General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Moshe Ben Eliezer

(1/4) > >>

Moshe92:
Here you can ask me questions. I started a thread in this section a while ago but didn't get any questions.

Lisa:
How did you discover JTF?

Moshe92:
Hello, Lisa. I found out about JTF from a friend. I was talking with him once, and he didn't specifically mention JTF. He just said something like, "I saw a video on youtube of a Jewish guy criticizing Barack Obama." I then searched "Jews and Obama" on youtube and found a video of Chaim talking about Obama. I later asked my friend if that was the same video he saw, and he said yes. I then watched many more videos of Chaim. That was in the summer of 2007. I didn't join JTF then because I thought at the time that it seemed kind of extreme. About a year later, I realized that Chaim was right, and I joined this forum in October of 2008.

I first learned about Rabbi Kahane from JTF. I had heard of the JDL before, but I had never heard of Rabbi Kahane before I found JTF. I'm glad Chaim introduced me to the ideas of Rabbi Kahane.

Moshe92:
Hello, Dan Ben Noah. I'm currently at a public high school, but previously, my parents sent me to a "Conservative" Jewish Day School, and I learned Hebrew there. My Hebrew skills have improved a lot since I joined JTF and hayamin haamiti. I now spend a lot more time reading Israeli web sites and listening to speeches/programs in Hebrew. I have been to Israel once. I went for two weeks in 2006. Next summer, I'm going to Israel for the second time. I'm going there with my family at the end of July, and we'll stay there for a week and a half.

Confederate Kahanist:
Have you found a University you want to go to yet or have been accepted at a University?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version