General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Moshe Ben Eliezer

<< < (2/4) > >>

Moshe92:

--- Quote from: Confederate Kahanist. on December 16, 2009, 12:05:48 PM ---Have you found a University you want to go to yet or have been accepted at a University?

--- End quote ---

I have not been accepted to a university yet. I'll find out on April 1st which colleges accepted me. I applied early action to UChicago and MIT, but they both deferred my application.

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
                                                                      בס"ד

--- Quote from: Moshe92 on December 16, 2009, 07:53:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Confederate Kahanist. on December 16, 2009, 12:05:48 PM ---Have you found a University you want to go to yet or have been accepted at a University?

--- End quote ---

I have not been accepted to a university yet. I'll find out on April 1st which colleges accepted me. I applied early action to UChicago and MIT, but they both defered my application.

--- End quote ---

Just make sure they don't try to fool you then

Confederate Kahanist:

--- End quote ---

I applied early action to UChicago and MIT, but they both defered my application.

--- End quote ---

That sucks.  I feel bad for ya.

Moshe92:

--- Quote from: Ron Ben Michael on December 16, 2009, 07:54:38 PM ---                                                                      בס"ד

--- End quote ---

I have not been accepted to a university yet. I'll find out on April 1st which colleges accepted me. I applied early action to UChicago and MIT, but they both defered my application.

--- End quote ---

Just make sure they don't try to fool you then

--- End quote ---

LOL. It's funny how that's the day they send back the decisions.

Moshe92:

--- Quote from: Confederate Kahanist. on December 16, 2009, 07:56:35 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I applied early action to UChicago and MIT, but they both defered my application.

--- End quote ---

That sucks.  I feel bad for ya.

--- End quote ---

I'm fine with that. Being deferred is better than being rejected. I still have a chance at getting in to those colleges regular decision. My neighbor applied early to UChicago last year and got deferred, but they accepted him regular decision.

Also, I'm applying to a bunch of colleges other than just those two so I have my ground covered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version