Ask Lisa

<< < (59/69) > >>

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
Bigger "weaponary"

Lisa:

--- Quote from: Yehudah on April 04, 2010, 09:14:09 AM ---Bigger "weaponary"

--- End quote ---

I have no idea about that. 

For what it's worth, I read an article a long time ago in Cosmopolitan magazine (Yes I know it's trash, and I haven't read it in ages.) where some scientist quoted the average size of black "weaponry" vs. that of whites and asians.  I have no idea if that's true.  Nor am I interested in finding out. 

On the other hand, according to "race realist" literature, blacks have higher testosterone than whites (along with a lower IQ), which they believe explains their propensity for violence and promiscuity.  We have a member here by the user name Rhayat, who posts on American Renaissance, whom you can talk to about that. 

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
Yes there are newer researches about this issue where that thesis that Negroes have bigger is debunked. Btw do White girls in America prefer "exotic" fellows over white fellows?

Lisa:

--- Quote from: Yehudah on April 04, 2010, 09:39:43 AM ---Yes there are newer researches about this issue where that thesis that Negroes have bigger is debunked. Btw do White girls in America prefer "exotic" fellows over white fellows?

--- End quote ---

I can't speak for all white girls.  No doubt there are some who do, and some who don't.  There's all types. 

TruthSpreader:
Dear Lisa, are the Arab Christians of Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan really "Christian"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version