Author Topic: The troll Zorn05 wants to curse us out  (Read 8731 times)

ihkili18

Re: The troll Zorn05 wants to curse us out
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 09:57:06 PM »
He should die of cancer

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 09:58:03 PM »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 09:59:53 PM »
Maybe he will like the way that feels.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 10:30:07 PM »
He should die of cancer
Penile cancer

But he would of have to grow one of those first.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Truth About Black Africa
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 09:45:14 AM »
Oh ok, I just read the "conclusion" of that series. Let me clarify.

You JTF faggots are complete deleted scum. This organization is a deleted JOKE. It's a [censored] little propaganda outlet run by some cheap, cowardly ex-terrorist deleted who circlejerks and rimjobs with a gaggle of worthless zionist deleted and christian fundamentalists, where they excrement all over blacks, hispanics, arabs etc. Yet, like all zionist extremists, all of your critics are evil, vicious, "anti-semites" and "nazis", and jews who disparage you are self-hating kikes. Oh yeah. You have the gall to spew out this garbage yet shoot off these same little deleted buzzwords that characterizes much of the zionist movement today. Nice job you deleted faggots.

I guess you dumbfucks forgot to mention that those "highly-white" tuaregs already had high levels of black admixture by the time they settled Timbuktu, and heavily intermixed with the africans there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_people#Touareg

That must've just slipped under the radar of the high caliber academics at JTF.

You are very thing the garbage words that come out of your mouth to be...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Scriabin

Re: The Truth About Black Africa
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 09:49:42 AM »
Oh ok, I just read the "conclusion" of that series. Let me clarify.

You JTF faggots are complete deleted scum. This organization is a deleted JOKE. It's a [censored] little propaganda outlet run by some cheap, cowardly ex-terrorist deleted who circlejerks and rimjobs with a gaggle of worthless zionist deleted and christian fundamentalists, where they excrement all over blacks, hispanics, arabs etc. Yet, like all zionist extremists, all of your critics are evil, vicious, "anti-semites" and "nazis", and jews who disparage you are self-hating kikes. Oh yeah. You have the gall to spew out this garbage yet shoot off these same little deleted buzzwords that characterizes much of the zionist movement today. Nice job you deleted faggots.

I guess you dumbfucks forgot to mention that those "highly-white" tuaregs already had high levels of black admixture by the time they settled Timbuktu, and heavily intermixed with the africans there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berber_people#Touareg

That must've just slipped under the radar of the high caliber academics at JTF.

One is entitled to one's opinion.

The opinions of others are none of my business.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2007, 12:53:09 AM »
You're nasty, Mr. Z.!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2007, 01:00:30 AM »
p.s.--stop using the word "admixture" in your crappy posts...it gives you away every time!

p.s.s.--you're a Hottentot, but we're not.

EWE s U k