Author Topic: Ask JTF For September 17 Broadcast  (Read 16857 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: Ask JTF For September 17 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 05:56:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

This week i wanted to ask if by the way things are going in Israel, there can be another "galut"? what do you think about it? its just that the situation here bears such a close resemblance to what was in the first and second "galuyot", that it only made wonder about it. i cant see Israel becoming a Jewish state in the next 50 years, i can only see more and more leftists, more and more sins and lack of justice.
i would also like to ask what were the main reasons that so many rabbis disagreed with rabbi Kahane. for me, one who only begins to enter real Judaism, its very interesting to also see what others think. for example, the "neturei karta" say something like waiting for the Mashiach to come first, then Jews can have a state (or its the general "Haredim" view of the situation- im not sure). its against what Kahane saw as real Judaism, but as i said in the first part of the question, its hard to see how can Israel continue to exist in the far future having all the problem she has.

Thanks.

Kahane was right!

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 08:39:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I would be delighted if you could comment on Islam, and in particular on the circumstantial evidence that Islam is false.  I refer to what seems to be abundant evidence that Islam was a scam invented just to satisfy Muhammad's own personal desires and whims.  For example:

1)  One day Muhammad took a fancy to his daughter-in-law.  Coincidentally (!), 'Allah' promptly appeared and commanded him to have sex with her.  Muhammad's poor son (adopted) had to divorce her straightaway.

2)  'Allah' supposedly allowed Muhammad to have unlimited wives (he had c. 14);
     Ordinary Muslim men to have up to four wives; but
     Muhammad's son-in-law (Ali) could have only one wife - Muhammad's darling daughter, Fatima.
It looks like a rule designed to slake Muhammad's own lust and treat daddy's little girl, does it not?

3)  When in the early days the Muslims were weak and few, 'Allah' supposedly commanded 'let there be no compulsion in religion'.  But later, when the Muslims were many and strong, 'Allah' supposedly commanded them to behead the infidels, ambush them etc!

Are the above just amazing concidences?  I have a legal background and to me these seem like circumstantial evidence that Islam is false. 

Regards from Noahide

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 11:20:43 PM »
Dear Chaim ben Pesach,  What do you think about thepope's statement's about Islam. Do you think this will start a world war? An arab paper based in london said this would lead to war. What do you think?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

adam613

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2006, 11:39:45 PM »
Thanks for answering my question a few weeks ago. Anyway since I did mention that I haven't ate passover in over 10 years I do speak to my parents but just don't spend the holidays with them and they go away to Florida or other places and it would be difficult for me to go away to Florida for the holidays. Anyway, I was wondering what you felt of Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi an Itallian Muslim who believes that the Koran gives Ismael's decendents the desert of arabia and the Jews the land of Israel. (Of course Jews who lived in Arabia were murdered when Mohammed took power).  I heard Palazzi on the Tovia Singer a few years ago although I am no longer crazy about Tovia I was wondering do you think Palazzi is sincere. Palazzi has also condemmed CAIR for what they do in the United States. Here are Palazi's comments on Koran night Journey Chapter 17 verses 100-104. (I will put the verses and the website  after his comments.)

SHAYKH PROF. PALAZZI COMMENTS:

God wanted to give Avraham a double blessing, through Ishmael and through Isaac, and ordered that Ishmael's descendents should live in the desert of Arabia and Isaac's in Canaan.

The Qur'an recognizes the Land of Israel as the heritage of the Jews and it explains that, before the Last Judgment, Jews will return to dwell there. This prophecy has already been fulfilled.

These are the verses in the Koran. (I do have a Koran so looked them up and the translation is a little different although I could not understand what it was saying in my english translation of the Koran).

THE QUR'AN SAYS:
"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"
"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."
"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."
[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]
http://www.templemount.org/quranland.html

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 11:42:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thanks so much for your flattering remarks last week! I was really surprised and taken aback to receive such an enormous compliment from the great Chaim ben Pesach! I never thought that would ever be possible! I wanted to let you know that this past summer, I did post JTF's mission statement, vision, and seven point plan on many different Yahoo Israel and Jewish chat groups.

Anyway, I know that in the previous weeks, you've been urging as many of us to vote for John Spencer in the republican Senatorial campaign. Since I'm a registered democrat, I wasn't able to do so. But I did make it a point to vote for Hillary Sodom Arafart's opponent. I confess I did support her in the past, and I pound my heart and say, "Forgive me for I have sinned" as I say this. I am certainly not supporting her anymore. A big reason why I am not supporting her anymore is because her positions match the double-speak of her husband such as "I smoked but didn't inhale" and "I had an inappropriate relationship but not a sexual relationship." Hillary takes on positions that reflect this mentality on so many issues. She voted against the war even though she was against it, she's against burning the flag and cruelty to animals, yet is against supporting legislation to ban these actions. I will not support someone with this degree of hypocrisy. I will vote for Spencer in the general election and if she runs for president, I will vote against her too, and this is coming from someone who has never voted republican before. But the biggest reason I will no longer support her is how she intervened to pull your program off the air in Manhattan. What's up with that? With Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Kim Jang Il, and all the other evils in this world, I guess she must have figured that Chaim ben Pesach presented the biggest threat! I can understand her personal reasons for wanting to shut you the JTF program down. But I'm curious to know as to what "legal" grounds she had to shut down your program from Manhattan? How was she legally able to pull this off? Isn't this a censorship and a violation of the first amendment? What, if anything, did you do to fight this? I hope one day you will succeed in getting your program back on in Manhattan and defeat this ridiculous censorship. Thanks.

Daniel

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 01:02:24 AM »
Shalom Chaim, kol tuv

I would like to know if there are any specific academic requirements to be a senator? I see that many politicians have gone to Yale, Harvard, and many other Ivy League schools, would I have to do the same? I hate to say it, but I don't feel I'm smart enough to attend such schools. Although, when I see that Jorge Bush went to Harvard, it makes me wonder. I have developed good debate skills in politics and history, but I doubt that's good enough.
I just have a few credits from college from some language courses, but that's it. Do you recomend any subjects I should major in? And which schools I should preferably attend?

Toda shehetzbata! (hope I said it right:)
Vito