General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Lisa

<< < (8/69) > >>

Lisa:
Futuramark,

Thanks for writing to me. 

I can't speak for all Jews, but I have nothing against Maltese people.  I'll write you more later when I get home from work. 

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on December 16, 2009, 06:10:37 AM ---Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your answer. To be honest I actually aimed to inquire about your belief- do you believe in G-d at all, do you believe the Torah was given entirely by G-d if at all ?

--- End quote ---
Umm, why would you question this at all? I seem to recall you told judeanoncapta earlier this year that you ywere in fact very secular. In fact you two argued pretty heatedly.

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: Dr. Brennan Fan on December 16, 2009, 08:51:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zelhar on December 16, 2009, 06:10:37 AM ---Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your answer. To be honest I actually aimed to inquire about your belief- do you believe in G-d at all, do you believe the Torah was given entirely by G-d if at all ?

--- End quote ---
Umm, why would you question this at all? I seem to recall you told judeanoncapta earlier this year that you ywere in fact very secular. In fact you two argued pretty heatedly.

--- End quote ---

I am secular and I am also curious about what other people think of such matters. I am not sure what you are trying to imply though, what is wrong about me asking other people what they believe in ?

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
It was just really weird that you would question whether Lisa believes in G-d.

Zelhar:

--- Quote from: Dr. Brennan Fan on December 17, 2009, 04:15:13 AM ---It was just really weird that you would question whether Lisa believes in G-d.

--- End quote ---
‎The way you phrase this might imply that I don't believe Lisa or something like this. I am just genuinely curious to know what other people think on the issue of God and the foundation of the Judaism.

If I knew Lisa was religious, which I didn't, I suppose it would be less relevant to ask if she believes in God.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version