General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (44/69) > >>

Lisa:

--- Quote from: JTFenthusiast2 on February 16, 2010, 07:20:54 PM ---Lisa,

Did that Jewish representative seriously convert to Islam???

His name is Mauric Motamed

PLease tell me that did not happen.

You know I have seen him many times on Television and I always thought to myself "i have no idea how that man stands up to that kind of pressure"

--- End quote ---

I just looked him up on Wikipedia.  There was luckily nothing about him converting to Islam.  It's just that a while ago on this forum, someone wrote something about the Jewish rep converting. 

Lisa:
Muman,

You're absolutely right about the Iranian Jews being a nice bunch of people.  They're very warm and polite as well.  If you ever get invited to their homes for dinner, you're in for a big treat.  They're excellent hosts. 

JTFenthusiast2:
Lisa,

That is really Baruch Hashem because I see him as being the one person in Iran who has been able to keep the Jews from complete and total peril there.

Edward:
Lisa, I've read here that you're of Iranian origin.
Were you born in Iran?
How many Jews are there in Iran?
And, do you speak Farsi?

muman613:

--- Quote from: Lisa on February 16, 2010, 08:04:12 PM ---Muman,

You're absolutely right about the Iranian Jews being a nice bunch of people.  They're very warm and polite as well.  If you ever get invited to their homes for dinner, you're in for a big treat.  They're excellent hosts. 

--- End quote ---

Lisa,

I never told you but when I was a Senior in High School I had a girlfriend who was Persian. Now I will be frank with you, this girl was HOT and ever since I have had a fantasy girl in my mind who is Persian {my wife knows about her}. Her name was Anita and she was not Jewish, I believe they were Muslim, and her mother forbid her from going out with me {she knew I was Jewish}... This was right after the Iranian revolution {I graduated High School in 1983}. I was told that her father was a high ranking official in the Shah of Irans government and they all were forced to leave when the Islamic Revolution took place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version