Author Topic: Ask Lisa  (Read 110632 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ask Lisa
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2009, 06:52:14 PM »
I think the number of Jews who actually bash Jesus, rather than going about their lives is quite few.  The town I grew up in is 95% Jewish, and I haven't seen any of that kind of thing. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2009, 06:55:40 PM »
                                                         בס"ד

Yes.

Well, the Torah position about him is clear, I assume. The Christian view on those who don't accept Christianity generally, and on the Jewish people especially, is known. Well, what can I say? I personall don't seek with any alliance with Christians, and so don't most Jews --- as Chaim explained, anti-Islamic Christians need Jews in their movemet so they wouldn't be considered "Nazis" or whatever, and also, I shouldn't write about the Christian view and religious-backgrounded interests of supporting the Jews; We need non-Jews (and not only Christians but also) in our movement cause the Jews' spiritual level nowadays is outrageous, they lack of faith in G-D and are afraid of not depending on Gentiles. I'd rather call that temporary interests and not friendship/alliance in the first place.

I wouldn't have problems with bashing Jesus cause am myself "bash" Jesus ideologically. I would NEVER condemn them as well. So do you believe that I'd go to hell cause I don't believe in him. But I think it'd be the best we keep the theological differences aside temporeraly and focus on our goals. I'm not gonna change my true opinion about Jesus only cause you don't like it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2009, 07:04:24 PM »
I think we're going to have to agree to disagree when it comes religious beliefs.   

As for JTF in the USA, a lot of the members are not even Jewish.  But so what?  They're wonderful.  And I don't see any harm in accepting well wishes from non-Jews.  After all, no one can accuse Chaim of "depending" on anyone.  Remember, this is a man who bombed Soviet targets, and spent five years in maximum security prisons, all on behalf of the Jews in the USSR. 

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2009, 07:07:44 PM »
                                                        בס"ד

Yes.

Well, the Torah position about him is clear, I assume. The Christian view on those who don't accept Christianity generally, and on the Jewish people especially, is known. Well, what can I say? I personall don't seek with any alliance with Christians, and so don't most Jews --- as Chaim explained, anti-Islamic Christians need Jews in their movemet so they wouldn't be considered "Nazis" or whatever, and also, I shouldn't write about the Christian view and religious-backgrounded interests of supporting the Jews; We need non-Jews (and not only Christians but also) in our movement cause the Jews' spiritual level nowadays is outrageous, they lack of faith in G-D and are afraid of not depending on Gentiles. I'd rather call that temporary interests and not friendship/alliance in the first place.

I wouldn't have problems with bashing Jesus cause am myself "bash" Jesus ideologically. I would NEVER condemn them as well. So do you believe that I'd go to hell cause I don't believe in him. But I think it'd be the best we keep the theological differences aside temporeraly and focus on our goals. I'm not gonna change my true opinion about Jesus only cause you don't like it.

I don't mind the bashing but it certainly does not help for sure. As far as jews not needing christians , I don't think christians need jews either. They are quiet strong on their own. But as you said they should seek their common enemy islam.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2009, 07:16:05 PM »
Futura, you're skating on thin ice here. I'm really watching you now that you made that post about how "white Christian" nations resent the Jews because they have to borrow from them and about how the Jews took revenge on the Russians and Europeans by pitting them against each other.

In fact, let me ask you now to give us three reasons not to ban you.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2009, 07:42:36 PM »
Np Lisa. Regarding Jesus I think jewish people should be less aggresive in his regards if they ever want to unite with christians. As a christian it obviously offends me when I hear jews saying Jesus was a dog yes we killed him we enjoyed it bla bla bla. It doesn't serve any purpose other than divide them more. And I'm not a religious person but one should respect someone else's faith if they want unity between them.

What is the problem if you are not religious??  The Jewish people and the Christian people get along fine here. This is a JEWISH forum, btw. 
Do you realize WHY Jews may not be very keen on some Christians?? Do you know WHY you just brought that up? I do. You read things from anti-semitic websites.

