General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (49/69) > >>

White Israelite:

--- Quote from: Bio-Electric Apprentice on March 17, 2010, 10:42:37 AM ---Omitted.

--- End quote ---

Very disrespectful, you should learn some manners

ProudToBeSerb:

--- Quote from: AsheDina on March 17, 2010, 01:26:10 PM ---Bio, come on, whats the issue?  You are needed here.  Lisa is a great woman, she is a patriot of America, she is a wonderful person and my friend.

Now, I AM menopausal. But-this type issue is private, very private, women do not discuss these things. Men should not bring things like this up as well.

I made a terrible mistake of hurting the Serbs on this forum, and apologized, I have apologized to Chaim on several occasions, and Muman. 

We need you, so please offer Lisa an apology, no woman likes to hear this and we have terrible problems here in USA, you in Netherlands.  Please do right.

--- End quote ---

Why did you hurt Serbs, and what happened to change your mind?

Irish Zionist:
Are you alright Lisa? I see you were very upset by this and rightly so.

TruthSpreader:
Dear Lisa, is it true you can be both Arab and Jewish at the same time? I noticed that are Jews from Arab countries such as Morocco, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, and Iraq.

Lisa:

--- Quote from: YimachShemotoIslam on March 17, 2010, 03:40:23 PM ---Dear Lisa, is it true you can be both Arab and Jewish at the same time? I noticed that are Jews from Arab countries such as Morocco, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, and Iraq.

--- End quote ---

Dear Yimach Shemo,

You can be Arab and Jewish at the same time.  Like you said there are Jews who have lived for hundreds of years in countries like Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Yemen and Iraq.  It's like being a French Jew. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version