Author Topic: TV Show Bones Portrays Slimy Schvartze As Race-Baiting Thug  (Read 714 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
TV Show Bones Portrays Slimy Schvartze As Race-Baiting Thug
« on: December 17, 2009, 03:24:22 AM »
Bones: The End In The Beginning

http://bonesfansonline.com/transcripts/426.htm

In this episode, Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan are married (it is a dream sequence) and own a nightclub together, appropriately titled "The Lab". The two come under pressure to book a rising hip-hop star, Clark, whose brother is known to be a serious underworld figure. When Booth and Bones predictably balk, the rap schvartze pulls the race card, as can be predicted. It's good to see that one establishment production is willing to reveal, even if just fleetingly, the real nature of these sleazy creatures.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Bones Fans Online
CLARK: Can you feel that? I mean this place is magic! Your stage has mystic properties (kisses his fingers)

BRENNAN: That is a ridiculous urban legend.

CLARK: Then explain to me how so many of the people who’ve played here over the years have gone on to fame and fortune?

BOOTH: Maybe it’s because we have good taste.

CLARK: This place had the power before you got here, and’ll have it after you’re gone. All I want is my piece of the legacy. (Spins around) C-Sync baby! And if you had good taste, you would book me first, and then each of my protégés thereafter, ya dig?

BOOTH: Well, dig this. I recognise you’re personal talent, but we won’t book you or you’re…

BRENNAN: Protégés,

BOOTH: Because of your bro-tha

CLARK: So, you’re just brazenly racist.

CAROLINE: This is exactly where I did not want this conversation to go.

BRENNAN: My husband is concerned about your gang ties. Which is not you, but is your brother.