General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (68/69) > >>

Lisa:
OK, let me know when in August you'll be in New York with your father, and I'll organize the next JTF meeting accordingly.

angryChineseKahanist:

Lisa:
Angry Chinese Kahanist, that's actually a very nice wedding gown. 

And speaking of wedding gowns, I HATE those strapless and sleeveless wedding gowns that are all over the freaking place.  They're immodest.  Also, what is the logic of wearing a veil on your head when half your torso is exposed? 

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: Lisa on July 15, 2010, 07:22:29 PM --- Also, what is the logic of wearing a veil on your head when half your torso is exposed? 

--- End quote ---

Such a great point!  :::D :laugh:

Lisa:
A few years ago, I bought this long black dress with long sleeves.  When my mother saw it, she went berserk.  She yelled at me for about ten minutes, saying it was too old-lady-ish for me, and then insisted I get rid of it. 

On another note, I have these two evening dresses.  They're both sleeveless.  One has a halter top with a v-neck.  The other has spaghetti straps.  They both look good on me.  But I always feel uncomfortable wearing them because they're sleeveless.  Now some of you might be thinking "Well Lisa, why don't you just get an evening dress with sleeves?"  And the answer is, there are none! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version