Author Topic: 7 guys women can't resist  (Read 30591 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
7 guys women can't resist
« on: December 23, 2009, 10:16:32 PM »
1. The Romantic Guy
He believes in classic romance. He is constantly bringing her flowers and chocolate and lighting candles during dinner. He calls her often to let her know he is thinking about her and looks into her eyes and tells her how he feels.

Why he is so irresistible:
A woman loves to feel appreciated, and the romantic guy makes this happen. He uses romantic gestures to show her he is thinking about her. As an added bonus, she feels free to reciprocate and act on her own romantic tendencies.
2. The Confident Guy
He is totally secure and sure of himself. He is assertive in public and gives off an aura of power and control (within reason of course, as the "cocky guy" is not on this list). In a relationship, he doesn't get jealous of other men; he doesn't feel threatened by his girlfriend's male friends or coworkers.

Why he is so irresistible: Women are attracted to confident men. Consider this: If you think you are great, she will probably be influenced to think the same. The confident man doesn't seek approval from women, and this makes them want him even more.
3. The Artistic Guy
The artistic guy is spontaneous and lives for the moment. Often, he will use his creativity to woo her, such as with a song he has written about her or a painting he has made for her.

Why he is so irresistible: Every woman wants to feel unique and special. There is no better way to make her feel this way than to use her as your muse or your source of inspiration. She is intrigued by the artistic guy's creative mind and especially by the way he incorporates her into his art.

4. The Foreign Guy
He comes from a faraway exotic country; he might have a cute accent or a unique way of seeing the world. His social customs and everyday behavior can be a little quirky, but he always manages to come off as uniquely charming. Note that you don't have to actually be foreign to fit into this category. If you are well-traveled or speak many languages, you might be able to pull off the charm as well as any sweet-talking foreigner.

Why he is so irresistible: Charisma, charisma and charisma. There's not much more I can say about this one; it's just that mysterious je ne sais quoi that is so alluring. Women often choose this kind of guy if they are curious about the world, but most of the appeal comes down to a fascination with dating someone from another culture.
5. The Free Spirit Guy (aka the Bad Boy)

The free spirit guy goes where the wind takes him -- and the wind usually takes him on some kind of wacky adventure. He might ride a motorcycle, or he might skip work to take her on a last-minute road trip, but this guy doesn't worry too much about the consequences; he just sees where his own devices take him.
Why he is so irresistible: Every woman wants a bit of a rebel (within reason, of course). She loves his carefree attitude and hopes that it will rub off on her too. The bad boy spirit adds an element of youthfulness to the relationship and she loves to try taming him -- although she knows she'll never actually succeed.
6. The Intelligent/Witty Guy
He instigates conversations that are intellectually stimulating and listens to what she has to say in response. He makes her laugh with his clever sense of humor and has an uncanny ability to make politics interesting. He can shoot the breeze with her for hours and it will never get boring.

Why he is so irresistible:
As time goes on, your hairline may recede and your buff body may soften, but if you can keep her interested, you've won half the battle. An intellectual connection is a big part of what sustains a relationship and if you can show her that you've got that, she'll be hooked pretty quickly.
7. The Considerate Guy
He holds open her car door and pulls out her chair. He foots the bill for dinner and makes sure to offer her dessert. He always asks her out with reasonable notice and picks her up at her door. He is generally sensitive to how she is feeling and when she is ready to go home.

Why he is so irresistible: Surprised? You probably think that nice, considerate guys never get the woman, but consider this: Once a woman has gone through her share of the bad guy, the rude guy and the not-calling-her-back guy, she will likely reevaluate her priorities. It takes a bit of maturity on her part to realize this, but eventually most girls come around and realize that they want a guy who will treat them well in the long run.
a word of caution
Don't take any of these character types to the extreme or try to be someone you're not -- it will be way too obvious.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: 7 guys women can't resist
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »
I am every one of those you described.. So, my next question, your place or mine?   :laugh:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 09:00:52 PM »
What age group are you in?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 01:48:11 AM »
Early 30s and you?

:love: :-* :celebrate:

Madame, some flowers and a bottle of champagne?  By the way I really can do a good Israeli and Italian accent, you would hardly know.. My southern accent isn't too bad either, even though I am officially a "yankee".

