Author Topic: Ask Lisa  (Read 110872 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask Lisa
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2010, 07:08:01 PM »
Dear Lisa, why did most Jews voted for Barack Osama? Are they crazy?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2010, 07:18:17 PM »
Hi YimachShemotoIslam,

The short answer to your question is yes. 

The fact is that many American Jews have this insane devotion to the Democratic Party?  It borders on idolatry.  I really don't understand why.  It was either during the Roosevelt or Truman administration that a boat load of Jews fleeing nazi Germany was turned away.  They refused to bomb the rail lines leading to Auschwitz. 

Now granted, Truman did officially recognize the state of Israel.  But privately, he was no lover of Jewish people. 

Unfortunately, many American Jews don't care about Israel.  Or, they will mistakenly believe that Israel giving up land is a good thing, and there's no other choice.  That's the only reason I can think of to explain why they voted en-masse for Obama. 

On my Jews Against Obama blog, I've had liberal Jews tell me that I'm crazy and a racist.  One guy named Moshe even wrote that Obama will cause the Star of David to rise over Jerusalem.  And all this despite Obama's sleazy connections to fakestinian supporters and terrorists. 

One good thing that might come out of this is that Jews will no longer be called "Israel Firsters" since so many of them voted for Obama.  But on the other hand, some people will call them that anyway, being that people like Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod are Jewish by birth.  So then again, nothing good might come out of this. 

I think anti-semites will always blame Jews for the ills of this country no matter what.  If 88% of Jews voted for McCain, you can be sure that they would be accused of being neo-con Israel Firsters who want Christian boys to die for Israel in wars they start.  As it is now, they fault Jews for supporting Obama, even though they support him too.  Go figure!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #152 on: February 01, 2010, 01:59:23 PM »
I tried explaining to him that there was no way I could be pregnant since I hadn't been with anyone in ages.

Hurray for Lisa!
Longterm, usefull celibacy is such a good virtue!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2010, 03:22:57 PM »
Dear Lisa do you believe that pro-Israel Muslims do exist?

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 03:28:21 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »
Dear Lisa do you believe that pro-Israel Muslims do exist?

There may be less than 1% of them. 

For example, there was the case of some Bangladeshi Muslim man who wanted to visit Israel, and got into all kinds of trouble with the government.  Here's an article on the man:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2006/09/bangladeshi-muslim-editor-faces-sedition-charge-death-penalty-for-pro-israel-views.html

Then there's that Italian Muslim convert Sheikh Palazzi. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Hadi_Palazzi

Here's another link where Sheikh Palazzi brings up links in the Koran saying Israel belongs to the Jews:

http://www.amislam.com/abigen.htm

However, I haven't read any news of him defending Israel's Operation Cast Lead.  So make of it what you will.

On another note, my Islamophilic brother in law once told me of an Iranian Jewish radio station that broadcasts into Los Angeles, or nearby.  So one time, my b.i.l. was telling me that he heard of some expatriot Iranian Muslims who *wanted* Israel to destroy Iran's nuclear program. 

Now I've never met any expat Iranian non-Jews who said anything like that to me.  So again, make of that what you will. 

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2010, 03:20:16 PM »
So you really think that the 1940's White Paper and so-called anti-Zionism and what the British did to the Jews aren't anti-Semitic?
I have to agree with Ron on this one. The question is what did the British ever do that isn't anti-Semitic.
The descendants of ten thousand Jewish children, at least one of whom has contributed to this forum, would disagree -
http://www.kindertransport.org/

Offline looserivet

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2010, 04:54:58 PM »
So you really think that the 1940's White Paper and so-called anti-Zionism and what the British did to the Jews aren't anti-Semitic?
I have to agree with Ron on this one. The question is what did the British ever do that isn't anti-Semitic.
The descendants of ten thousand Jewish children, at least one of whom has contributed to this forum, would disagree -
http://www.kindertransport.org/

Good find, I didn't know that.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #157 on: February 02, 2010, 05:01:24 PM »
Dear Lisa, is it possible to have more than one religion? For example being both Christian and Buddhist?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2010, 05:26:16 PM »
Dear Lisa, is it possible to have more than one religion? For example being both Christian and Buddhist?

I know that with Judaism, you're either Jewish (if you have a Jewish mother, or if you converted according to Halacha) or you're not. 

Now I'm not a Christian, so I can't say if it's possible to be Christian and Buddhist at the same time.  Perhaps some of the Christian members can elaborate on this.  As far as Buddhism, I don't think that's monotheistic faith, so they probably wouldn't care if you followed some other religion, along with Buddhism.  But then again, I could be wrong. 

Anyway, your question reminds me of something I read last year about a black female Episcopalian reverend who also became a Muslim.  For a while, she was practicing both religions.  But then she got defrocked:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003751274_redding17m.html

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008961581_webdefrocked01m.html

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2010, 10:08:13 AM »
Christians believe you can't serve two masters. You can't take a non-Biblical religion and mix it with a Biblical religion. G-d is a jealous G-d. There are people who try it but you can't believe opposite things unless you compartmentalize your mind and you're not really being true to one or the other.

There have been many people who say they are Christian and witches, but that's an invalid combination because the Bible says that witchcraft is an abomination worthy of death.

There have been many people who say they are Christian and Buddhist but following Buddha and honoring Buddha statues is a form of idolatry in Christian eyes.

There's a Christian Scripture that says "So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth."

Sorry if posting that offends anyone but I was trying to answer the question.

Islam teaches to murder all non-Muslims, so of course it's not compatible with anything.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 10:13:57 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2010, 11:46:32 AM »
Thanks for the information, Rubystars. 

