General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (30/69) > >>

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                                   בס"ד

Why most Jews in the US are cowards?

Lisa:

--- Quote from: YimachShemotoIslam on January 31, 2010, 09:12:03 AM ---Dear Lisa, have you met any Arabs righteous or not?

--- End quote ---

Hi YimachShemotoIslam,

The only Arabs I met was when I did a summer semester my junior year of college in France.  There was a French/Lebanese girl in our dorm.  But the only way I came into contact with her was because I was briefly friendly with a Jewish girl named S.  S. was very chummy with the Lebanese girl.  I wasn't.  

Also that summer, my roommate became good friends with a black girl in the program named A.  Somehow, A. hooked up with this Arab guy, who seemed skeevy to me.  But A. was smitten with him.

I also met some Iranian Muslims due to my father's line of work.  They seemed very nice and all.  But on the other hand, I would never discuss Israel and the ME with them.  

Lisa:

--- Quote from: Ron Ben Michael on January 31, 2010, 09:16:02 AM ---                                                                   בס"ד

Why most Jews in the US are cowards?

--- End quote ---

Ron, that's a complex question.  I'll answer you a little bit here, and then I'll send you a private message as well. 

A while back, I asked a similar type of question to a Jewish professor.  I wanted to know how it was that Jews, who are so smart as individuals could be so stupid in matters dealing with their survival as a group.  I told him I was surprised that there were any Jews left, being that Jews as a group make self destructive choices.  He told me that such a strategy actually served them well, but he never explained why. 

I'll send you a private message in a little while.

GoIsraelGo!:
Hi Lisa... I don't have any question for you.

I just wanted to say Hello, and I have always know what an amazing woman you are...you work hard and still find time to be the Administrator for our Wonderful Forum!

Lisa, you are appreciated!

Shalom & May G-d Bless you

Dox

Lisa:

--- Quote from: Republicandox on January 31, 2010, 09:51:33 AM ---Hi Lisa... I don't have any question for you.

I just wanted to say Hello, and I have always know what an amazing woman you are...you work hard and still find time to be the Administrator for our Wonderful Forum!

Lisa, you are appreciated!

Shalom & May G-d Bless you

Thank you for the kind words, Republican Dox!

Dox

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version