Author Topic: UK. BISHOP WE MUST ADMIRE TALIBAN  (Read 3591 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
UK. BISHOP WE MUST ADMIRE TALIBAN
« on: December 14, 2009, 08:28:21 AM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/199981.php   

December 13, 2009
UK New Bishop to Armed Forces: "Taliban Can Be Admired For Their Conviction To Faith And Loyalty"

Dhimmi, dhimmi, dhimmi!!

The Rt Rev Stephen Venner called for a more sympathetic approach to the Islamic fundamentalists that recognises their humanity.

The Church of England’s Bishop to the Forces warned that it will be harder to reach a peaceful solution to the war if the Afghan insurgents are portrayed too negatively.

When I first saw the headline in my inbox I thought ah, satire. Nope. How many times have we heard "if only if we will be more nice to the terrorists".......?

I guess throwing acid in young girls faces doesn't matter to the Bishop, we just have to be nicer....aaaarrrggghhhh. Jawa has a archive full of Taliban [censored]. Or the beheading archives, plenty there from the sick bastages.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:11:12 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: UK. BISHOP WE MUST ADMIRE TALIBAN
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »
Stupid person. Convinced Nazis of the Waffen SS had also a strong believe in their insane ideology. This means, that we should admire them? I think we should admire righteousness and not insane evil ideologies.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 01:59:10 PM »
Stupid person. Convinced Nazis of the Waffen SS had also a strong believe in their insane ideology. This means, that we should admire them? I think we should admire righteousness and not insane evil ideologies.
this is true the Japanese had the kamikaze too this is good from pamela gellar

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 03:45:57 PM »
The U.K. is now the most dhimmi country in the EU
Its because the golden guys of the city depend on petrodollars

But British People will vote Tories and Indepence party in the next election

Labour- menschewiks are at the end

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 04:06:38 AM »
"Taliban Can Be Admired For Their Conviction To Faith And Loyalty"

Well, it is true that Faith and Loyalty are respectable things, I am just interested why this "Christian" strives to induce self hatred in members of his own faith and why does he want to reduce their conviction and why he wants to portray Taliban as humans when they are not.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 11:42:20 AM »
The U.K. is now the most dhimmi country in the EU
Its because the golden guys of the city depend on petrodollars

But British People will vote Tories and Indepence party in the next election

Labour- menschewiks are at the end
U.K. conservatives are very weak people similar to labor independence  whats their program for mulim influx

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 11:42:54 AM »
"Taliban Can Be Admired For Their Conviction To Faith And Loyalty"

Well, it is true that Faith and Loyalty are respectable things, I am just interested why this "Christian" strives to induce self hatred in members of his own faith and why does he want to reduce their conviction and why he wants to portray Taliban as humans when they are not.
This is true

Shot at 2010-01-03