Author Topic: AntiSemeties exposed on Red Ice  (Read 3731 times)

Offline Alockslee

• New JTFer
AntiSemeties exposed on Red Ice
« on: April 26, 2007, 06:42:45 PM »
Hi

Just a quick note to inform those here that a faction of Antisemitic users have been exposed on Red Ice Creations and spreading their Revisionist history.  It seems that they can dish it out but can't take the heat. 

Want to have some fun? Check out this link  It is easy to spot who has been stomping them senseless. 

http://www.redicecreations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=308&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Thanks For Reading (TFR)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 08:25:12 PM by Alockslee »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: AntiSemeties sexposed on Red Ice
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 06:54:50 PM »
The idiots don'nt even know bruce springsteen is'nt Jewish but irish ,dutch italian.Their idiots and dumb it's like argueing with a drunken fag on the bowery.Most neo nazi are fags
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 06:59:12 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 08:06:52 PM »
Ok, I read through the thread, those people are a bunch of loons.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 08:14:32 PM »
Why did you write 'sexposed'? 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 08:24:47 PM »
One of the main reasons these demented left-wing retards are the way they are is because they don't get enough sex.  As has already been stated on the forum, left-wing people are usually ugly and I might also add that they are smelly and no one wants to be their friend.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Alockslee

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 08:25:54 PM »
Why did you write 'sexposed'? 

Sorry just fixed it after you mentioned it.  It should have read "exposed"

TFR

Offline Alockslee

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 08:29:46 PM »

I was hoping to find some additional info from people here to assist in refuting this pro Nazi Agenda.  It makes me want to puke when I see these people gobble this trash up and then fail to see where it stems from. 

Then when you prove them wrong, they don't even blink.  Conditioned masses! 

TFR

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 08:37:24 PM »

I was hoping to find some additional info from people here to assist in refuting this pro Nazi Agenda.  It makes me want to puke when I see these people gobble this trash up and then fail to see where it stems from. 

Then when you prove them wrong, they don't even blink.  Conditioned masses! 

TFR

My favourite method of humiliation and refutation is psychoanalysis although it often leads to some left-wing conclusions itself.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: AntiSemeties exposed on Red Ice
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 08:51:15 PM »
The reason you cant really debate these sort of people is there beliefs arent based upon rational analysis. They dont say what is the data? Where does it lead. They say this is what I believe and how can I make it so. That is why the revisionists(may they rot in hell) use the most vague hints of information and ignore the most blatant evidence. Its just ridicilous.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »
An interesting thing to do is to read and analyze posts & threads in terms of writing style, semantics, & syntax.

Often one finds very quickly that most or all of the posts & replies are done by the same person.

Case in point:  On the link supplied, the post from one supposed German frauhlein is composed of 100% American English.

I have corresponded with numerous Germans as well as other foreign nationals over the years, and I can assure that the very best of them compose and speak English in a very "stilted" text-book style; the average one does a fairly good job but one must literally use common sense and "read between the lines" to understand what they are saying.

That site is so phony...it just reeks of classic modern propagandistic website composition:  Starts off semi-Nazi, then posts a few semi-refutations (which "sort of agree but not quite"), then another post which agrees with the other, and then more start piling on leading the follower of the threads into milder and milder refutations while adding in more and more "facts and figures" to prove the original Nazi posts to be the most correct.

Lastly, it is my firm belief that it is impossible to "refute" the illogical insanities of Nazis.  If one uses actual "logic" in the attempt, they declare that it is merely "Jew-logic".  Use facts and testimonials, and they declare that "all were invented for use as propaganda by Jews".
Quote from textbooks & academic research, & they could care less because they have never read anything of worth and never will.

Torah commands us to "Destroy Amalek in every generation".  Nowhere does it say we are to attempt to win them over.

Offline Alockslee

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2007, 12:08:24 PM »
The reason you cant really debate these sort of people is there beliefs arent based upon rational analysis. They dont say what is the data? Where does it lead. They say this is what I believe and how can I make it so. That is why the revisionists(may they rot in hell) use the most vague hints of information and ignore the most blatant evidence. Its just ridicilous.

I see your point.  The facts don't get discussed properly, if they did, it would only result in those raising the Revisionist viewpoint losing.

It isn't limited to that subject, I find many of the people unable and more so unwilling to fully discuss points. As soon as a person starts refuting their argument, it next breaks down and they engage in petty character assassination, this is not winning the original argument only avoiding it and in fact admitting defeat.

Most of the topic discussed are posted by users who have looked at little evidence and then formed an opinion.  If I find additional evidence  convinces me to modify my opinion then no problem. It is when it is a take it or leave it without thorough investigation that it becomes most problematic.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
TFR