Author Topic: I want to move to Israel...  (Read 760 times)

Offline Chaim5747

• Junior JTFer
I want to move to Israel...
« on: December 14, 2009, 07:54:51 AM »
(If this is the wrong place on the forums to post such a thread, I apologize.)

There's something on my mind which I need to say... I want to move to Israel.

For years, I've wanted to move there, to take HASHEM up on His offer to live in the Promised Land.  But now, with the thuggish (and Jew-hating) cabal now operating out of the White House, I want to move even more than before.

And, of course, the economy sucks and I can't even get a job to pay off college.  (How is Israel doing economically?)

Seriously, I look at all the rising Jew-hatred in the world and I wonder if this is God's way of saying "I gave you back the land of Israel, now move there already!"  (But of course liberal, secularized Jews are deaf to reason...)

And even beyond wanting to live my life as a Jew and wanting to get off this sinking ship, there's my family.  I'd hate to speak ill of or be disrespectful towards my own family, but I just can't stand living with them anymore.  And, of course, since they're liberal Jews (emphasis on "LIBERAL"), they're only nice and tolerant so long as you agree with them.  And their intolerance towards me is only the tip of the iceberg.  (If you want me to go into more detail about just how meshuggenah (did I spell that correctly?) they are, I can do that too.)

So between wanting to live life as a Jew in Israel, wanting to get out of America before it all goes kaput (and from the people running the sick show), trying to make a living, trying to get away from my crazy family before they drive me insane or even get me killed...

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I want to move to Israel...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »
One tip--don't be open about right-wing political beliefs to the Jewish Agency.

Offline Chaim5747

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 09:25:33 AM »
One tip--don't be open about right-wing political beliefs to the Jewish Agency.

Huh?  Please elaborate?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 09:56:33 AM »
Don't mention being a Jewish "patriot" or express any sympathy for the pioneers (let alone Kahanism). They will bar you for that.

Offline Chaim5747

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 10:42:42 AM »
I'm not doubting you or what you say, but I am curious as to how you know this.

Why would they bar me or anyone for that?

No, I never mentioned being a Jewish "patriot" or expressing sympathy for the pioneers (let alone Kahanim).

...although I did mention being frustrated with the situation here in America...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 10:55:58 AM »
They do not want Kahanists in Israel because Kahanism is considered to be a "threat" to the Israeli government. You are probably fine with what you said about the "situation in America", but I would not go any farther than that, and I CERTAINLY would not discuss the situation in Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 11:00:30 AM »
I'm pretty sure the Jewish agency is irrelevant in this regard.   Didn't Nefesh B'Nefesh take over their job as far as coordinating Jews making aliyah?   Nefesh B'Nefesh won't discriminate against you for being patriotic as far as I know.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 12:04:22 PM »
I know how you feel.  I have a semi liberal family as well that doesn't really like anything that is conservative or libertarian.  It's good that your moving to Israel though.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt