Author Topic: Illegal Alien Rapist deported 9 times  (Read 628 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Illegal Alien Rapist deported 9 times
« on: May 28, 2010, 11:32:28 AM »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Illegal Alien Rapist deported 9 times
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 11:43:34 AM »
we need to seport all those immigrants.let's leave america for the americans!they are worse then our little sudanese problem.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 12:01:57 PM »
we need to seport all those immigrants.let's leave america for the americans!they are worse then our little sudanese problem.

Deporting them is not enough. We do need to deport them all, but we need to keep them from coming back in when we do it. I suggest that if someone is caught here after being deported we should put them to death or in prison.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »

Deporting them is not enough. We do need to deport them all, but we need to keep them from coming back in when we do it. I suggest that if someone is caught here after being deported we should put them to death or in prison.
i had a better idea.let's plant mine all across the border.i don't think anyone will be fool enoungh to try to cross the minefield.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 01:16:49 PM »
This one needs to either be put to death, or physically castrated.