Author Topic: How to Spot a Single Woman  (Read 55173 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
How to Spot a Single Woman
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:54:44 AM »
Friday, December 18, 2009
By Heidi Muller

Single women who are actively looking for a man are more likely to branch away from their friends and remain open to romantic possibilities.

Imagine a world where all the singletons had an "S" etched onto their foreheads and all the unavailable people had a "T" (for taken) on theirs.

Wouldn't that make the world a happier place? Well, it would surely become uncomplicated, especially for all the woman-hungry men venturing out to find an equally eager woman.

Yes, the pickup world would be an easier place in which to survive; but let's face it, part of the challenge (and fun) is knowing who to target and discovering whether they'll take the bait.

You'll still have to brush up on your pickup techniques, charm and smooth moves, but in the large pool of fish that is the female world, I'll help you determine if she's ready for the taking or swimming with some bigger sharks. It's then up to you to throw her the line and reel her in.

Available or Not?

Unfortunately, we don't live in a world where our dating availability is conveniently marked on our foreheads. (If you've been single all your life, this should make you breathe a huge sigh of relief.) Figuring out whether or not she's single takes more detective work, and it may not be determined in just one sitting.

Remember that there is no one giveaway to whether or not she's single — you'll need to look for several hints to determine the truth.

Affirmative: She's Single

She's full of eye contact

There's a difference between a single woman and a serial flirt (the serial flirt may have a boyfriend, but she teases every man that comes within range). Unless she's a chronic people-watcher, if her eye contact is darting all over the room as if looking for potential mates, you may be able to checkmate her.

Women who are already attached usually don't bother looking around the club (unless they're looking for someone they know in particular), as they go to bars with no intention of meeting men and don't need to check out the merchandise.

She's making eye contact with you and smiling

Eye contact is usually one of the first signs of interest, and if she's making intense eye contact with you from across the bar, then chances are she wants you to head on over and give her a try.

She's talking to every guy in the bar

If you see her talking to many guys from a distance, it may mean that she's open to conversation, therefore, it's your cue to go up to her and find out all about her ways.

She looks at other couples with sadness

If you're observing her from afar and you notice her looking at other couples, she could be longing for the days when she was once also attached. That's where you come in.

Her body language says it all

If you're familiar with the dating game, then you surely know that body language can say a lot about a person, and if she has a boyfriend, then chances are she won't be twirling her hair and touching other men ever so casually. If you muster up enough courage to approach her, try to observe what her body language is saying:

-- Arms crossed, standing back: "Get away or I'll kick my heel in your face."

-- Touches your arm or leg subtly, or her own arm (she wants you to touch her): "Let's keep talking."

She's a chatterbox

If you start talking to a woman you work with, for example, and in one conversation she tells you that she has a dog named Max, does a lot of cooking, goes to the gym every week, and takes art lessons, chances are she doesn't have a man to come home to. The two tip-offs? She has a lot of time on her hands and does a lot to keep herself busy. And she's very open and friendly when it comes to you.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How to Spot a Single Woman
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

If she asks you for money she's single

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 10:50:18 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

Who's going to ask a stranger for money?

I do eye contact and stay out of bars (except for the people working there) in my opinion all you do is pick-up second-hand baggage.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 10:55:53 AM »
                                                                                     בס"ד

בס"ד

Who's going to ask a stranger for money?

I do eye contact and stay out of bars (except for the people working there) in my opinion all you do is pick-up second-hand baggage.

I used to do pick-ups now I don't somehow it already worked (funny thing is it goes the best when you're not trying to impress the lady or other dumb stuff but just act natural and don't get stressed and hypocrite)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 11:11:56 AM »
That's how I feel, do the things you love........take non-credit courses/ hobbies/workshops at a local college,home center,gym. Have fun along the way.  ^-^
Hasta La Vista Baby!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »
                                                                     בס"ד

That's how I feel, do the things you love........take non-credit courses/ hobbies/workshops at a local college,home center,gym. Have fun along the way.  ^-^

I don't agree "we" should do whatever we love to do

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 11:32:55 AM »
She's a chatterbox.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D

sorry, reminds me of someone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 12:00:50 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

