Author Topic: FRUIT WHATS YOUR OPINION  (Read 8247 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: FRUIT WHATS YOUR OPINION
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 09:06:25 AM »
It is true that Scottish women shop all the time, moan all the time, and are never happy.  They are also generally quite reserved.  They have a higher sense of morality than Englishwomen but that also means that when they have uninhibited moments - e.g. through drinking or through excitement - they become conversely debauched to a similar extent.  Scottish women raise up very unsuccessful children because they encourage being quiet and reserved and not taking the advantage.  Scottish culture is mediocre because Scottish children are told by their mothers to be mediocre.

I don't like Scottish accents but many Scottish women are so pretty.

It used to be, until just 10 years ago, that 99.5% of all Scottish women were white - stunning brunettes and blondes and everything else - but now miscegenation is in full swing and the average Scottish woman of tomorrow will be yet another unattractive mulatta.

Some Scottish women are the stunning dark-headed ones who are profoundly sexual.  They have hot breath and they like to sexually taunt you, and then take you somewhere quiet and engage in a lewd act with you.  Some are blonde - prim and proper, won't touch you unless you have plenty money and will marry them.

Some Scottish women are truly disgusting - unattractive as anything.

However everything is changing here.  Many of them sleep with Asians now.  The whole culture and the urban scene in particular are changing.  Scotland is not a nice place to live.  The Scottish women are leading the country into oblivion.

I want Scottish women to sleep with black men.

I am not Scottish.

I don't even feel WHITE.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 09:08:09 AM »
I THOUGHT YOU WERE SCOTTISH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 09:46:22 AM »
They all have men's jobs and they like hip hop.  They don't want babies with white guys any more.  Those that do have babies with white guys are doing so because of circumstance and not preference.  No one cares about millions of boys in Scotland having nothing to do.  Scottish women want to kill us off.  They are happy to ignore us and leave us with nothing.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 10:19:34 AM »
They all have men's jobs and they like hip hop.  They don't want babies with white guys any more.  Those that do have babies with white guys are doing so because of circumstance and not preference.  No one cares about millions of boys in Scotland having nothing to do.  Scottish women want to kill us off.  They are happy to ignore us and leave us with nothing.
THATS A VERY SAD SITUATION BUT CHEER UP IT HAPPENS IN Germany as well Heidi Klum with Husband

Shot at 2010-01-03

TruthTyper

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 11:12:19 AM »
fruit, are you english or welsh?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 01:07:46 PM »

I am none of these nationalities.  Being a 'white British male' is like saying you are a leper or a person with Down's syndrome.  I always fill out forms saying that I am mixed race (white-Asian) and I will only put 'British' down as nationality where obliged to.  I am not English, not Scottish, not Welsh, not Irish.  G-d help anyone who is.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 01:24:35 PM »
Fruit, you are exaggerating and misrepresenting the situation. There are also sections of Scottish society who ridicule these people, for instance, in the youth culture, the 'emos', as they are called. Where is Ted Polyhmus when you need him? I have no idea what 'emo' is, except that they are all white.

Are you in Scotland yourself?

By the way, your descriptions of Scottish women are true to the stereotype.

Lady Agnew of Lochnaw by John Singer Sargent was the original dark Scottish charmer. You can find her upstairs in the Scottish National Gallery in Edinburgh, right on the back wall, where she sits in wait for you:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 02:26:00 PM by sat_chit_anand »

TruthTyper

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 01:31:01 PM »
Not sure about Scotland but in America "emo" stands for Emotional. Its usually ultra-gothic (aka I"m a satanist wannabe) kids who are extremely pro-liberal, pro-multiculturilism, etc...

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 02:29:55 PM »
Not sure about Scotland but in America "emo" stands for Emotional. Its usually ultra-gothic (aka I"m a satanist wannabe) kids who are extremely pro-liberal, pro-multiculturilism, etc...

Yuk, how awful. The culture is negative, but they are white. It is the opposame of the black popular culture I suppose.

Well, it looks as though we are just looking at materialism and consumerism. As people lose their religious and cultural identities they move towards materialism, consumerism and start to form gangs and identify with each other through shared negative outlooks. What a load of ****.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 03:22:29 PM »
IF HOW YOU DESCRIBE THE U.K. IS ACURATE IT'S MUCH WORSE THEN THEN IN THE  U.S

Shot at 2010-01-03

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 03:42:04 PM »
Britain is less Christian than the US, much less so. So from that point of view, Britain is dreadful.

However, there are some aspects of the proletariat-culture which are really beautiful which I do not think that you would get in America. America looks very money-oriented to us, very materialistic, very 'aspirational' or something like that. British people often find it distasteful and so do a lot of Europeans.

Europeans often say that they prefer to watch British television and film because the acting, physical appearances and the storylines appear to be more natural and down to earth.

