Author Topic: California is Lost--David Ben Moshe  (Read 1256 times)

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
California is Lost--David Ben Moshe
« on: December 20, 2009, 09:25:24 PM »
I just returned from a short trip to California and realize that the state is lost.  California is now a part of Mexico.  No matter where you go, all you see are Mexicans.  Salinas is just about 100% Mexican, but no matter what town you stop in, its almost all Mexican.  Go to a restaurant and both the servers and the customers are Mexican and Mexicans dont tip, so the Mexican waitresses are especially nice when a white family comes in.

It is too late to save California but if we let this happen to another state, then we dont deserve a nation and deserve what ever the consquences are.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: California is Lost--David Ben Moshe
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 10:19:36 PM »
true, when i was there as a kid, i couldn;t believe it was the states.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 11:02:59 PM »
I also think there just taking over small town America and making it into a hell hole.  You just cant get a job, the schools are dumb down and hospitals have been closing down.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 12:55:39 AM »
 :'(
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 12:22:01 PM »
Up next-COLORODO, its the next state to fall and go bankrupt under the glorious way of diversity. In five years you will have to be bi-lingual to have a chance of finding a job especially if you happen to be white.Followed by.....Arizona! Things are so sad there that the border towns are 100% spanish speaking,and the flag of MEXICO flies above old glory (if and when our flag is actually flown) in the public shools located there.The day is not too far away when you get fed up and go to Alaska, come across an igloo expect to see an Eskimo only to have a Latino pop out and say que pasa?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 02:59:41 PM »
I don't get one thing- the Mexican immigrants are supposed to escape mexico, not bring Mexico to America don't they ?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2009, 03:18:03 PM »
I don't get one thing- the Mexican immigrants are supposed to escape mexico, not bring Mexico to America don't they ?
Whats not to get.... They come here and pickup right where they left off on the old sod..... The only difference is they now have the gringos to subsides them here in America.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2009, 03:22:29 PM »
Whats not to get.... They come here and pickup right where they left off on the old sod..... The only difference is they now have the gringos to subsides them here in America.
Other immigrants like Chinese and Indians also come from poor and highly corrupt countries yet when they come to America, generally speaking, they don't seek to transform America into a bakshish country. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 03:30:22 PM »
Other immigrants like Chinese and Indians also come from poor and highly corrupt countries yet when they come to America, generally speaking, they don't seek to transform America into a bakshish country. 
Chinese and Indians are a horse of a different color... They come here to make their own way and participate in the American dream not sponge off it. Most of them go into business and become very well off.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years