I am witty, romantic, daring, cunning, attractive, foreign in many ways and very considerate.  When I ask for a beer, I do say "PLEEAASSSE".  As for daring and brave, I am known to wrestle black bears and chase cougars.   Fabio doesn't dare get into beauty contests with me.  What can I say sweetie, I'm a "REAL MAN!".   But I am modest, so I will say then, that therei s nothing all that special about anything I said.  I did mention to you about the accent thing?? Yes , quite foreign!   Being a Jew, I am not exactly in the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (WASP) category anyhow.    I am very confident, lets just say I know where my place is and I know the place of a woman.   Any person will see I am assertive and strong-spirited and I like to call the shots and feel CONFIDENT in my decision making.   But of course, I always like the input and council of my lady to assist in these decisions.  I don't try to impress women, I am already too impressed by myself.  Not to sound cocky, but I do have confidence in myself, because I have a Great G-d who guides me.    Jealous?? Well, if you don't mind me hangin with pretty babes, you can hang with all the handsome hunks you like.

Hope you don't mind if time to time I call you darlin'.   I am the kind of guy to take a woman into my arms and carry her as I walk down the beach and the sun is setting in the backdrop.  When I kiss her and hold her I will look into her sweet eyes so I can feel the depths of her beautiful feminine soul.  Not even an angel from heaven can take me away from my sweet, beloved sugarblossom.

By the way, I am going to compose a list of the 7 traits men find irresistable about women.   Let me start with one of them, are you a good cook?   

Yes, I do prefer "ladies" not girls..  No girls need apply , only "LADIES".  I am a gent of sorts.

Did I mention one of my greatest traits is a good sense of humor?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 02:09:29 AM by DeathToIslam »

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 05:36:31 AM »
Romeo where has thou been all my life?  ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 04:08:00 PM »
Waiting for you darlin..   ;D

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 04:50:32 PM »
Sorry Hanna, I am the oldest brother in the family.   But we can still be friends.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 08:28:03 PM »
:(

do you have an older brother?

:laugh:

I don't want to be greedy.......you can have him.  8)
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 10:14:22 PM »
Do people really like guys who fit into the "romantic guy" category? Guys like that are weird.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2010, 10:45:10 PM »
We are not weird, we are just a bit old fashioned.    I think lot of the metrosexual new agey guys who don't even know what it means to be a man are real weird.  A date should have romantic elements, not be some kind of business meeting.   My opinion is that most Americans are weird, because these days if you bring a girl some flowers, you must be sexist or deranged.  How dare I.. OH MY.. Here is my business card , so much more romantic.  No, I don't want to shake my hand with her or go dutch or act in some superficial fake manner on a date.  I am spontaneous and like to be me..  Yes, I will open the door for her and pull the seat for her.  I am a gent..  Sorry, you think I am weird.  Maybe too many people these days just don't have manners, respect or any type of culture .   

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2010, 03:25:11 PM »
Do people really like guys who fit into the "romantic guy" category? Guys like that are weird.

YES, it doesn't have to be constantly but to show you care is a good thing.  ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 06:09:29 PM »

You sound too good to be true, so what are your shortcomings?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 10:13:49 AM »
7 Guys women cannot resist:
1. Me
2. Me
3. Me
4. Me
5. Me
6. Me
7. Me

;D

Yes, I am quite modest.. It shows in the way I present myself.  Now all you ladies don't come rushing at me at once.  Cannot marry all of you in one day  :laugh:

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 10:17:58 AM »
Well, I am not perfect...  I would say my shortcomings are few, but I am still a human.  I can fulfill the knight in shining armor role, but don't expect me to never say I got a headache or that the job is getting to me.   I am flawed, but as far as I know, I do fulfill many of the criteria that you have written.     I am an old-fashioned, hot blooded, loving caring gent.  But, if I give my heart to a lady I love and she doesn't show me that love in return, well I can get a bit discouraged.  THat is a short-coming.  However, I am a strong man, I just keep on truckin..  When I find my darling sweetheart, no power in earth or heaven will take her from me. 

