General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (24/69) > >>

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                               בס"ד

--- Quote from: Muck DeFuslims on December 23, 2009, 05:29:00 AM ---OK, you're right, the Jewish People don't have any histrorical, legal, miltary or moral ties or rights to Israel. Whatever you say.

I'm not going to waste any more time arguing with you about that.

But there is another matter that we need to clear up. Right here and right now.

You may have been joking about having 1000000000000 accounts. But the fact is either you have multiple accounts or you have changed your name numerous times in a very short period of time. This might be a big joke to you, but it isn't to me and I don't think it should be to the administrators of this forum either.

Now I know you're one of Chaim's favorites and you seem to think that gives you carte blanche around here. I don't know, maybe it does. But I don't appreciate being called 'unbelievably dumb' by a 16 year old who evades the issue being raised about the juvenile antic of continually changing his screen name.

I've been here a long time, and try to engage in respectful debate and conversation. But that's just not possible with certain people. Judging by the confrontational, disruptive and combative nature of many of your posts, you might be one of them. I guess time will tell.

With that, I'm done with you for now. Have the last word.

Lisa, again, I apologize for stepping on your toes and derailing your thread. I enjoyed learning about you and your views and always enjoy your posts.

--- End quote ---

There's no law like this in the forum. I'm not the only who does it. Don't like it? tell it to Chaim or any other admin/mod. I don't like being called "dense" either. Whatever.

pennyjangle:

--- Quote from: Lisa on December 22, 2009, 10:46:44 PM ---Oh Pennyjangle, your puppy is precious!  Is that really all mucus on his face? 

--- End quote ---

No, that was his first snow.

mord:

--- Quote from: futuramark on December 22, 2009, 03:13:43 PM ---Yes Lisa that is why I asked becuase Churchill was anti semite also...maybe he was influenced by the anti semite literature all thru the years in britain. He was even more aggressive when it came to muslims..so who knows maybe he was a war monger and loved to find scapegoats. Surely he was better than the cowardly Chamberlain. I also find it interesting that the british places the jews right next to the muslims and that was a grave mistake in my opinion. I'm not saying Israel should never have happened but maybe it was not the right place, it could have been intentional to clash jews and muslims against each other. Who knows. The root of the problem is Jerusalem. Both religions wat that land muslims and jews and willing to fight for it. At least christians have given up on the land.
Thanks for your answer just wanted to get your perspective.

--- End quote ---
Churchill an Anti Semite? no

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3376884,00.html

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                                בס"ד

--- Quote from: mord on December 23, 2009, 08:19:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: futuramark on December 22, 2009, 03:13:43 PM ---Yes Lisa that is why I asked becuase Churchill was anti semite also...maybe he was influenced by the anti semite literature all thru the years in britain. He was even more aggressive when it came to muslims..so who knows maybe he was a war monger and loved to find scapegoats. Surely he was better than the cowardly Chamberlain. I also find it interesting that the british places the jews right next to the muslims and that was a grave mistake in my opinion. I'm not saying Israel should never have happened but maybe it was not the right place, it could have been intentional to clash jews and muslims against each other. Who knows. The root of the problem is Jerusalem. Both religions wat that land muslims and jews and willing to fight for it. At least christians have given up on the land.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So you really think that the 1940's White Paper and so-called anti-Zionism and what the British did to the Jews aren't anti-Semitic?

mord:

--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 23, 2009, 09:06:42 AM ---                                                                בס"ד

--- Quote from: mord on December 23, 2009, 08:19:54 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So you really think that the 1940's White Paper and so-called anti-Zionism and what the British did to the Jews aren't anti-Semitic?

--- End quote ---
Read this short article           

http://hnn.us/articles/39017.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version