That's how I feel, do the things you love........take noncredit courses/ hobbies/workshops at a local college,home center,gym. Have fun along the way.  ^-^

I don't know where you're coming from, I can only surmise that is why you are 16 and I am  ???  "39"
Hasta La Vista Baby!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 12:05:09 PM »
                                                                     בס"ד

That's how I feel, do the things you love........take noncredit courses/ hobbies/workshops at a local college,home center,gym. Have fun along the way.  ^-^

I don't know where you're coming from, I can only surmise that is why you are 16 and I am  ???  "39"

nahh it's cause I'm sane you know I'd "love" to rape beautiful Arab girls during the Liberation of the Land of Israel (and there are beautiful ones) but I wouldn't!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 12:53:26 PM »
mommy!!!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 02:23:02 PM »
I think Pennyjangle meant engaging in harmless hobbies like hiking, photography, etc.  That way, you might at least have a decent time even if you don't meet your next husband/wife. 

Also, desperation is never attractive in men or women.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 02:27:12 PM »
                                                                       בס"ד

I think Pennyjangle meant engaging in harmless hobbies like hiking, photography, etc.  That way, you might at least have a decent time even if you don't meet your next husband/wife. 

But an unrealistic moron isn't attractive for men and women too

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 02:28:55 PM »
Well that's true too.  But if both the man and woman are morons, then maybe it's a good thing. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 02:33:04 PM »
                                                              בס"ד

Well that's true too.  But if both the man and woman are morons, then maybe it's a good thing. 

Then how do you explain George Wahabi Bush and Laura?

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 02:37:54 PM »
I don't think Whorehey Bushito is as dumb as the media made him out to be. That's not to say he could be a brilliant brain surgeon.  He wasn't a good speaker.  But neither is Obama, and media makes him out to be brilliant. 

Also, you just never know what goes on privately between married people. 

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 02:55:48 PM »

Thank You Lisa,.......... you know me.   ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 03:02:21 PM »
I don't think Whorehey Bushito is as dumb as the media made him out to be. That's not to say he could be a brilliant brain surgeon.  He wasn't a good speaker.  But neither is Obama, and media makes him out to be brilliant. 

Also, you just never know what goes on privately between married people. 
[/quote

if you're talking about size............ Is it really a factor for marriage for women?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »
                                                                      בס"ד

I am not desperate, no, not at all.

I've been alone now for 14 years, I can wait another 14 years.

Thank You Lisa,.......... you know me.   ;D

So you've divorced... How old are you?

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 03:10:25 PM »
I was not referring to size at all. 

I'm just saying that things aren't always what they seem with other people when no one else is around.  You never know what they could fight about.  That's especially true of public personalities who want to present a certain image to the world. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »
                                                            בס"ד

I was not referring to size at all. 

I'm just saying that things aren't always what they seem with other people when no one else is around.  You never know what they could fight about.  That's especially true of public personalities who want to present a certain image to the world. 

Ohhh well that's obvious I mean no one's perfect and nobody wants anyone to laugh at him

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »
I've seen some tabloid newspaper covers about Bush resuming his drinking and Laura threatening to leave him. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »
                                                                  בס"ד

I've seen some tabloid newspaper covers about Bush resuming his drinking and Laura threatening to leave him. 

Why do women don't like drunken men really? Or is it only Laura and my friend's ex-girlfriend?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 03:58:03 PM »
                                                          בס"ד

yes, I divorced him for marrying someone else while still married to me.

I am old enough to be your mother.

בס"ד

Wow, sorry to hear that. And btw, I would never be interested in a Gentile woman, no matter how old she is.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2009, 04:12:50 PM »
yes, I realize that.

בס"ד

yes, I divorced him for marrying someone else while still married to me.

I am old enough to be your mother.

בס"ד

Wow, sorry to hear that. And btw, I would never be interested in a Gentile woman, no matter how old she is.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »
                                                                  בס"ד

Why do women don't like drunken men really? Or is it only Laura and my friend's ex-girlfriend?

Drunken men are PIGS!  >:(
Hasta La Vista Baby!