

Thanks so much and if you have time I would love to hear an affirmative action story.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 05:42:11 AM by 18chai »

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 09:21:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I'm aware that the last time you went to Israel you were sadly kicked out right away. But years before that did you ever at least visit Israel and freely traveled around the Country at all, or was it the first and only time that you ever went there?

Thanks again for your time.

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2009, 09:15:06 AM »
Dear Chaim,
What is your opinion on the town of "Kiryas Joel" in NY? I recently read that they have the highest poverty rate in the country, with almost half of the entire town being on welfare and foodstamps. The official language there is Yiddish, and a great many of the people don't actually work. I am always suspicious when I see Chasids dress like 18th century polack slobs because it reminds me of the evil, satanic serpents in Neturai Karta.
What do you think, is being insular a good thing for Jews? Or have they taken it too far? When I think of the amount of tax dollars funneled into these areas, it makes me wonder -
Toda Raba, ach shelo!
Gimatria

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »
Dear Chaim,

My computer is a little messed up so I can't listen to your Ask JTF, but I wish you a Happy Shabbat and a Happy New Year.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 09:54:42 PM »
Hello Chaim. First I want to say have a safe and happy birthday. Now to my question. Can you tell us how much a farce Kwanzaa is? Thanks and GD bless

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2009, 12:53:31 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

In addition to Israel using a Parliamentary system of Government,   what are some of the other major differences between the United States Constitution and the Israeli Constitution?    In general,   what laws jump out that are noticeably different when contrasting the two countries?

I hope you have a Very Happy Birthday and everyday.

Thanks as always,  eb22.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/