You sound too good to be true, so what are your shortcomings?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 05:27:30 AM »
Hanna, I think I have  :guitar: :love: :-*

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 05:33:11 AM »
who?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 09:56:11 AM »
who?

:celebrate:

So darlin, what's a good spot for us to enjoy a drink and reminsce the great view of the Columbia River.  Perhaps a nice candlelight dinner, I prefer Italian or Middle Eastern, to discuss our deeper views of all the issues that affect our lives.  It would be great to know you better and see if our spiritual chemistry coincides in a synergistic harmony. 

I guess you and pennyjangle are older.. They say aged wine has a richer flavor than young wine..  Is that true?  Women and wine seem to have much in common to me.  Both are sweet, invigorating, but seductive.

Pennyjangle, you said you are northern italian?  Does that mean you are a good cook?   ;D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 02:43:57 PM by DeathToIslam »

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 02:24:16 PM »
Yes I am all those things. You would be a great match but I have "No Desire" to be married again.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 02:49:19 PM »
pennyjangle, now don't you break my heart...  :'(

I had dreams of us riding horses through the rustic Italian countryside and relishing its beauty and magnificence with each other.  Oh sweet Signorina, I would love for us to stay in a cottage in Toscana to experience the beauty of traditional culture.  I would love for us to ride together in a gondolier over the pretty waters of Venezia, holding you in my arms as the sun sets beneath the ancient city of love and passion.  May, I be so honored to kiss you in the very place where romance was born.   :-*

Sto cadendo nell'amore con voi
Ti amo con tutta l'anima!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:04:17 PM by DeathToIslam »

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 04:10:31 PM »
pennyjangle, now don't you break my heart...  :'(

I had dreams of us riding horses through the rustic Italian countryside and relishing its beauty and magnificence with each other.  Oh sweet Signorina, I would love for us to stay in a cottage in Toscana to experience the beauty of traditional culture.  I would love for us to ride together in a gondolier over the pretty waters of Venezia, holding you in my arms as the sun sets beneath the ancient city of love and passion.  May, I be so honored to kiss you in the very place where romance was born.   :-*

Sto cadendo nell'amore con voi
Ti amo con tutta l'anima!

O il mio amore potrebbe come l'ho giudicata male? Possiamo fare tutte le cose ma non posso sposarla tuttavia, ho bisogno del mio
tregua!  ;D
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 04:18:35 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D  This is funny.  I know it's wrong but,  I can't wait for the next post.  ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 07:20:53 PM »
Do I need to take Italian lessons?

I know some Spanish...

te Amo?

:eat:
Te amo means I love you.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 07:22:37 PM »

I know some Spanish...

te Amo?

Te amo means I love you.
Actually, I might be wrong...but in Italian it is ti amo.  Is te amo spanish?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 08:46:32 PM »
yes, Spanish. But, Spanish and Italian are almost the same.

how do you say "I hate you" in Italian?

:::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D

I know some Spanish...

te Amo?

Te amo means I love you.
Actually, I might be wrong...but in Italian it is ti amo.  Is te amo spanish?
Italian and spanish are almost the same, sort of.
I never heard it said, or saw it written, te amo in Italian.
I really don't know how to say 'I hate you' in Italian.  It's...Io ti odio (using online translation).  That is not an expression I heard in my house growing up.  Sorry.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 09:37:49 PM »
DeathToIslam,  :-*

Is this real or in my dreams
My worlds unraveling at the seams
You have my heart now take my soul
This cyber love is what makes me whole

I can't believe what's happening to me
Your face so perfect that I've never seen
Your lips so soft I may never touch
I only feel the keyboard I clutch

I need you now I need you forever  :love:
In an electric world to be together
A surreal place that plays with the mind
In a cloned world of two of a kind

I consume your words they filter inside
No matter what I do I can't seem to hide
My trembling hands awaiting the rush
When I feel you near to resume this crush

Your my everything my unyielding desire   :guitar:
the spark to the match before it lights fire
The angel within that whispers my name
Controlling the moves in this wicked game

This cyber love Is why I awake
This cyber love is my only escape
The time has come I feel it in my spine
When I look toward the melancholy light and see your on-line. 8)
Hasta La Vista Baby!