General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (53/69) > >>

✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ:

--- Quote from: Edward on February 18, 2010, 06:52:48 PM ---You know Lisa, my girlfriend's dad is also of Iranian origin.  And he taught me some Persian, I love the sounds of the language, it's beautiful. I already know how they count til 6... yek, do, sa, char, pench, shey.......... cool language. and it's an Indo-European language, so basically, there are many similarities between German, English, Spanish etc, and Persian.

--- End quote ---
are you sure thats iranian language? its quite same in hindi :S

Lisa can you confirm this?

The One and Only Mo:

--- Quote from: ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ on March 18, 2010, 03:29:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Edward on February 18, 2010, 06:52:48 PM ---You know Lisa, my girlfriend's dad is also of Iranian origin.  And he taught me some Persian, I love the sounds of the language, it's beautiful. I already know how they count til 6... yek, do, sa, char, pench, shey.......... cool language. and it's an Indo-European language, so basically, there are many similarities between German, English, Spanish etc, and Persian.

--- End quote ---
are you sure thats iranian language? its quite same in hindi :S

Lisa can you confirm this?

--- End quote ---

I know that's true. I used to be friends with Persians when I was a kid and they taught me that too.

Lisa:
Hi YimachShemotoIslam,

Those two people in the picture look caucasian to me.  Now whether or not they're "white" would depend on whom you ask.  Doug Flutie looks white to me.  I would probably say Jamie Farr does as well.  After all, there are Southern Italians who are also olive skinned.  But they're considered white.  I guess you could call Jamie Farr Middle Eastern Caucasian if you really wanted to be specific. 

Lisa:
Hindu Zionist, Edward and Mo2388 are right about the Persian numbers.  If they sound quite similar to Hindi, I think it's because the Persian Empire at one point was very large, and that it included parts of India. 

TruthSpreader:
Dear Lisa, what is the current situation for Armenians living in Iran?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version