General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (33/69) > >>

Lisa:
Thanks for the information, Rubystars. 

ProudToBeSerb:

--- Quote from: Lisa on December 14, 2009, 01:42:19 PM ---Oh no.  I'm a Jew living in New York.  I think you might have me confused with someone else.  But I definitely support the Serbs.   ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Why are you supporting Serbia???

Lisa:
Proud to be Serb, I was ignorant about the situation in the Balkans until I found JTF. 

I support the Serbs because they were America's loyal ally in both World Wars.  During World War II, I understand that the Serbs protected American soldiers, whereas the Bosnian Muslims turned them over to the SS. 

I also support them because I see their situation as similar to those of the Jews in Israel. 

ProudToBeSerb:

--- Quote from: Lisa on February 03, 2010, 05:18:54 PM ---Proud to be Serb, I was ignorant about the situation in the Balkans until I found JTF. 

I support the Serbs because they were America's loyal ally in both World Wars.  During World War II, I understand that the Serbs protected American soldiers, whereas the Bosnian Muslims turned them over to the SS. 

I also support them because I see their situation as similar to those of the Jews in Israel. 

--- End quote ---

Some people have hide the jews in their houses(there were a death penalty for that),other jews who could fight were in our army, and yes we have saved the american soldiers who were crashed in our country. But sad thing is that people forgot that stuf and when someone put a bad and false propaganda we became a barbarian monsters and genocidal people with long beards and knives in their teeth who are killing enyone who is not a Serb. I'm glad that some people know the truth and support us, thank you very much for that... Kisses from Serbia  :***

Lisa:

--- Quote from: ProudToBeSerb on February 03, 2010, 07:45:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lisa on February 03, 2010, 05:18:54 PM ---Proud to be Serb, I was ignorant about the situation in the Balkans until I found JTF. 

--- End quote ---

Some people have hide the jews in their houses(there were a death penalty for that),other jews who could fight were in our army, and yes we have saved the american soldiers who were crashed in our country. But sad thing is that people forgot that stuf and when someone put a bad and false propaganda we became a barbarian monsters and genocidal people with long beards and knives in their teeth who are killing enyone who is not a Serb. I'm glad that some people know the truth and support us, thank you very much for that... Kisses from Serbia  :***

--- End quote ---

ProudtoBeSerb, are you familiar with the blogger Julia Gorin?  She's a right leaning Jewish woman who is very pro-Serb.  She also knows the history of the Balkans very well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version