Author Topic: Serbia lawsuit against Croatian genocide between 1991-95  (Read 2636 times)

Offline freedom_for_Serbia

• New JTFer
Serbia lawsuit against Croatian genocide between 1991-95
« on: December 24, 2009, 01:22:57 PM »
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=12&dd=24&nav_id=64006
I see our legal team has forgot 1941-45 etnic cleansing  :o

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Re: Serbia lawsuit against Croatian genocide between 1991-95
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »
Сретно Срби. Мај правде преовладати! :serbia:

Offline Boris

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 06:20:22 AM »
It is a bit late. Now it looks like Serbia is just reacting to a Croatian lawsuit. Croatia needs to make Serbia responsible for everything so that the ethnic cleansing they did in the operations "Storm" and "Lightning" would be justified although everybody knows that German intelligence was directing the war from the start(through Croatia and Slovenia) and later other sides joined in. Croatia is achieving everything their Fascistic leader, late Frajno Tudjman set as goal. They almost totally cleared Croatia from Serbs (that were there since the times when they acted as a buffer from Turkish invasion). No neighboring country can stand Croatian government or people. They are pompous fascists.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 07:58:45 PM »
We can't do a thing about it. They atacking us for defending our own people from Vatican and Germany influence - what that tells you? That they are confident and they probably will won on that trial because the EU and USA standing for them. Our govermant will never take that case to court. That's because our own people are selling our country. But I'm glad that there is some smart people in this world that have no trust in english and american media, and I'm glad that we are not alone against all.
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!