Author Topic: There's a guy in one of my courses named Muhammed.  (Read 4024 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: There's a guy in one of my courses named Muhammed.
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 10:42:32 AM »
I knew a Jewish guy his parents were from Lebanon his last name was Mohammad this is not a joke i asked his parents if they where ever muslims who converted to Judaism,they said they were always JEWISH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 10:56:40 AM »
My sister once employed a guy who constantly claimed he was from Malta and that his name waas Fabio. He always "forgot" to bring his documents in order to be registered.
He constantly tried to tell me Jews and Christians were wrong but not condemned if they regretted and became Muslim.
Well, once, I answered "Okay, Mohammad, what is your freakin' point. If you have problems, don't work in Judeo-Christian business and go beack to TUNISIA, where you REALLY come from."
After 2 weeks he still hadn't brought his documents and my sister called the police. And bet: His name was REALLY MUHAMMAD and he REALLY was from TUNISIA!!!!  :::D :::D :::D :::D
;D ;D ;D

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 03:27:34 PM »
Sorry, after all that, what was the point of this thread???

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 03:28:55 PM »
Sorry, after all that, what was the point of this thread???

There is not one

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »
I think this thread is wonderful...

We all hate Mohamud...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2009, 03:32:42 PM »
I think this thread is wonderful...

We all hate Mohamud...

Laughter is the best medicine.

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 05:00:49 AM »
hhehe nice one...in Malta the arabs ..don't know why but they always used the name Mario. haha they are all Mario's apparently haha... they avoided using their real names also..

ps Maltese language is very similar to arabic in fact if an arab talks slowly to me I can understand him...and once there was this arab guy and he used to call himself Mario but then he told us his real name was Hamza..(in maltese and probably in arabic also hamsa means '5'). Then there was this other arab guy and his name was  ( Exre - Axra means number '10') so when we needed them both instead of calling them one by one we used to say 'listen hmistax (hmistax means number '15')

becuase hamza '5' plus exre '10' = '15'  hahaha
hope you get the joke lol

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 10:54:31 AM »
hhehe nice one...in Malta the arabs ..don't know why but they always used the name Mario. haha they are all Mario's apparently haha... they avoided using their real names also..

ps Maltese language is very similar to arabic in fact if an arab talks slowly to me I can understand him...and once there was this arab guy and he used to call himself Mario but then he told us his real name was Hamza..(in maltese and probably in arabic also hamsa means '5'). Then there was this other arab guy and his name was  ( Exre - Axra means number '10') so when we needed them both instead of calling them one by one we used to say 'listen hmistax (hmistax means number '15')

becuase hamza '5' plus exre '10' = '15'  hahaha
hope you get the joke lol

We used to call that "Maltese" Mohammad "F'oxx ommok" (I hope I spelled it right)... ;D

Offline futuramark

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 11:07:09 AM »
wow you spelled it perfectly ...haha its a swear word..basically translates to f**k your mother...to be exact it means in your mother's pu*sy ..ommok means mother ...f'oxx means in her p**sy