I will tell you WHY Jews are distrustful;
Portugal-1492-modern day 1920's Forced indoctrinations. Spainish Inquisition, burning them to the ground, the Bolshevik revolt, and how it affected Torah/Jews, they were slaughtered ALONG with Christians, and thrown out of their lands by "Christians" that dont seem to like following their OWN book, that is SUPPOSED to be a book of love.
 Hitlers 1930's, beatings, Burning Rabbis Beards, a most holy thing,  persecutions of the worst sort, thrown into the gas chambers, being though of as nothing more than JUDEN RAT. MURDERED HORRIFICALLY just for being born a JEW.

This was all done in the NAME of "Christianity". YES, we had MANY Christians that came in to bat for the Jewish people, but COME ON.

The Jewish people, once in a BLUE moon get upset, hurt, and feel degraded, and they say a little something wrong about Christians and it is O----MYYYY-----GGGGGGGGGGGGGG--------------DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. 
WE ARE NOT THE ONES THAT ARE COMING AGAINST CHRISTIANS - that is the ACLU, the ADL, may they burn forever.

Your real fight is with left wing Jews that are the scum of the earth, imo.

So, dont come here and rant about boo hoo, the Jews SAID this little thing about Christians.

The people here, on THIS forum that read their book are EXCELLENT, and practice what they preach- they LOVE us, we LOVE them, and will DIE for them if we have to.  I AM SICK AND TIRED OF OUR PEOPLE TAKING A DAMNED BEATING!!! So dont go there, sir.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2009, 07:48:40 PM »
i dont have any 3 reason . I have one reason.  I am not anti semitic.
Just like jews are cautious with christians...christians are also cautious wth jews. I gave you the reasons given to me by anti semitic people. Yes I happened to talk to anti semitic people, so I'm guilty in that regards . I did not say that I agreed with them. But if you want to shoot the messenger go ahead ban me I've had enough of being accused for nothing. bye

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »
Lisa,
Do you have any cute furry animals?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2009, 08:01:03 PM »
Just like jews are cautious with christians...christians are also cautious wth jews. I gave you the reasons given to me by anti semitic people. Yes I happened to talk to anti semitic people, so I'm guilty in that regards . I did not say that I agreed with them. But if you want to shoot the messenger go ahead ban me I've had enough of being accused for nothing. bye

Are you kidding?   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( whahhhhhh bye then, I dont know WHY you are such a baby, you said YOURSELF that you are not even religious for G-d OR Jesus, so stop the crying and BE A MAN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2009, 08:01:47 PM »
Lisa,

yeah, you have any cute little animals?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2009, 08:02:16 PM »
 :laugh:

Are you kidding?   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( whahhhhhh bye then, I dont know WHY you are such a baby, you said YOURSELF that you are not even religious for G-d OR Jesus, so stop the crying and BE A MAN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »
Hello Hanna, AsheDina and Pennyjangle,

I never thought of myself as a pet person. 

However, since I've moved in with sister, I've become very attached to her very cute Maltese dog.  Her name is Chloe, and I LOVE picking her up and hugging her. 

Also, an old high school friend of mine had a male neutered cat who was very affectionate.  He would just sit in my lap and purr, which I loved. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 08:42:43 PM by Lisa »

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2009, 08:23:31 PM »
Lisa,

Excuse Me............you forgot kathy.  I forgive 'cause your getting hammered.

Lisa adds -- I fixed it.  Sorry for my spaciness. 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 08:43:15 PM by Lisa »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2009, 08:36:50 PM »
Lisa,

Excuse Me............you forgot kathy.  I forgive 'cause your getting hammered.

Oh I'm sorry, Pennyjangle.  It was you who asked.  Do you have any pets? 