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2010, 04:03:15 PM »
Oh no.  I'm a Jew living in New York.  I think you might have me confused with someone else.  But I definitely support the Serbs.   ;D ;D ;D

Why are you supporting Serbia???
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2010, 05:18:54 PM »
Proud to be Serb, I was ignorant about the situation in the Balkans until I found JTF. 

I support the Serbs because they were America's loyal ally in both World Wars.  During World War II, I understand that the Serbs protected American soldiers, whereas the Bosnian Muslims turned them over to the SS. 

I also support them because I see their situation as similar to those of the Jews in Israel. 

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2010, 07:45:53 PM »
Proud to be Serb, I was ignorant about the situation in the Balkans until I found JTF. 

I support the Serbs because they were America's loyal ally in both World Wars.  During World War II, I understand that the Serbs protected American soldiers, whereas the Bosnian Muslims turned them over to the SS. 

I also support them because I see their situation as similar to those of the Jews in Israel. 

Some people have hide the jews in their houses(there were a death penalty for that),other jews who could fight were in our army, and yes we have saved the american soldiers who were crashed in our country. But sad thing is that people forgot that stuf and when someone put a bad and false propaganda we became a barbarian monsters and genocidal people with long beards and knives in their teeth who are killing enyone who is not a Serb. I'm glad that some people know the truth and support us, thank you very much for that... Kisses from Serbia  :***

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2010, 08:44:41 PM »

Some people have hide the jews in their houses(there were a death penalty for that),other jews who could fight were in our army, and yes we have saved the american soldiers who were crashed in our country. But sad thing is that people forgot that stuf and when someone put a bad and false propaganda we became a barbarian monsters and genocidal people with long beards and knives in their teeth who are killing enyone who is not a Serb. I'm glad that some people know the truth and support us, thank you very much for that... Kisses from Serbia  :***

ProudtoBeSerb, are you familiar with the blogger Julia Gorin?  She's a right leaning Jewish woman who is very pro-Serb.  She also knows the history of the Balkans very well. 

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2010, 06:11:42 AM »
Hi Lisa!
what is your opinion of Angela Merkel?

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2010, 12:39:11 PM »

ProudtoBeSerb, are you familiar with the blogger Julia Gorin?  She's a right leaning Jewish woman who is very pro-Serb.  She also knows the history of the Balkans very well. 

She have some blogs on save Serbia but I'm not in any kind of contact with her...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2010, 05:34:33 PM »
Hi Lisa!
what is your opinion of Angela Merkel?

Hi Edward!

My opinion of Angele Merkel is mixed.  On the one hand, I like that she has spoken out against Iran having nukes.  She also criticized Pope Benedict for reinstating that Holocaust denying bishop.  She seems to generally be for good relations with the state of Israel.  However, she has spoken out against Israeli "settlements" in Judea, Samaria and Gaza, which I don't like. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2010, 07:07:28 PM »
Dear Lisa, would you consider Malaysia a Third World or First World country? The country has First World commodities like shopping malls, skyscrapers, and expressways.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:56 PM »
Lisa, I still don't have any questions... I hope it's ok to comment on Yimach's profile quote on your tread.

Thanks Lisa !

Yimach....excellent quote on your profile!  Nice to see the ABSOLUTE TRUTH posted.

"You can’t teach a monkey to speak and you can’t teach an Arab to be democratic. You’re dealing with a culture of thieves and robbers. Muhammad, their prophet, was a robber and a killer and a liar. The Arab destroys everything he touches!"

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2010, 06:51:26 PM »
Hi Yimach,

I would have to call Malaysia a Third World, or a developing country. 

Although a country has some modern commodities like skyscrapers and shopping malls, that's not all there is to being a First World country.  An example of this is Saudi Arabia.  They make loads of money exporting their oil.  But their people are very poor. 

By definition, Third World countries are those that were never aligned with the First World countries of NATO, or the USSR.  Many of these countries were also colonial subjects of First World countries like Britain, like Malaysia.  They're also characterized by poverty, high birth rates, disease, illiteracy, and economic dependence on First World countries. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2010, 04:39:28 AM »
The reason why Malesia is semi-developed is 40% of its citizens are Chinese and Hindu non-muslims. They carry the economy on their shoulders even though the spiteful lazy malay muslims severely discriminate against them.

BTW, the ethnic Chinese in Indonesia are a major if not dominant force in that country economy as well, and naturally they are also facing persecution and discrimination by the lazy muslims.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2010, 03:23:03 PM »
Hi Yimach,

Although a country has some modern commodities like skyscrapers and shopping malls, that's not all there is to being a First World country.  An example of this is Saudi Arabia.  They make loads of money exporting their oil.  But their people are very poor. 

By definition, Third World countries are those that were never aligned with the First World countries of NATO, or the USSR.  Many of these countries were also colonial subjects of First World countries like Britain, like Malaysia.  They're also characterized by poverty, high birth rates, disease, illiteracy, and economic dependence on First World countries. 

Thanks for answering my question about Malaysia, Lisa. I wonder a Malaysia without the Chinese and Indians would be like.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2010, 05:11:50 PM »
Hi Yimach,

Thanks for answering my question about Malaysia, Lisa. I wonder a Malaysia without the Chinese and Indians would be like.

No doubt such a Malaysia would like the rest of the dumps in the M.E. 

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2010, 07:53:46 AM »
Lisa, How does it feel livin' in New-York city? I remember the first time I visited it, I was about 12 years old.. It was quite a shock for me.. So much noise, so many people of all colors and races... So many cars, buildings, skyscrapers..... For a country boy, born and raised in Oak Grove, New York is sure too much....