Author Topic: Louis Farrakhan  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Louis Farrakhan
« on: January 21, 2010, 04:23:28 PM »
He is one of the most respected and well known Black leaders in the United States. The Muslim Louis Farrakhan once refered to the Judaism as a ''gutter religion'', plus, he made numerous outrageous statements about the White race. This man is one of the best friends of our dear president Barack Hussein Obama (who is also a Black Muslim)..
You know, I just have one question for all the black people; Why are you so jealous? Why do you hate us Jews?
Why did almost all of your so-called great leaders (Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, the ''honorable'' Mr. farrakhan etc) preach hatred against the Chosen People?
Are we the ones to blame that you were enslaved? Are we the ones to blame that you are so lazy by your nature? That you can't do anything by yourselves? That you hate anyone? That you can't think for yourself, you need your leaders to make you believe in something..?
You're jealous and hate us, because the Jews, unlike you, are hard-working, ambitious, intelligent and have the ability to make their own decision without listening to someone else.. But you know what, you can also be successful and productive, if you just stop whining and start changing your way of life, stom crying about your miserable past and start building your future, stop listening to phony idiots like Farrakhan and think for yourself what's best for you and your children, start working and stop stealing from the hard-working people. Stop the affirmative action, because this is a discrimination, and this is exactly what causes hatred and racism against your kind.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 04:27:55 PM »
If I had 5 minutes alone in a room with Fuckahan, I would torture that slimy piece of garbage and make him curse the day he was born. He's one of the people I hate most in the world today and I would sacrifice a lot to get the chance to inflict a beating upon him.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 05:19:55 PM »
Yeah... This stupid ape even compared himself to Hitler (may his name be obliterated), he said, and I quote ''Adolf Hitler was a very great man...'', that brainless ape, Farrakhan, doesn't obviously even know that Hitler considered the Negro people as sub-human, as a bunch of monkeys... What an idiot.. The only reason that he admires Hitler, is because he is a stinking, hidious Jew-hater.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 06:21:39 PM »
Why post this topic here? This should be moved to General Discussion.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 07:00:47 PM »
Because Serbs are in danger today.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,