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2009, 08:49:17 PM »
Yes I have a 8 month Malti-poo, Fenni. Before him I had a Maltese,Tina the tear staining was awful.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »
Do you know why they are called maltese? I always found this strange. I don't think he came from my country.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
Yes I have a 8 month Malti-poo, Fenni. Before him I had a Maltese,Tina the tear staining was awful.

My sister's Maltese has the same problem with tear staining.  She gets these brownish marks around her eyes, along with brownish mucus.  Little dogs are so cute.  

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »
Here's what Wikipedia has to say about why these cute little white dogs are called Maltese:

The Maltese is a small breed of dog in the toy group, known for its silky white hair, though many owners of pet Maltese give them a short "puppy cut" for ease of grooming.[3] The Maltese breed is descended from dogs originating in the Central Mediterranean Area. The breed name and origins are commonly understood to derive from the Mediterranean island of Malta, however the name is sometimes described with reference to the Adriatic island of Méléda, or a defunct Sicilian town called Melita.[4][5][6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_(dog)

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2009, 09:02:24 PM »
Here's what Wikipedia has to say about why these cute little white dogs are called Maltese:

The Maltese is a small breed of dog in the toy group, known for its silky white hair, though many owners of pet Maltese give them a short "puppy cut" for ease of grooming.[3] The Maltese breed is descended from dogs originating in the Central Mediterranean Area. The breed name and origins are commonly understood to derive from the Mediterranean island of Malta, however the name is sometimes described with reference to the Adriatic island of Méléda, or a defunct Sicilian town called Melita.[4][5][6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_(dog)

wow never knew that hehe ..thanks

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2009, 09:25:02 PM »
Hi Lisa. Do you know any Serbs? Have you ever met any Serbs from the NY area?

Also, I noticed that on your blog there's a link to a Serbian blog. Who runs that blog? Do you know the person who runs that blog?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2009, 09:36:18 PM »
Hi Serbian Canadian,

Thanks for your question. 

The only Serbs I know are Dan and Jasmina, who are co-moderators of the Serbian sub-forum.  I've met them at past JTF get togethers.  However, I did get a chance to hear the Serbian American author Srdja Trifkovic, who wrote the book "Sword Of The Prophet" speak at the 2009 Preserving Western Civilization conference.  The subject of his speech was the encroachment of Islam in Europe.  He seems like a very intelligent, articulate man. 

As for that Serb blog, Dr. Brennan Fan recommended it to me as being pro-Serb, so I blogrolled them.  I don't know who runs that site.  However, I am acquainted with the wonderful, right leaning Jewish American blogger/comedienne Julia Gorin.  As I'm sure you know, she's very pro-Serb.  She and her husband really know their Balkans history.  Also, she's quite friendly with Mr. Trifkovic.  She did a comedy routine at the 2009 Preserving Western Civilization conference, which is how I know. 

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2009, 10:43:41 PM »

My sister's Maltese has the same problem with tear staining.  She gets these brownish marks around her eyes, along with brownish mucus.  Little dogs are so cute.  

Some lady shopping at Petco ( I don't know why I'm a people magnet ) told me not to let these dogs drink from a metal bowl. I changed Fenni's bowl to ceramic, it has helped. He has a black face but you can see when there is mucus.  Below Fenni's first snow.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:48:32 AM by pennyjangle »
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2009, 10:46:44 PM »
Oh Pennyjangle, your puppy is precious!  Is that really all mucus on his face? 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2009, 10:50:49 PM »
I shouldn't write about the Christian view and religious-backgrounded interests of supporting the Jews
I support the Jews for no other reason than that they are my spiritual ancestors, they gave me the Bible and showed me how to have a relationship with G-d, and because I'd be a self-hating Christian to dislike the Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2009, 10:52:35 PM »
Just like jews are cautious with christians...christians are also cautious wth jews.
Excuse me?!? "Christians are cautious with Jews"? Last time I checked, tens of millions of Christians were not burned at the stake or beaten or stabbed or raped by Jews because they wouldn't convert to Judaism.