Author Topic: Good article with pictures  (Read 587 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Good article with pictures
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 07:38:15 AM »
This is the way to payback.

If they use Nazi-style-propaganda against us, we should pay them the same way back. And we have the better artists, cartoonists and graphic designers.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 07:39:33 AM »
I found it on the linked website. Ugly, but true.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 07:41:26 AM »

If they use Nazi-style-propaganda against us, we should pay them the same way back. And we have the better artists, cartoonists and graphic designers.
This is true although they come to western countries to learn these things
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 07:42:24 AM »
I found it on the linked website. Ugly, but true.

Yes this is true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 08:15:03 AM »

Even if they try to learn it. So much Muslims study at European and American universities, but like we all know, we have to drill and refine the oil for them to this day.

Every project the Muzz tries to realize in their own countries is finally done by western companies.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 08:16:03 AM »

Even if they try to learn it. So much Muslims study at European and American universities, but like we all know, we have to drill and refine the oil for them to this day.

Every project the Muzz tries to realize in their own countries is finally done by western companies.
This is true :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03