Author Topic: Help me, the liberals surround me  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Help me, the liberals surround me
« on: September 25, 2007, 04:16:38 PM »
Hi everyone,
Recently I mentioned some of my right-wing Jewish views to my mom and she went ballistic...
She called my hebrew teacher at the public high school and the teacher and I started what was a decent discussion, but my mom just continues to yell at me. She says I'm wasting everything by wanting to go live in Israel on a settlement. She also called my paternal grandma and had her leave a phone message for me to listen to.
I am being attacked from all directions and I am in desperate need of help and advice. I used to get stressed about school but now I'm feeling stress from my own family and it bothers me even more.
Thank you,
Eliezer
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: Help me, the liberals surround me
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:08:28 PM »
How old are you?  Can you go without their consent?  I think with or without their consent you are right on the issue and entitled to go.  The fact that they say you are throwing away everything is absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe you should say that you just want to go to visit Israel for a while and check it out...say you want to go to Yeshiva for a few months or something...Make it look like a compromise, but then make your own decision.

Funny how some people can't understand how empty America can be for a Jew sometimes...even with all of its greatness.

good luck.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 05:14:09 PM »
How old are you?  Can you go without their consent?  I think with or without their consent you are right on the issue and entitled to go.  The fact that they say you are throwing away everything is absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe you should say that you just want to go to visit Israel for a while and check it out...say you want to go to Yeshiva for a few months or something...Make it look like a compromise, but then make your own decision.

Funny how some people can't understand how empty America can be for a Jew sometimes...even with all of its greatness.

good luck.

Just 15, cant do that quite yet. Perhaps some day I may but for now that solution won't quite work.
Thanks
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 08:30:14 PM »
I went through the same thing, except it was my entire family and Rabbanim that were against me, do not let them get you down. Remember we do not follow the majority to do evil, the best response is to have the Torah sources supporting your opinion in ready in your mind at all times.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »
Kahaneloyalist gives good advice.  My advice is to give the thing a rest for now.  Wait until you're 18, get a job and save up some money for a few years.  Then when you have enough money to live off for 2 yrs in the bank, then make the move yourself.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 09:00:27 PM »
Hi everyone,

Recently I mentioned some of my right-wing Jewish views to my mom and she went ballistic...
She called my hebrew teacher at the public high school and the teacher and I started what was a decent discussion, but my mom just continues to yell at me. She says I'm wasting everything by wanting to go live in Israel on a settlement. She also called my paternal grandma and had her leave a phone message for me to listen to. You might wish to ask your mother to open her mind and rid it of "Political Correctness" for what is substantiated with historical fact: FACTUAL CORRECTNESS.  There is nothing wrong with going to live in Israel, it is a fabulous goal.  My only advice from making Alyiah is to study Hebrew so you are fluent, attend an Othodox Synagogue so you get more than just the "enlightened" version of the Torah.  Go to University or College either in the country you are in or in Israel and take something USEFUL like Agronomy or something that can be utilized and not something like "Arts" or "Political Science".  You want become as knowledgable as possible to FACTUAL CORRECTNESS and be useful to fit in easily and make your life very righteous there.

I am being attacked from all directions and I am in desperate need of help and advice. Tell your mother to come on here anytime and pose any and all her questions and/or concerns to Ol-Marzutra.  I'd be proud to answer any and all of her worries and even suggest books for her to read.  Go to: http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks/ebooks.html and read "Perfidy" by Ben Hecht.  This will give you an idea in the difference in mentality between G-d fearing Jews and Socialst Rot and what the Left will do and at what length towards their "Ends justifies the means" - from the Communist Manifesto.I used to get stressed about school but now I'm feeling stress from my own family and it bothers me even more.  Attend school, take everything with a grain of salt because most will not be "tolerant" towards YOUR views because they differ from theirs...thats the ineptitude and Fascism of the Liberal Mind.  I look forward to answer any and all of your Mom's question.  Most people don't even know what "Right Wing" is....in all honesty.

Thank you, You are welcome.....  Ol MarZutra
Eliezer
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 03:04:36 PM »
Honour your Parents is a must.When you are old enough then make your own decisions...if you dont do well at school  you cant be effective for Israel so,honour your parents do well at school then make your choice.
regards your friend Dave.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.