Author Topic: Pakistan court orders men's ears, noses hacked off  (Read 3239 times)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Pakistan court orders men's ears, noses hacked off
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:36:20 PM »
Video: http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/12/22/pakistan.harsh.justice/index.html

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- A court in Lahore, Pakistan, has ordered that two men have their noses and ears chopped off, after the two were convicted of doing the same to a young woman.

The anti-terrorism court also ordered that brothers Ammanat Ali, 29, and Sher Mohammed, 27, spend life in prison and pay 700,000 rupees ($8,300) in compensation to the victim, Punjab province chief prosecutor Chaudary Mohammed Jahangir said Tuesday.

The sentence was handed down Monday in accordance with Islamic law and the country's anti-terror laws, the prosecutor said.

The woman and her family had rejected an offer of marriage from Sher Mohammed, the officer who investigated the case said.

The two men attacked the woman, Fazeelat Bibi, 22, on September 28, in the village of Zafarkey, southwest of Lahore, Inspector Hakim Ali said. Along with their cousin Mohammed Ali and two other men, they hid, stopped Bibi on her way home from work, and strangled her with a wire, the officer said.

When they thought she was dead, they cut off her nose and ears, Ali said.

They mutilated her "to set an example," prosecutor Jahangir said.

Mohammed Ali, the cousin, was also arrested, while the two other men allegedly involved in the attack have not been, the inspector said.

The brothers were tried under anti-terror laws because the incident "created tyranny" in the district, Inspector Ali said.

The high court must confirm the sentence before it is carried out, and a doctor must determine that they can survive the punishment.

The high court has suspended similar sentences in the past.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
Re: Pakistan court orders men's ears, noses hacked off
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 09:29:20 PM »
How can they spend life in prison with their noses and ears chopped off. Wouldn't you bleed to death first?
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »
How can they spend life in prison with their noses and ears chopped off. Wouldn't you bleed to death first?

They probably put bandages over them.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 10:58:10 PM »
This is not uncommon in the Muslim world.  Such things happen all the time there.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 06:59:11 AM »
Please, I would need ICU!!  >:(
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 07:40:35 AM »
Strange, I always thought that under Sharia law a woman counted as only half the value of a man for mutilation purposes.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 08:01:26 AM »
Good, I would be dead.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2009, 08:21:46 AM »
Muslims need this form of law in order to keep them under controll. In fact the Muslim needs a strong hand and a hard knout. Such people like Stalin, Tito, Saddam, Gaddafi, Mao etc. keep this animals under controll. But as the policy became more humane and less cruel and brutal the Muslims freaked out and made their whole countries in a enourmous sloughterhouse.

The same was with the Nazis. The allied forces had to do things which were not civilized. But they succeed in the end. Thank god.

So we should learn from history and so we have to establish a different law for Muslims in our countries too. I am not opposed of cutting the hands of Muslim thieves and enforce capital punishment for them on highway robbery, rape, manslaughter, drugtrade, girl trafficing and other Muslim businesses.

A Muslim is like an animal. He is not capable of resozialisation, because he feels usually no guilt for his terrible evil deeds. Only pure horror can retent him of harming the normal people. This is the way to deal with him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2009, 02:33:27 PM »
serve them both right - the only time i have supported their barbaric laws - when they use them on each other

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2009, 08:29:23 PM »
I don't understand why they can't all go live in "Jonestown"  and leave us ALONE!  >:(
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 01:19:21 AM »
Cutting the noses and ears off of people is an old Persian torture method, from the days of Cyrus the Great King until at least Alexander the Great...  Persians cut off Alexander's scouts noses and ears, so Alexander did the same [but worse] to those who harmed his men.

If you need to stop bleeding pronto, toss gunpowder on the wound and light it up: cauterized.

If this sentence is carried out, kudos to the judge.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 12:50:50 PM »
I saw that thing about gunpowder in the movie "Bad Girls" with Madeleine Stowe, Mary Stuart Masterson, Andie MacDowell; Drew Barrymore.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 09:23:46 PM »
I saw that thing about gunpowder in the movie "Bad Girls" with Madeleine Stowe, Mary Stuart Masterson, Andie MacDowell; Drew Barrymore.
When Muslims enslaved young African boys they castrated them turning them into eunuchs, to stop the bleeding they stuffed the wounds with red hot coals.  60% mortality rate.
-If black people were made aware of how much sicker the Arabic-Muslim slave trade was to their people... I am quite sure most who have been duped into becoming Muslim would raise Cain if the truth was not hidden away about how much Muslims and Arabs have TRADITIONALLY hated and abused blacks.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein