General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Moshe Ben Eliezer

<< < (4/4)

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                              בס"ד

--- Quote from: Moshe92 on December 27, 2009, 01:02:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 27, 2009, 01:00:57 PM ---                                                         בס"ד

--- Quote from: Moshe92 on December 27, 2009, 12:51:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 27, 2009, 12:40:00 PM ---                                                                 בס"ד

Why do most men love Russian Jew ladies? XD

--- End quote ---

Because they're beautiful and because they're smart at math and science.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Beautiful nerds u say

--- End quote ---

yes  :::D :::D :::D

--- End quote ---

I love em Morrocan

Moshe92:
There are wonderful Jews from all backgrounds, but I'm especially impressed with Russian Jews. They're very smart, and they're usually right wing. Even here in Massachusetts, Russian Jews are almost always right wing. One issue is that many Russian Jews where I live are completely non-religious since they could not practice Judaism and receive a Jewish education in the Soviet Union. However, that's a problem that can be dealt with. Russian non-religious Jews usually have a stronger interest in Judaism than other non-religious Jews, and Chabad often does kiruv to Russian Jews.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                                בס"ד

--- Quote from: Moshe92 on December 27, 2009, 01:18:12 PM ---There are wonderful Jews from all backgrounds, but I'm especially impressed with Russian Jews. They're very smart, and they're usually right wing. Even here in Massachusetts, Russian Jews are almost always right wing. One issue is that many Russian Jews where I live are completely non-religious since they could not practice Judaism and receive a Jewish education in the Soviet Union. However, that's a problem that can be dealt with. Russian non-religious Jews usually have a stronger interest in Judaism than other non-religious Jews, and Chabad often does kiruv to Russian Jews.

--- End quote ---

Well I'm a Russian Jew who's more right-wing than me?

Moshe92:

--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 27, 2009, 01:04:55 PM ---                                                              בס"ד

--- Quote from: Moshe92 on December 27, 2009, 01:02:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 27, 2009, 01:00:57 PM ---                                                         בס"ד

--- Quote from: Moshe92 on December 27, 2009, 12:51:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ron Of Judah on December 27, 2009, 12:40:00 PM ---                                                                 בס"ד

Why do most men love Russian Jew ladies? XD

--- End quote ---

Because they're beautiful and because they're smart at math and science.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Beautiful nerds u say

--- End quote ---

yes  :::D :::D :::D

--- End quote ---

I love em Morrocan

--- End quote ---

There are not that many mizrahi Jews where I live. They're lucky because most of them live in Israel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version