Perhaps Hollywood is giving a silly impression of America to the world? I have not visited, yet, but I have seen US talk shows! American associates here in the UK have generally been really charming and sensitive though. Some of the Americans who visit Cambridge UK for summer schools are really quite dreadful. Saying 'Thank You' and really not meaning it at all. They just do not realise how vulgar they are!

Oh dear, we are really just terrible social snobs aren't we? Sorry!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 03:46:42 PM »
Actually i enjoy BBC usa  T.V. shows the Detective shows as well as the comedy

Shot at 2010-01-03

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »
Actually i enjoy BBC usa  T.V. shows the Detective shows as well as the comedy

Mmmm... Midsomer Murders... Miss Marple... Poirot...

Joan Hickson as Miss Marple... Yes, I like it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 05:16:53 PM »
I don'nt think he wants to be Scottish anymore due to the situation  in Scotland

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 07:37:04 AM »
Fruit, do you live in Scotland? What nationalities were your ancestors?

:(   On my mother's side I am descended from the Vikings but my father was a very swarthy chap who I don't know anything about. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 07:39:08 AM »
Cornish :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 08:19:24 AM »

:(   On my mother's side I am descended from the Vikings but my father was a very swarthy chap who I don't know anything about. 

Could be Paleo-Atlantid, there are a few of those in Britain. Indeed, mostly Cornwall and South Wales.

Best way to find out is with a DNA test, if it matters to you. They could profile the haplotypes which could give you an indication.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 08:58:50 AM »
If I had enough money I would straightway go out and buy a DNA test kit.  But it doesn't matter anyway.  I am a lowly gentile and a white male too.  :(  That is a serious handicap in a globalized world.  I am going to die with nothing to my name.  White women should be banned from bringing white males into existence.  It would be better if we had never been born.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 10:13:35 AM »
If I had enough money I would straightway go out and buy a DNA test kit.  But it doesn't matter anyway.  I am a lowly gentile and a white male too.  :(  That is a serious handicap in a globalized world.  I am going to die with nothing to my name.  White women should be banned from bringing white males into existence.  It would be better if we had never been born.
Those are words from a true "Progressive" thinker.  Yes Mord, Britain is that bad.  I received an email from a British friend of mine yesterday and he and his friends are going to start lobbying the government to throw out all the Muslims and Turd world un-British rubbish.  I can't say as I blame them.  Their cultures and religions are digressive to the civilized world.
I wasn't aware it was that bad in Scotland.  I heard that Scotland was like Ireland, desperately trying to discourage "multi-culturalism" and bring back Scotishness and Irish/Celticness.....  At least that is what I was reading...

« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 04:53:01 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 10:19:17 AM »
That that is words from a true "Progressive" thinker.  Yes Mord, Britain is that bad.  I received an email from a British friend of mine yesterday and he and his friends are going to start lobbying the government to throw out all the Muslims and Turd world un-British rubbish.  I can't say as I blame them.  Their cultures and religions are digressive to the civilized world.
I wasn't aware it was that bad in Scotland.  I heard that Scotland was like Ireland, desperately trying to discourage "multi-culturalism" and bring back Scotishness and Irish/Celticness.....  At least that is what I was reading...

I heard Gerry Adams thinks Ireland needs more third world people

Shot at 2010-01-03

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 02:23:13 PM »
Irish, Welsh and Scottish nationalism are focussed around opposition to Westminster, which I can understand, to a certain degree, and on a more basic level, dislike of the English, who are the majority population in Britain.

The whole situation is dreadful. Welsh and Scottish nationalism (separatism, not economic nationalism, as in true nationalism) are being used to break up the UK (a natural strategic unit) and absorb the component parts into the hateful European Union.

I feel that the home nations should have local economy and democracy and separate national institutions, but that they should not break away from each other.

The balance we have now is just about right, as Scotland has a separate legal system and national institutions, and the Welsh (great people by the way) are culturally very nationalistic. The problem is the European Union, immigration, multiculturalism etc.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2007, 01:37:00 AM »

Could be Paleo-Atlantid, there are a few of those in Britain. Indeed, mostly Cornwall and South Wales.

Best way to find out is with a DNA test, if it matters to you. They could profile the haplotypes which could give you an indication.

Alot of Irish and British have East Indian blood. This why the get Hemoglobin D is disorder it originated in India. The Swarthy types could have East Indian blood, people of India are Caucasiods.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2007, 06:21:57 AM »
SO thats the reason they enjoy Indian food so much

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »

I am none of these nationalities.  Being a 'white British male' is like saying you are a leper or a person with Down's syndrome.  I always fill out forms saying that I am mixed race (white-Asian) and I will only put 'British' down as nationality where obliged to.  I am not English, not Scottish, not Welsh, not Irish.  G-d help anyone who is.

I knew you were black!